I didn't mean anything

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV
"Where are we?" Wheein asked Hyejin while taking off her helmet
"My favorite place this is like a relaxation place for me,"  Hyejin answered "It's a quiet park"
Wheein pretends that she doesn't know this park but, deep inside she knows this very well. She can even close her eyes and go to that spot. She knows this park very well because both of them were always here 15 years ago...

They walked together until they got to the Hyejin's best spot.
Wheein stopped as if she just saw a ghost.

What if she already remembered it? that question lingers in her head. A light of hope slickers inside of her.

 

"Something wrong, Wheein?" Hyejin asked confused

She shakes her head and continued walking.

'Tsss. Wheein what are you thinking? Of course she won't. She totally forgot you' she thought 


Hyejin listened to the tweets of the birds, the sound of the dancing leaves with the wind, she breathes deeply and let her mind in peace.


 

On the other side, without her knowing, Wheein staring at Hyejin. She traced the features of her face with her eyes. Trying to memorize each detail of it.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Wheein, who is checking on Hyejin too much, didn't notice that she was caught
"S-sorry" she hurriedly looks away and hides her red face. They became quiet again until Wheein broke the silence, "A while ago uhm... Thank you" she said "You got in a fight because of me"
"It's nothing. No sweat is needed because your ex is so weak. You should find a stronger man who can protect and you not hurt you" Hyejin laughed 
"And..."
"And?"
 

"About the kiss. Do you mean anything by that and what you said?" Wheein looked at her. She is waiting for her nervous heart.
"Oh, I'm sorry about that a while ago" there's a sense of apologetic in her voice "I know I shouldn't say that but I think it's better to say you are my girlfriend at that time so he can leave you alone"


A tear trickled down on Wheein's nose. Hurt. That's all she can feel.


"W-w-wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter