2. Bestfriend’s little sister is always cute

Only One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sanghyun-ah, what are you doing after school?” Jiyong heard a classmate asked to his bestfriend. “Since the term is finished, we’re going to karaoke, do you want to come?”

“I can’t. I may join you later if you guys still at it, but I have somewhere to go first.”

“Why? But Jiyong will come too since Ara is coming.”

“Am I?” he pointed to himself in question. Didn’t remember when he made the said promise. Then he shook his head to his bestfriend in deny as he couldn’t recall anything. “I can’t come too because I’m going to go with Sanghyun.” He confirmed.

“But Ara said you’re coming.” She protested.

“She’s wrong.” He denied, didn’t like that the girl he was seeing brought his name without his consent. “I need to go with Sanghyun.”

Failed to recruit the duo, the girl left them, frowning at their mostly absence every time they had after school activity. Give an hour or two, they might come.

“You don’t have to come with me, you know?” Sanghyun said to him, considering Jiyong’s position. “I can take Dara home myself.”

“You told me there’s this boy who kept call and text her, and if you were me, would I pass this?” he eyed the forever clueless Sanghyun. “Your sister is too cute for her own good, those middle school boys wouldn’t know what they have to do. She shouldn’t be left alone.”

“How about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter