7. It will always be him

Only One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara lied on her back in the bed, stared at the ceiling blankly at the ceiling. Her mood hadn’t improved, continuously cursing on someone in her mind – or two. Knowing their daughter’s dark mood, her parents freed her from part-time duty at their family barbeque restaurant. She usually helped at the weekend, but with her keep on wanting to snap on people, it wouldn’t be good for business.

“Dara-ya? There you are. What are you doing?” suddenly her brother appeared, entered her room without permission. Not that this brother of hers need any permission to enter wherever he wished. “Hahaha… it’s shorter than I imagined when Omma told me on the phone.” he plopped down at the bed, beside her.

“Are you satisfied?” she glared at him from the corner of her eyes.

“Hahaha, it’s okay. Jiyong will still you’re cute.”

It wasn’t a secret that she had high end crush on her brother’s bestfriend since the history could be remembered. She wouldn’t surprise if Jiyong himself knew it already. She had tried to tone it down, though, even if it was hard.

“Mwoya…?” she tried to play it cool, “Is Jiyong Oppa also back?” when actually she dreaded inside. She didn’t want Jiyong to see her like this. Although the chance that Jiyong didn’t see her as his bestfriend’s little sister was very low, she still didn’t want him to see her with the ugly short hair. Who would like to be less pretty in front of their crush?

“No. He has part-time job. I came back alone. Why?”

Thanks God…

“Nothing.”

 “So, tell me, what that sunbae did after he found out two girls fight over him?”

The reminder of the reason her dark mood had been mentioned. Dragged back all the hatred she felt earlier. “What are you talking about? I didn’t fight because of Jaehwan Sunbae, I fight back because Hyeran Sunbae poured chrome glue on my hair.”

 “Do you like him?”

“Who?”

“That sunbae of yours,”

The answer of course would be no. But she wasn’t really sure. She could tell Jaehwan was interested, proofed with the regular text he sent her and often ‘accidentally’ met her at the hallway. To put it as accidental just a blatant lie, since the first year classes and the sophomore classes were at different floors. She just played along because the chance Jiyong would notice her like she wished was far from reality.

It wasn’t like he only flirted on her! That boy knew he had good look and rode it too well.

“I don’t know. Yeah, he’s cute and popular, but I don’t feel anything to him. I don’t think he treat me anything special to make Hyeran Sunbae attacked me like that. It’s really frustrating. I don’t want to go to school with this ugly hair.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter