Come back

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa's POV
I pushed the back door through my school. I'm lucky enough that no one is guarding now because it's lunchtime.
"YAH LET'S GO!" I said to the guys. I don't even know them I just saw them in the street with a bag of spray cans. But, I know they are looking for trouble like me. I let them passed through the back door, each one of us picked up a spray can.

I started painting some cuss words on the white wall and the others follow. I'm sorry Yongsun unnie I know you spend a lot of money on repainting this wall for a hundred times and that was because of me. I'm sorry but I'm bored today and my hands are itching for some trouble.

 

"HEY ALL OF YOU!" that was quick! The guards already saw us.
"RUN!" I shouted. All of us part ways so the guards lost their way. I run through the corners on the streets. I'm sure they are lost so I stop and catch my breath. I took some coins from my pocket and insert it into the vending machine. 

 

"YAH HYEEEEEEEEEJIIIIIN!" a girl shouted behind me. I looked at her and saw Yongsun unnie. WHY IS SHE HERE?!

She started running to me so I started running too. Gosh, I forgot my drink! I don't care anymore! I looked again behind me and we are just 20 meters apart. When did she become a fast runner?!

"Unnie I'm sorry! I-I'm just bored" I said while running
"Bored your face! Just how many times I'm going to call a carpenter to paint that wall?!" she answered
I can feel that she is so angry right now I better let her not catch me.

 

*THUD*

 

Sh*t I cursed in my mind. In all of the times, why do I have to be tripped now?!

"Finally I caught you" she rests her hand on her knees and catches her breathe
"I'm sorry, please" I didn't dare to run again because my right knee hurts and it's bleeding.
"YAH YOU!" she picked me up by my collar "Let's go back to the school" she pulled me violently.
"Ah! My knee hurts" I complained
"There is a clinic in the school" she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter