Marriage

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin's POV
We are playing for almost 2 hours and we decided to take a break by walking.

"Hyejin, what do you think is going on there?" Wheein pointed at a number of people gathering in one booth and shouting excitedly.
"Let's take a look"

We found a space for us to watch what's going on. We both saw Moonbyul unnie and Yongsun unnie are in front of the altar with a student costume as a priest.

 

Wait...

 

Don' tell me. I look at the sign above the booth and it's written 'Marriage booth', as I expected.

"Let's get out of here" I whispered to Wheein
"Why? I want to watch them getting married"
"It's just fake"
"So what? It may be fake but their love for each other is not" she galred at me so I stop bothering he
Everyone clapped when they finished putting each other's provided ring from the booth and I got shocked because they really kissed. Like what?! In front of these people!? Everyone here and even Wheein are shouting for another kiss.

 

"Do you have anyone who wants to nominate here in marriage booth?" the student asked them
Both of them looked around. Yongsun unnie spotted us and I know it when  our eyes met that we are done for.

"Them. Wheein and Hyejin" unnie pointed to us and Wheein jaw drop

 

The other students in booth pulled us in front of the altar. I look at Wheein and she smiled at awkwardly. Well, it's not a bad thing experience something new, don't you think?


The student costumed as priest started speaking but I don't understand a thing. My focus is on Wheein who is looking on the ground while blushing. I wonder what's going on her mind.


After that long speech, they gave us the ring and I put it on Wheein, it fits perfectly on her ring finger. She put the ring to me too. The people started shouting 'KISS HER! KISS HER!' and it all started from those cray unnies. They are still watching us with a grin on their faces.


Wheein just smiled and shook her head to the crowd. But, they didn't take it.

 

"What should we do?" she asked me worriedly
"Well," I thought about it. I don't think we can escape here. And I want to confirm something  "Hmm... I'll kiss you it's not like it's our first time" I winked at her and I chuckled. I cupped her cheek and claimed her lips. I heard the crowd went crazy.

 

This is the same feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter