11. She’s his

Only One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months since released, but Jiyong was still keeping the military hours. His conversation topic too always turned into military related. It was his live for almost two years and he was a man who found breaking a habit was hard. Less than a month back to school could do nothing.

“Yah! I’ll kill you if you talk about military again!” Sanghyun had gone mad for the constant topic.

The two bestfriends were working on the new app for The Fact, the campus’s newspaper. They were brainstorming ideas and Jiyong couldn’t stop on mentioning that camouflage color like the army field uniform was the best for the theme color. He serviced at the ROKA and still proud at his achievement.

“Park Sanghyun! Kwon Jiyong! You two, stop it!” Lee Haneul, their Chief Editor, snapped. “Sanghyun, you wait until you’re released from your duty and Jiyong, you may talk less about your military experience.”

Hanuel was a senior who entered at the same year as Sanghyun and Jiyong. Jiyong who took two years off for the military was now a sophomore while Sanghyun had to take a year off because of his accident last year just turned junior. At their first year, Hanuel was famous for his journalism skill while Sanghyun and Jiyong were known for their computer and programming skill.

As Hanuel became the Chief Editor and at the same time the return of the duo, it became his personal wish to make The Fact app.

“Then what I should talk about? That you two abandoned the website and let it run on itself?” Jiyong replied, eyed his chief and his bestfriend at the

At their first year joined with The Fact, Sanghyun and Jiyong worked on the website as people had moved from hardcopy paper to internet news. The two built at the time very out of date website and succeed made it as one favorite website to visit by the student. But, as he went to fulfill his national duty, Jiyong found out his hard work had turned vain. The website was still running with minimal touch without proper upgrade for either on design or feature.

“I took a year off, remember? Don’t count me in his failure.” Sanghyun protested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter