Ruined

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin's POV
I woke up early. The sea breeze in the morning feels great. But my head keeps hurting. I searched for Wheein and found her sleeping soundly on the sofa.

Unknowingly, her view made me smile. I went beside her and covered her the blanket.

I decided to cook for her so I opened the refrigerator. And I don't have anything. Stupid Hyejin. I opened the counter and luckily there are some canned tunas and corn beef.

 

"Hyejin?" looks like Wheein got up already
"In the kitchen," I said
"What are you doing there?" 
"Uhm... making breakfast?" I showed her the canned tunas. Even I want to cook the corned beef for her I don' have any oil. 

 

She gave me a laughed like she can't believe it and her cute dimple made an appearance, "I'll just take a quick shower" then she takes her leave.

I prepared the canned tunas and instant rice while Wheein is taking a shower.

 

"The food is ready" I knocked at the door
"Coming," she shouted on the other side. She opened the door and she is just wearing a bathrobe. It made me blushed a little and I don't know why!?
"Done checking me out?" she smirked. I quickly came back to my sense and hurriedly look away. I guess I look like a maniac.

"Just eat" I walked to the table and she followed me

 

"I don't know if..." my naughty eyes went to her chest and I realized that she is not wearing a bra.
"What a ert" Wheein grins and chuckled
"AISH. Just eat!" I shouted. Is airconditioner on? Why is it so hot here? My cheeks too why does it feel so hot. "Quickly changed your clothes. Let's take a walk" I stood up and hurriedly cleaned my dishes. If I stayed there for another second, I may get crazy.

 

I admit it. She is damned attractive, for me, she has this cute side but there is a y aura around her if she wants. And my heart is going crazy every time I remembered our kiss. It feels like I want to do it again with her. I want to taste her lips and savor it. Urgh! What the heck I'm thinking!? I poured some water to cool off myself.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter