6. Has it to be her?

Only One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months passed since Sanghyun and Jiyong moved out of the city for college. Both entered a same university, a science and engineering university at the south part of Korean peninsula. The two only came home once as they tried to juggling with their new schedule. And also another reasons.

“Jiyong-ah, let’s watch movie this weekend.”

One of the reasons, Jiyong was close to a girl, Kim Sena – another freshmen just like Sanghyun and he. It was always her who asked him out and he just went along with her.

“I can’t, I have part-time job.”

“Why you have so many part-time jobs? You part-time at the book store, at the café, you even helped in Professor Mun’s research. And now you also take part-time at weekend?”

“I need to earn money to buy concert ticket.” He answered, in mind started counting how much more he needed to cover for the accommodation too. He could afford the ticket with his allowance alone, but not with accommodation. And since the concert was in Seoul, accommodation was needed.

“I don’t know that you have any group that you like.”

“I don’t really have any.” He was the type to hear song by mood.

“Then why buy concert ticket? Whose concert it is?”

“Birthday present for Sanghyun’s sister. GD’s.”

“Sanghyun’s sister? How old is she? You’ll buy Sanghyun’s sister a ticket concert for her birthday present? Why?”

“What’s with the questions? Don’t be ridiculous.” He started to feel irritated. He should know better, he shouldn’t get close to any girl and hoped for them not to start thinking they were in relationship.

“Ridiculous? You’re telling me I’m ridiculous? We’ve been going out for one month and you didn’t even ask when my birthday is, but now you’re saving to buy another girl’s birthday present.”

“Watch your words.” He didn’t like her accusation tone.

“Do you like her?”

“What are you talking about?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter