Happy. Sad. Pain.

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV
Hyejin is in the kitchen cooking gomtang for Wheein. Wheein might have hangover she thought to herself.

On the other side, Wheein already woke up. Her head feels so heavy and she can't look straight.

"Where am I?2 she looks around the room, everything is organized, she noticed that there's faint rose scent coming somewhere. She tried to recall what happened last night. She is sure that she was in a bar when suddenly a man went near her and started flirting with her. Then she can't remember what happened next.

Motherpumpkin!? Did I just had a one night stand!? she screamed inside of her. But it doesn't look like it, I'm not I am comfortably clothed on but these are not mine. She just realized the rose scent is coming from her clothes that she is wearing.

"You are awake" she was ost in her thought that she didn't notice someone is standing next to the door.

"Hyejin..."

 

 

Hyejin's POV
"You are awake" as soon as I entered the room Wheein is sitting and she seems lost in thought.
"Hyejin..." that's all she could say

I gently put the tray beside the table

"Do you have a hangover?" I asked
"A little bit" she answered
"Here, eat this" I gave her the gomtang but after five or six spoons she finished put down her spoon. "Take this medicine" I gave her the water. Instead of taking it she put her hands on "What?"
"I hate medicines," she said
"But still this will help you to tolerate your hangover"
"I can tolerate without it"
"You're so stubborn," I said annoyingly. I gave up on giving her the medicine she is really not going to take it even if I glared at her. She is the first person who didn't become afraid of me when I glared.

"How did I end up here?"
"Let me think," How do I start? "I went to the bar last night to have some nice shots but instead of that, I ended up taking care of you. Some guy trying to flirt with you and you were really not in the right mind to notice it. I don't know where do you live so I decided to take you home. Oh, right. Your father called last night, I explained that I'm your friend and he told me to go home ASAP"
"Thank you Hyejin. But did you changed this clothes too?" she pointed to my clothes that she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter