Christmas Special

Beautiful

“Hey guys, good job at the recording. Your guys did great as always. When we reach back at the dorm, go have a good rest. You will be having a break tomorrow, it’s a bit late, yes, I know, but it’s better than having none. Anyways, your schedules will start again early the day after, so please rest well during your break.”

We nodded in acknowledgement to what our manager said as our car pulled up to our dorm. We just had another tiring day of recordings and performances though it was Christmas day.

“Oh! And by the way, Merry Christmas to you all.” Our manager smiled, as we alighted from the car.

“Merry Christmas!” we echoed.

I watched as the car drove around the corner and out of view. I glanced at my watch.

“Hey guys, I need to go off for a while. I’ll be back later.”

The rest of the guys nodded knowingly. I smiled, and ran off.

 

 

“Guess who?” a familiar voice whispered as two hands covered my vision.

I giggled. “Hmm… Now who can this be… My dad?” I laughed as I pulled his hands away from my eyes. “I love you.” I whispered into his ears after pulling him into a tight hug.

“I love you too.” He whispered back into mine.

We reluctantly pulled away from each other. Slipping my hand into his, we slowly strolled down the streets together. It was really late into the night already and all the shops were closed. Well… partially it’s also because it’s Christmas day that’s why half the shops didn’t even open. Now, this late into the night, there was no one else roaming these streets.

“Did you wait a long time for me? I’m sorry to make you wait for me even on such a special day.”

“Aniyo. It’s okay. I even got to watch your broadcast before I left. Had another long day?”

“Yeah… Kind of. But whenever I started feeling tired, I’ll think of you and I’ll feel more energized.” He squeezed my hand as he replied.

“Don’t bluff.” I giggled, as I lightly bumped him even as we walk.

“I’m not.” I can tell he knows I’m just teasing, but he pulled me close to him and gently yet seriously stared into my eyes as he replied. I can feel the redness starting to spread on my cheeks. But in this dim light he probably can’t see right?

“I know. And I know that you know that I’m teasing.” I smiled. “But that’s another reason in my never-ending list of why I love you so much.”

“Same here.” He ruffled my hair lovingly.

“Yah!” I protested, pushing my hair back in place.

He just smiled at me again and we continued walking. We stopped in awe when we reached the centre of the town where a huge Christmas tree was situated, fully decked with lights and decorations of all kinds. All the surrounding trees and lamp posts were also decorated with blinking lights.

“It’s so beautiful.” I finally whispered.

“It is, isn’t it?” He replied, turning to look at me. “A beautiful sight matching for a beautiful girl.”

“For a beautiful couple you mean.” I answered, turning to look at him as well. “Merry Christmas.” I said, holding out the present I had prepared for him.

“Merry Christmas to you as well.” He returned my greeting as we exchanged gifts.

After that, we sat at a nearby bench, cuddling in each other’s arms, watching the beautiful scene in front of us, especially when dawn came, and a breath-taking sunrise welcomed us to another beautiful day…

 

----------

yep. decided to come up with this chapter impromptu, so i'm sorry if it doesn't come out really nice and that it's a bit short. this is a Christmas special dedicated to all my readers, especially rainydayyz and it's dedicated to someone else too. i know its a bit soon before Christmas, but well... today's a special day... IT'S JUNHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY!!! =D so yup. wanted to post this. managed to post this just before 12am korean time, so technically it's still his birthday when i posted this haha. (but editing-wise its after his birthday already... =( )

hope you all enjoy this short special of you and your ___'s first Christmas together as a couple. =)

 

@rainydayyz: i don't want to end this so soon either, but i wanted to write a short story to start with, so i'm following the song. once, the song "ends" so does this story. so there's only like 2 chorus left before the ending... but glad you like it so much. thus, to "extend" it a bit more, this chapter comes into play. hope you like it. =)

 

ok, to end of, let's watch a beautiful performance, on the 19/12/10. the guys really did some cute things on Junhyung's special day, esp the two maknaes (actual and visual). kekeke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0tJNlOdNYY

(the video from the link i used was removed... so i found a new one. =) just that this have both soom and beautiful performance. so enjoy! =) )

p.s. and don't you think all the guys are esp smiley today? esp junhyung. =) even though he's so busy on his birthday but still BEAST prepared so much even during the performance. BEAST <3