She left.

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin's POV
 

"Hyejin-ah" my mom called me from the kitchen "Where did you go? Did you eat already?" she asked 
I just shook my head. I sat on the dining table, mom gave me rice with curry.

Mom sat across me, "What's with the long face?"
"Nothing." I answered

 

She just let out a sigh. I know that she knows something is wrong.

"Mom, what if you like your friend but she thinks you like someone else" that question suddenly came out from my mouth
"Do you like someone?"
"No, no. J-just a friend of mine" I said "Asking for some advice"
"Well... you can't do anything except for clearing that misunderstanding right? Tell to that person what you really feel about her" she took a bite of curry and continued speaking, "It may be hard because of the situation but if you really serious about your loved ones, you need to do two things. Patience and sincerity"

Patience and sincerity. I need to be patient to make her speak with me and clear this misunderstanding then I need to tell her what I really feel. The truth from my heart.


"Thanks, mom"
She gave me a smile and gave me a look as if she knows what is going on.


 

 

The next day, I hurriedly changed into my uniform and went to school earlier than my usual time. I waited for Wheein at the gate but, the first bell rang and she didn' come. Maybe I missed her and she is already here.


I went to my first class. My seat is beside Wheein but she is not here. The professor checks the attendance and Wheein is the only one who is not here.


 

The second day of our misunderstanding. Like yesterday, I waited for her at the gate but she didn't come.  She was absent the whole day.


 

The third day instead of waiting at the gate, I went straight to the principal's office. Yongsun unnie. I'm sure she knows something because she is not showing up to me too, these past few days.

 

Yes, I accepted that Wheein is really ignoring me. But, I miss her presence. Her laugh. Smile. Scent. I miss everything about her.


I knocked at her office. Instead of Yongsun unnie, her secretary opened the door for me.

 

"Is Yongsun unnie here?" I asked
"I'm sorry but she went somewhere with Miss Moonbyul" she said
"Okay thanks"

Are they dating somewhere again? When I need them at this time they aren't here. The ring of my phone rang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter