10. Marking territory?

Only One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara entered and bowed as she noticed there were two visitors with her brother.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo…” she greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Sanghyun’s sister, right?” the taller one greeted back, smiled at her.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the other one also greeted, then turned to her brother. “You never tell us that your sister is very pretty.” He whispered loudly, made her face blushed hearing the words she didn’t suppose to hear. She busied herself with the pear she just bought and peel one for her brother.

From his position, Sanghyun glared at his friends. “You two back off, my sister is off limit.” Then he stared at her. “Omma and Appa?”

“Omma is consulting with your doctor and Appa is going out to look for heotteok,” she informed her brother.

Two nights ago, Sandara’s mother got a phone call from the hospital saying that her brother involved in an accident and at the moment waited for surgery. It was such a nightmare and they headed for Pohang right away, left the restaurant in the employees’ mercy. It was such a mess.

“By the way, Jiyong Oppa is coming.” She said as she feed her brother with pear.

Hearing the news, Sanghyun ignored the fruit and starred her in horror. “What?! Jiyong is coming?!”

“Jiyong? Is it the same Jiyong that we know?” one of her brother’s friend asked.

“Aish! Why did you tell him? You shouldn’t have to,” he started getting pale, couldn’t hear his friend’s question.

“How so? He scheduled on leave and was planning to come home. He called when you were in surgery, I couldn’t help but cry on him, you moron!”

He regularly called her and they often hang out together when he was on leave and came home. This time, Jiyong promised to accompany her to visit National Museum. It was another call to confirm the plan when she and her parents waited for her brother’s surgery. She should know better, but she couldn’t pretend everything was fine when they didn’t know how Sanghyun condition was as they got to the hospital when the surgery was being performed.

Luckily the surgery success, cracked arm and broken leg and banged in many places, but her brother still one peace.

 “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter