13. Never a sister

Only One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was absentmindedly hearing to Haneul’s explanation about project collaboration with the photography club for the uni festival next month. They were going to open a photo-zone area and also offering professional photoshoot service. He didn’t against the idea, but the talk was useless for he didn’t really needed to be there.

Hanuel alone could represent the organization for he was their chief. And what with talking some collaboration project at other’ get together?

From to time to time, his eyes diverted to Sandara’s direction, checking the girl. She was getting along with other newbie, not that he has anything to worry, though.

“Jiyong-ah, don’t you have anything to say?”

Jiyong turned his attention back to Hanuel and the smiling girl beside him which he forgot the name, but he remembered she came from the photography club.

“The idea is good,” slightly he glared at the famously dense chief editor, “but I don’t see any reason why I should be here, I’m not the photographer and it’s not like I will participate the event. Moreover you have to focus on the MT next week instead of the festival that still a month away.”

“Yah, Jiyong-ah,”

“What? Did I say something wrong? I’m your computer guy, that’s the truth. You should take Yunji instead of me to talk about this photography stuff.” he mentioned their photographer chief who was having the fun of her life at the end of the table.

“You’re blunt as they said,” the girl had the nerve to smile, irritated Jiyong more and more.

He didn’t answer and just looked away, to Sandara’s direction. What was that girl doing?

“Come on, Jiyong-ah… you usually have brilliant idea,”

“I have to go.” Jiyong cut him and got up.

With long strides, he reached at his destination just in five steeps.

“What’s going on here?!” his voice boomed loudly, beat out all the noises at the place. Heads turned and with one murdering look at his handsome face, the drunk quickly sobered, but one.

“Uri saranghaneun Jiyongie Oppa!” Sandara claimed with raised hands, before she clapped happily then stood up and hugged him.

The activity such an excessive for her system, he needed to put his hand around her for support before she fell down.

“Sunbae…” the girl who promoted the spicy chicken earlier couldn’t meet his menacing eyes. “I… I don’t know Sandara is light weight. She only drank three glasses, I took her glass before she drank the forth,”

“And why did she drink?”

No answer, she just shook her head.

Jiyong closed his eyes to even his temper, “What did she drink?” he changed the question.

He and Sanghyun themselves had took Sandara to drink several times and she could hold her liquor. She could still function after four bottle of beer and she also tolerated a bottle of soju just fine. So, no way she would get drunk just by three glass, as long as it wasn’t mixed…

“Somek,” the answer came, made him sighed in defeat. Tomorrow he had to face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter