3. Big brother’s bestfriend is always cool

Only One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like how it always was, Sandara found her brother and Jiyong already waited her at the gate. Their presence never failed to amaze the young middle school girls, two good looking – she still had to admit that her brother did has good look – high scholar boys of course would catch all the attention.

“Your brother and boyfriend never late,” her bestfriend, Bom, commented while busy puffing her bang, wanted to be presentable in front of her crush.

“What are you talking about? Jiyong oppa isn’t my boyfriend.” She denied, unconsciously her cheeks blushing in the process.

“Yeah, yeah… whatever.” Bom just eyed her as they got closer with the two high scholars. “Oppadeul, annyeong!” she greeted them brightly, smiled big toward Sanghyun. Bom had crush on Sandara’s brother since the first day she saw him. “Oppadeul, Dara wants to try that new famous teobbokki place.” Bom told them.

It was actually Bom’s idea, since she rarely could go alone without her brother or his bestfriend. As long as her memory served, the three of them always became a package deal. She thought it would finish once Sanghyun and Jiyong entered high school, but instead it became worst. Now they even took her to and from school, also scare all the boys off her.

The last thing wasn’t really her concern, though, since she didn’t really put attention to boys in her school.

“Really? You want teobbokki, Dara-ya?” Jiyong stared at her in question, knowing best that she couldn’t stomach any spicy food.

“They said the place has less spicy level.” She told him, biting her lower lip in nervous.

“Arrasso, let’s go.” Jiyong decided.

“Are you really okay if we go there first?” Sanghyun asked his bestfriend in expression that Sandara couldn’t understand.

Jiyong answered with a shrug. “Sure, your sister wants it,” then he slugged his arm around her shoulders, made her walked with him.

“Why?” She asked as they walked.

“Nothing.” He replied, dismissed her question.

But Sandara felt she got a part of the answer after they got to the teobboki place that almost full. Just as they ordered, a group of six high school students came in – Sanghyun and Jiyong’s high school, one boy and three girls.

“Jiyong-ah, Sanghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter