Missing you

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV
It's been two weeks since Wheein left. And it's been two weeks since Hyejin came back from her old self.

These days, she is causing so many troubles. Spraying on the wall, bullying or cutting classes.

The student council is full of files that Hyejin cause. It's such a mess, to be honest.

But I and Yong knew why she is being like this. So, for now, we are letting her off the hook. Fortunately, the student council members are kind so they gave us two weeks until we convinced Hyejin.

After finishing some works, I went to Yong's office.

 

"Yong~" I called as I entered her office
"Shut it. I'm not in the mood right now" she is pressing her temple and give out a long sigh. That's when I knew Hyejin caused another trouble.

 

"What did she do this time?" I asked
"Sit down first" I sat on the chair beside her "I don't know what to do anymore," she said
"Just bear with it a little more, huh?" I cupped her chin and smiled "Just a little bit more time"
She smiled back and nodded


 

Hyejin's POV
These past few days I've been causing troubles. I know it and I feel sorry for both unnies. But, I can't stop myself. I need to do something to let out my frustration and of course, sadness too.

I wonder why after all of this student council is not taking any actions.

 

After class, without knowing my feet brought me in front of Yongsun unnie's office. I guess inside o me telling me to do something.

Without knocking and excusing myself, I barged in.

 

"Just a little bit more time, huh?" I heard Moonbyul unnie saying that to Yongsun unnie. They just bot smiled and stared eye to eye like they are comforting each other.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Excuse me? I'm here" I said
"H-hyejin" they are both startled 
"May I come in?"
"Sure," Yongsun unnie said, "What's up?" she asked
 

"I don't know. Maybe I missed coming to your office whenever I'm causing troubles" I laughed, "Come to think of it why are you not taking any actions?"
"Because you know..." Moonbyul unnie said

 

I know it's about Wheein again. They knew it from the start. They knew why I'm being like this.

 

"If you don't punish me. I'll keep doing this" I joked trying to escape from that topic
"Really?" Yongsun unnie grins at me
"I don't think so" Moonbyul unnie followed. They both look at the watch on the wall, "I guess she is coming any time soon and the old Hyejin will be erased"
"Who?" I'm confused


 

 

"Me." I heard someone's voice at the door. And that voice I know who owns that angelic voice. She is the only one who has that voice. I slowly turned my head and saw her leaning o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter