15. Constant [Ending]

Only One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope this chapter would answer the unanswered questions in the comment section. I’m sorry for not replying all of them. I thought it wouldn’t be wise of me to answer the question ahead of this final chapter. Thank you for loving this simple story.

I’m preparing a new story as a thank you to celebrate 2k subscribers, but as always got side tracked by other things and only finished its poster >.< [[Kamsahamnida yeorobun for trusting my work… (_ _) *deep bow*]]

I’ll start to post it after proper update for Criminal Persona and Husband and Wife, at least I should do that… >.<

Thank you for bearing with this unstable noob.. (._.)’

I love you all~

Happy reading~

 

 

“Do you remember Kwon Jiyong?” The question caught on Sandara’s hearing. There were many people who named Kwon Jiyong, right? “The one you were going out with at our freshmen year.” But still, her body automatically became alert.

She was at the cafeteria and by chance heard someone talked at the next table. She didn’t know who it was as they were sitting back to back at Haedong-Aurum – the multipurpose hall at their university.

“Of course I remember, it was happened to me,” the second voice responded, caused Sandara to try to turn her head, but she only could see the back of their heads. There were two of them.

 “I heard from an underclass, he’s back from the military.” The first voice informed.

“I know, I saw him the other day.”

At this point, she wouldn’t be ashamed even if she was caught for eavesdropping.

“Yah! Why you didn’t tell me anything?”

“It just slipped out of my mind. Why are you asking?”

“Ah, yes… that underclass told me, Kwon Jiyong got a new girlfriend.”

Why the news so hot that everyone cared to share it? It wasn’t their live to begin with.

“Really? Good for him.”

“A freshmen.”

“Freshmen? Hmmm…”

“Yah, how long it’s gonna be?”

Huh?

“What are you talking about?”

“Kwon Jiyong and his girlfriend. He was famous for his quick fling back then, even you were one of his victims, don’t you remember?”

Umm… what? She didn’t know this. She did know Jiyong was popular, but what this famous fling was about? Why Jiyong nor her brother said nothing about this topic.

“What victim… hahaha. Don’t talk bull! We know nothing, so don’t make any assumption. Maybe this time is different and he’ll last long with his girlfriend.”

Just in time, there was incoming text from Jiyong, asking her whereabouts. Instead of replying, she asked where was him and told him she would come to him.

She didn’t like the insecurity that suddenly crept in. The last words she heard at the hall lingered still in her mind. “For the girl’s sake, I hope so, but she better prepare for the worst. Kwon Jiyong is the king for fling and faking hope. He charms girl and acts like he care, but her time with him is numbered until he gets bored and leave her. That was what happened to you.” It surely stopped her at her track.

Was that true? The question kept on repeat.

“Dara-ya, are you okay?” Jiyong’s question brought her back to reality.

They were at The Fact office. Both had laptop running in front of them, Jiyong was developing a game for a project study and she was writing an article for the paper. While her brother took Creative IT and Engineering at his sophomore year as his major, Jiyong chose different path with Computer Science and Engineering – quite shocking since usually the two always had same interest. Here they would choose major at the second year, so she hadn’t have major yet. She had decided what she would pursue though, Humanities and Social Science.

“Oh? I’m fine,” She put on a restrained smile. “Just stuck with what I have to write here.” She showed him the part where she stopped.

Sandara knew Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter