Chapter 7

Puzzle

Jieun POV

I watch the boys leave for school.

"Jisung." I call out.

"Yes?" He turns back to me. "What is it?"

"Study hard."

"I know that already." He growls out. I heave a sigh. Spoiled maknae on top Jisung is back. I laugh at his obedient behavior from yesterday. They're too funny.

"So? What's up?" Areum asks as soon as I enter the coffee shop.

"Nothing. Oh, spoiled Jisung is back. This morning he told Haechan to stop eating so much and lose some weight. He even had the audacity to ask why Haechan is so ugly." I laugh.

"You guys call him Haechan too?" Kun murmurs.

"What was that?" Areum asks not hearing what Kun had said.

"I said, why do you call Donghyuck, Haechan?"

"Ah. Jieun gave him that nickname when he was younger. She wanted him to change his lifestyle and thinking and be a 'righteous shine'."

"Ah. So you gave him that nickname." Kun nods.

"Say, did you find out why Jisung was being all weird yesterday?"

"Yeah. The other Dreamies pulled a prank on him. They told him if he doesn't man up, I'll abandon him." I laugh. "He's so stupid to believe that."

Areum laughs. "Abandon him? Man, they really stepped up their game on that one. The last one they pulled, they said they were gonna let him fail junior high. Alone." We both laugh at the memory.

Kun chuckles. "They seem like fun boys."

"They are. You should see them. They're very cute." Areum said. "A bit naughty, but very cute." She looks at the time on the wall. "Oh shoot. I have to go."

"You have to go?" I ask. "Where?"

"On a date." She said. "Bye, my dear friend."

"Wait! Date? What date? Yah! Come back!" I yell but Areum was already out the door. "What the hell? What date?" I turn to Kun. "Anyways, what were we talking about...ah, yes, Dreamies. You only saw them for a while when that incident happened." I said. "You should really get to know them. Your day is never boring when they're around."

I stare at Kun. He laughs and murmurs something under his breath.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing." He said with a shake of his head as a customer enters and he tends to them.

Haechan POV

"Hey. Did you hear?" Chenle asks me.

"Hear what?"

"Word on the street, the dude that gave you the tattoo," Jeno starts. "I heard he's in the hospital."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. I think his shop is closed temporarily." Jaemin nods.

"Wait, hold up. We're always together. How did you hear of this and I didn't?"

"Some guy was talking about it with his friends. They heard about his shop from someone else, and they wanted to get a tattoo. When they went to visit, the place was a mess and the ambulance took him." Renjun explains.

"By the way, you were in the restroom when the talk happened." Jisung said.

"So he's in the hospital. Why would anyone want to hurt him?" I ask. "Don't you guys think it's weird?"

"We don't know him personally. Maybe he-"

"Hold that thought." I interrupt Jeno.

Jieun POV

In the middle of working, my phone rings, grabbing my attention.

"Hello? What?!" I said making Kun look at me. "I'll be there. Thank you."

"What's wrong?" Kun asks me after I hang up the phone.

"Dreamies got into a fight at school." I said. "I have to go talk to the principal. Please watch over the shop." He nods and I run out the door.

I make my way to the principal's office and met Taeyong at the door.

"You got called too?" Taeyong asks me.

"Yes." I said and we both enter the principal's office.

We look at Dreamies who were looking down at their feet. They were bruised up with dried dirt all over their uniform.

"I'm Taeyong." He introduces himself after eyeing Dreamies in their dirty state. "I'm their legal guardian.

"I'm Park Jieun. I'm also their legal guardian."

"Please have a seat." The principal said.

"What happened?" Taeyong asks.

"There are multiple things I would like to address." The principal starts. "One of the boys, that were in the fight, pointed out that Haechan here has a tattoo."

The room falls silent.

Haechan POV

Oh . Bring up the tattoo why don't you. Stupid principal. I glance at Jieun noona. I wonder if she's over this issue?

"Wha-"

"So?" Jieun noona cuts Taeyong hyung off. "What's the problem?"

The principal looks taken back with Jieun noona's attitude.

"It's a tattoo miss." He said.

"According to the law, a minor can get a tattoo with an adult's consent, and I gave my consent. What's the problem here?" I am shocked by Jieun noona's indifferent attitude. So cool.

"Ok. Let's back up." Taeyong said turning to me. "You got a tattoo?!"

"You didn't tell him?" I ask Jieun noona with wide eyes.

"I have no reason to." She answers coolly.

"And you let him?" Taeyong asks.

"Problem?"

Taeyong let out a sigh. "When you told me you wanted to be their legal guardian, I didn't thin-"

A lady bursts into the room interrupting Taeyong hyung.

"Who is it?! Who's the devil that hurt my child?"

We all turn to look at the intruder; she is a lady with hideous name brand, animal prints, on. Her perfume hit me in the face and I almost cough at the amount she sprayed on herself. Almost. The that I beat up, enters after her.

"Mom. It's this one!" He points to me.

"You! How dare you hit my child. I want justice. Apologize!" She screams.

"Wait. What happened?" Taeyong asks once again.

"I'll tell you what happened. That devil child of yours almost killed my child."

"Uh, this is one of the reasons I called you two here. All six of your boys got into a fight with this boy and some of his friends." The principal explains.

"I want justice for my child. Punish these devil spawns. Do you know who my husband is?" She huffs out.

"Please calm down." The principal said. "Is there any other way to make you happy?"

"If he apologizes and admit to his wrong doings, I'll let them off." The son suggests.

"Apologize." Taeyong hyung said.

"But-"

"Apologize." Taeyong hyung cuts off our protest. We glare at the and he smirks at us.

"We-"

"Don't apologize." Jieun noona cuts our apology off short. "Taeyong, shut up." Jieun noona's aura turns cold, sending shivers down my spine. "I'll handle this."

She eyes the up and down, then let out a chuckle. "You said that my devil spawn children almost killed your child, but the fact that he could still go running to his mommy and snitch about it, means that my kids didn't beat him that hard." Dreamies and I look at each other with wide eyes. When did Jieun noona turn so savage?

"How dare you-"

"No. How dare you." Jieun noona interrupts his mother. "I know my kids. They would never hit other people for no reason."

The mother scoff. "Is this how you raise kids? Beat up other people like barbarians?!"

"Yes." Jieun nods. "I did not raise my kids to be . They are strong individuals who can solve their own problems. No need to rely on mommy for help."

"Your kids are brainless idiots who only knows how to hurt people."

"Don't point fingers and blame my kids. You don't know if they started the fight or not. I have full faith in my kids; I can confidently say that they didn't start this fight. Yes, they can be a bit hotheaded, but they will not start a fight." Jieun noona turns to the principal. "You have cameras in this school, I want to see who started this fight. My devil spawns or that  who goes crying to mommy."

The principal calls the security to bring in the recordings. We watch the video of what happened. What really happened was...

Dreamies and I make our way towards the cafeteria and saw the and his five friends surrounding a timid looking kid.

"Hey. Did you do my homework?" The asked.

"I-I...I...d-didn't have t-time." The kid stuttered out.

"Yah!" Friend 1 pushed the kid to friend 2 making the poor kid drop his backpack. "We said to do our homework and you dare not do it."

"Do you want to die?" Friend 2 asked pushing the kid to friend 3.

"How dare you refuse our orders." Friend 3 pushed him to friend 4.

"It's due today . What are you gonna do about it?" Friend 4 pushed him to friend 5, but I interrupt and catch him instead.

"How about you do your own work, ?" I suggested. Renjun picked up the kid's school bag and handed it to him.

"Get out of here." Jeno ordered him. He bowed to us and ran for it.

"Hey! Get back here !" Friend 5 yelled after the kid. When the kid turned the corner and disappeared, we try to walk away too, until the pushed me back.

"Hey." Dreamies said and the friends all stand in front of us. We all stare each other down.

"Yah. You think you can leave after letting that nerd go?" The number one said.

"Move." I said trying to leave, but the stops me.

"Are you scared?" He asked. "Trying to run away?"

I try the other side and he blocked me too. He blocked my every attempt to leave, annoying me. "I'm not looking for trouble. Move."

"There's. Already. A. en. Problem." He said pushing me with every word and my back hit the wall. Annoyed as hell at this point, I pushed the and he fell onto the ground. We walk away but the grabbed me by the shoulder and punched me in the face, making me topple to the ground.

Without hesitation, Jeno punched that kid in the face for me. Friend 3 punched Jeno in the face and Jisung punched him in the face. A fight broke out. We kept swinging and kicking.

Suddenly, I don't know who it is, but one of the friends grabbed a water hose from the corner and sprayed everyone with water. That did not stop us from kicking their though.

"Don't mess with me, ." I said continuously punching him in the face.

The suddenly grabbed a handful of mud and threw it in my face. He pushed me off him.

"I'm gonna tell the principal and my parents. Prepare to get in trouble, ." He said running off with his friends.

"Hm. So, my devil spawns didn't start the fight after all. They were helping someone." Jieun noona said.

Ashamed, the mother stands up from her seat. "What a waste of time." She growls. "Let's go home." They get up ready to leave.

"Wait." Jieun noona said making them stop in their tracks. "You bursted into the room accusing my boys. They deserve an apology from you and your son."

"It was just a misunderstanding." The mother averts her eyes.

Jieun chuckles. "You raised hell telling the principal to punish my boys. They almost apologized to your son, who started the fight, when they were innocent. Apologize." Jieun demands.

"Hmph. Why should I apologize? There's no reason I should."

"Here's a reason. Mayor Han Shin Woo's wife accuses innocent students of problem started by their own son? Or Mayor Han Shin Woo can not control his son's violent behavior. How can we put this city's future in his hands? Which headline sounds better? Ah, it doesn't matter. I'm sure the public would read both as long as it has your husband's name on it."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Threatening? No. Not at all. I'm giving you a peek of the future, if you do not apologize to my boys for your barbaric attitude." Dreamies and I look at each other shock once again. Jieun noona is so demanding.

Cornered the mother have no choice but to apologize. "I apologize."

"For?"

"My behavior."

Jieun noona lets out a sigh. "Do I have to tell you what to say? Rude behavior. Bursting in through the room. Accusing my boys. Calling them barbarians. Forcing them to apologize when your son was the one who started it." Jieun noona list them off. "Now say all that in one sentence."

The mother's jaw tense, reluctant to apologize.

"Give me a copy-"

"I apologize for my rude behavior by bursting in through the room, accusing your boys and calling them barbarians, plus forcing them to apologize when my son was the one who started everything." The mother cuts Jieun noona off with her apology and our eyes widen in shock.

"And now, your son."

She nudges her son. "I-I apologize for...for..."

Jieun noona scoffs. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Seems like your son doesn't know what he did wrong. Is this how you teach a child? Like mother, like son. Apologize to my boys, especially Haechan, for attacking him and for lying to your mother and accusing them of starting the fight."

"I apologize for hitting you, Haechan, and for lying to my mother, accusing you all, of starting this fight."

"Boys." We all turn to Jieun noona, still in shock. "Do you accept their apologies?"

We all nod speechless. I can't believe Jieun noona did that.

"Well, since my boys accepted your apology, I will too." We all start to leave. We look at the and made faces at him and bow to his mother politely.

"My son told me that one of your boys have a tattoo!" The mother shouts at us, outside of the school building.

Jieun noona turns to her. "Having a tattoo doesn't make you a bad person, just like your son, who has no tattoo and still attacked my boy. But it's alright. I understand. After all, barbarians will always be barbarians. Right?" Jieun noona renders the mother speechless. She stomps to their car, angry, and they drove off.

"Did you see her face?!" Chenle cackles.

"That apologized!" I laugh in victory.

"The mother too." Renjun said.

We laugh and cheer for our victory which was cut short by Taeyong hyung.

"Haechan, let's talk about that tattoo." I slowly turn towards him.

"No." Jieun said. "First, let's talk about how you almost made Dreamies apologize to that bastard. Are you crazy?! Do you not have any pride as a mafia leader?! I thought you would be more cool about it but you just went ahead and try to force Dreamies to apologize?!"

"Haechan can be a bit hotheaded sometimes. I tho-"

"No!" Jieun cuts Taeyong hyung off. "How long have you known and raise these boys and yet you do not trust them at all?! Have some faith in them. Let them talk. Let them explain! If they apologize, they are admitting to it and they lose, stupid !"

"Ok, but the tattoo-"

"No! I'm done talking to you. Let's go, Dreamies." Jieun says and storms off.

"Um, is it ok to just leave Taeyong hyung like that?" Jeno asks sitting down at a table in the coffee shop.

"I'll tell you right now that no one, and I mean no one, in NCT scares me." Jieun said. "Right Kun? No one in NCT is scary." Kun just laughs.

"Ok, but what is Kun Ge doing here?" I ask gathering the others' attention.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" Chenle questions his presence.

"Why can't he be here? I hired him." Jieun noona asks in confusion.

"What?! But-"

"Dreamy meeting!" I shout pulling Jisung who grabs onto Chenle. Jaemin and Jeno follows with Renjun in tow and we head into the basement. "Do you think the NCT hyungs are up to something?"

"I believe so." Jeno agrees with me. "If Kun Ge is here as a worker, then they are definitely up to something."

"But what is it that they are doing?" Chenle asks.

"That's what we don't know." Renjun said.

"I promised the hyungs that I won't tell you guys, but you guys are suspicious already so..." Jaemin trails off.

"Wait. You know." Jisung asks.

Jaemin nods. "I got shot and stayed here for two days remember? I found out, Kun is here as a spy, because they don't trust Jieun noona."

"Why?" Jisung ask. "Does that mean they don't trust me? I mean, we're siblings."

Jaemin shakes his head. "It's not like that, Jisung-ah. Something about Jieun noona is putting Taeyong hyung on edge. They're trying to find out what it is. When everything is clear, I'm guessing, Kun will leave."

"Oh." Jisung said looking on the ground.

"I know. They're suspecting your noona and it's troubling you, but they're not trying to tear us apart or anything." Jaemin reassures Jisung. "Just...roll along with it, ok?" Jisung hesitates but nods.

"Ok, but does this mean we can order Kun Ge around?" I said with an evil smile.

"Haechan, don't." Jeno tries to stop me. I ignore his warning and run upstairs.

"Kun, give me a cup of coffee." I said informally to him. He glares at me but can not do anything about it.

"Don't give them coffee." Jieun noona said. "Give them orange juice."

"Eh~" The others complain sitting down with me at a table.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Apple juice."

"Noona!" We whine. "We're not babies!"

"You'll always be my babies." She said placing apple juice in front of us. We pout but drink the juice anyways.

"I've learned something important today." Chenle speak up. "Do not mess with Jieun noona."

"Even if your husband is the mayor of the city or the boss of a mafia group." Renjun said. "Do not mess with Jieun noona."

"Even Taeyong hyung couldn't do anything to her." Jeno laughs.

"Of course. I'm a bad person after all. Let's talk about your NCT hyungs though. Any complaints?" Jieun urges us on. "Let's start with Taeyong."

Jaemin grabs my hand and shakes his head averting his eyes to Kun. I ignore his warning.

"Taeyongie!" I shout. "I can be a better leader than you!" Jaemin facepalm himself. "Your turn. Anyone?"

Jeno was going to go but Jaemin whispers in his ear. "Huh?" Jeno said then laughs. Jeno whispers in Renjun's ear and Renjun turns to Chenle then Chenle to Jisung.

"Hyung," Jisung pulls my ear towards him and he whispers. "It's a secret, but Ten hyung had Johnny hyung place a bug in the coffee shop. You're dead meat when we see Taeyong hyung later." He pulls away and they all laugh pointing at me.

"A-are you serious?" I stutter out.

"We'll see later if it's true or not." They said.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jieun noona asks. I shake my head. "Don't you have more to say?" I shake my head once more. "Well, I do. Taeyong is a coward and an idiot. He named the company Neo Culture Technolgy after your mafia group NCT. Anyone would know that those two relates somehow."

"Noona, stop." We warn her.

"Why? I'm not scared. What's he gonna do? Kill me? I'd like to see him try." Jieun waves me off. "Taeyong is a total loser and an . He had zero faith in you. He really believed that that you, my precious Dreamy babies, started the fight! Did he or did he not raise you for a lot longer than me?!"

"He raised most of us longer than you did." Renjun squeaks out.

"Then he better en act like it!"

Just then Taeyong hyung, Lucas hyung, WinWin hyung and Johnny hyung walks in. Lucas hyung immediately walks over to Jieun noona.

"Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" Lucas said to her.

"Hyung!" Jisung shouts.

Jieun noona let out a sigh. "You only use that line on people you just met, . You already know my name."

"We're here to pick up Dreamies." Taeyong hyung said pulling Lucas hyung by the back of his collar.

"We're gonna head out now, noona." Jeno said.

"We'll be back later." Jaemin added.

"Ok. Bye." She waves us off.

*******************************************************

"So you think you'll be a better leader than me." Taeyong said when we enter the car.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Eh? I would never."

"I heard you through the bug." The others burst out laughing.

"You should've told me." I hiss at the others.

"I tired to warn you but you ignored it." Jaemin said.

"Forget that. We are meeting up with Seventeen today. You boys remember right?" We nod. "Ok. We're heading out at midnight."

We walk upstairs and I come face to face with Mark.

"Heard you got into a fight." He said stopping me in my tracks.

"Mind your own business." I grumble turning away from him and continue to make my way to my bedroom, but he grabs ahold of my wrist.

"Has anyone treated your wounds yet?" He asks. Without waiting for my reply, he pulls me into his room.

"Hey! Let go." I complain.

"Sit." He orders. I turn towards the door. "Donghyuck. Sit." I let out a sigh and comply sitting on his bed. He open the cabinet under the TV and pull out a first aid kit. He sits next to me, observing my current condition. "They hurt your beautiful face."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

Mark clears his throat. "Let's clean you up."

"Shouldn't I take a shower first?"

"H-huh? Eh?" He blushes. "W-why would you-"

"Yah. I got into a fight and rolled around in mud. I should shower before we clean my cuts with medicine."

"R-right."

"I'm going." I stand up to leave his room but he holds my wrist.

"You...can use my shower."

"Huh? Why would I-"

"If you leave now, I know you're not coming back." Mark cuts me off.

"Bingo~"

"Go shower." Mark said throwing me a towel.

"Do you want to help me?" I ask with a mischievous smile.

"Just go shower already." He said ignoring me completely. I enter the shower and lightly bang my head against the wall. What am I doing? He completely rejected me. Ah~ why am I here?

After showering, I stand in the restroom thinking about my life decisions. Why did I come in here when I don't have any clothes to change into? Ah~ why am I so stupid sometimes. Do I just go out with a towel wrapped around my waist? Or is that too weird? Wait! We're both guys. It's not weird. I nod. Not weird at all.

"You're finally out. You were taking so long I thought you passed out in there."

"Shut up." I grumble. He eyes me up and down. "Stop staring. I need some clothes." I go through his drawers.

"Clothes? Right. Clothes." He repeats. I go through his drawers one by one. "Is that the tattoo that got Taeyong hyung so mad?" Mark traps me betweens his arms. "How pretty." he whispers and I suddenly feel something warm press against my own skin. Did he just?

"M-Mark hyung?" I stutter out.

"Hm?" He continues to press light kisses on my tattoo.

"I-I'm going back to my room after all." I push his hands away and run out the door.

"Why are you ?" Jeno asks me when I enter the room out of breath.

"I took a shower. Duh."

"Where are your clothes?" Renjun asks. "The dirty ones?" ! They're in Mark hyung's room.

"Uh...somewhere...in the house." I clear my throat making my way to the drawer pulling out undergarments and my pajamas. I enter the restroom and bang my head against the wall. Ahh~ Mark hyung did that!

Jieun POV

"Are you in a bad mood?" I ask a pouting Areum. "You've been sulking for awhile now."

"My date was cut short."

"Why?"

"He has to do something. More precisely, pick up kids who got into a fight at school."

"You're dating a married man?"

"They're his brothers!" she shouts in his defense.

"Ok." I laugh. "Sorry."

"My shift is over." Kun timidly interrupts our conversation.

"Thank you for your hard work." We bow to each other and he walks out.

"He's such a sweetie." Areum said. "Kun, I mean."

"I know." I reply. "But..."

"But what?" I look around and flip the sign to 'close' on the door. I grab Areum's hand and pull her down to the basement locking the door. "Why are we down here?"

"I wouldn't trust Kun so much if I were you. NCT too."

"W-what do you mean? Why not?"

I let out a sigh. "Remember our conversation this morning?" Areum looks up at the ceiling trying to recall the conversation.

"Mm." She nods. "What about it?"

"Kun asked why we called Donghyuck Haechan."

"And?"

"Don't you see?" Areum shakes her head and I let out a sigh. "Do I really have to spell out everything for you?" Areum remains silent and I facepalm. "Ok. This morning, how did Kun know that Haechan is Donghyuck? Without any prior references. Think about it."

"Maybe Haechan told him."

"When? They hardly talk to each other. Plus, you would be present to hear it. Did Haechan ever introduced himself as Haechan to Kun? No. Have Dream and Kun ever been introduced to each other? No, right? And they called him Kun Ge. Do you know what ge means? Brother, in Mandarin."

Areum falls silent then speaks up after thinking briefly. "If ge is brother, then isn't that like hyung? Aren't they basically just calling him hyung because he's older than them? What's weird about that?"

"Your positivity never cease to amaze me. I give up; however, I want you to really think about all the information I just spoon fed you. Really think about it and process what I'm trying to say. Figure it out yourself." I walk up the stairs of the basement and stop in my tracks turning back to Areum. "Oh, and be more cautious around Kun and NCT."

Lucas POV

When the time comes, we gear Dreamies up with bulletproof vests under their clothes.

"Why are we the only ones with bulletproof vest?!" Jisung complains.

"One," Taeyong starts. "It will hurt like a  if you get shot. Two, Jieun will kill me if one more of you gets shot."

Ten hands everyone their ear pieces. "Make sure it works." He orders and we all check our ear piece.

"I got the layout of the place." Yuta said bringing his laptop into the room. He connects it to the TV. "If things go wrong, Dreamies, this is the exit that is closest to you."

"You boys get out and don't look back, you hear me?" Taeyong asks.

"But-"

"No buts." Taeyong cut off Jaemin. "We don't want you guys getting hurt and Jieun ready to kill us." They all nod silently in understanding and we head out.

"Ok. We go as planned. Do not attack, but stay on guard incase they fire." Taeyong orders and we enter the abandoned building. Everyone is on guard as we wait for Seventeen to arrive. When they do arrive, there are only seven members present. I look around the room cautiously. Where are the rest?

"For the territory, how about half and half." Seungcheol suggests.

"Are you kidding me?" Taeyong scoffs. "The previous negotiation, you got 75% of the land. It's out turn to get 75% of the territory."

"Can't do that. This territory has more benefits compared to the other one we dealed last time."

"Yah." Taeyong said dropping formalities. "Don't you think you're screwing us over too much?"

"Next time, you'll get 75% of the territory. I promise."

"That's what you said last time!" Taeyong screams, slamming his hands onto the table. Seventeen flinch ready to grab their guns.

Seungcheol stops them. "I mean it this time. The next time around, you'll get 75% of the territory."

"You didn't follow through this time. Hell, I will be stupid to trust you that there is next time." Taeyong said standing up angry. "I'm sorry Seungcheol, but there will be no next time. We will get the 75% today."

At Taeyong's words, everyone pulls out their guns, except for Taeyong and Seungcheol.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Seungcheol asks.

"They're not gonna let us go with that 75%." Jeonghan said. "We have to take it by force."

Taeyong scoffs. "Yah, that 75% was promised by Seungcheol last time. It is rightfully ours."

" you." Wonwoo said and suddenly there was a gunshot. Everyone flinches and immediately run to a hiding spot in the building with gunshots everywhere.

"Run!" Taeyong shouts at Dreamies through all the loud shooting. Dreamies escape through the exit as told.

"We should run too!" I shout.

"No. We are taking what is ours today!" Taeyong yells back shooting at the other side.

"But this is too dangerous." I argue.

"If you're scared, then you run." Taeyong retorts.

"I'm not gonna leave you guys behind!" I shout shooting at Joshua.

Suddenly, Dreamies were being brought in by the missing five members of Seventeen.

"Stop shooting!" Woozi, who was holding a gun to Chenle's head, shouts to us. We stop firing and lower our guns. Five of the Dreamies got caught and is brought to the middle. Where is Jisung? They make Dreamies kneel in the middle of the building with guns pointed at their head.

"Drop your guns, NCT." Seungcheol orders. "I don't want to hurt anyone."

"Neither do I." A new voice enters the scene.

====================================

If you guys can't tell, I'm a HUGE Markhyuck shipper. My apologies if you do not like Markhyuck. Or boyxboy couples in general. 😐

ð   But their love-hate relationship is so cute

But their love-hate relationship is so cute.

But their love-hate relationship is so cute

And...

The way they look at each other

The way they look at each other. Why are they not married?! I bet they are.
By the way...

I'm Jisung

I'm Jisung. Lmao. And the baby's hand is bigger than his face. But really, I'm a lot like this. Kekeke.

Cause they be staring at each other's lips

Cause they be staring at each other's lips.

Cause they be staring at each other's lips

Pretty sure Dream knows something. No. Pretty sure everyone in NCT knows. That they're married.

My apologies for spamming Markhyuck. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't have scrolled through this to the end. You just wasted your time. Lmao. 😂

Now to waste your time further, here is a video of Markhyuck laughing for almost two minutes.

(Credits to it's rightful owner.)

Not really a time waster cause we just heard two cuties laughing and purifying our sinful hearts for almost two minutes. Lmao.

PEACE!