Night Out

The Rose on TOP

So the first chapter seemed pretty successful since it got the story more views. And I'm like what the hell why not post another chapter. I'm hoping you guys are liking it because you haven't been very vocal but it's only chapter 2 so I can still wait. Now let's get this chapter started. 

    Alright Seung you'll be fine. I told myself. We're just hitting a few stores and maybe a place to eat for dinner, not too too much. Let's see something casual to wear. I'll wear a black hoodie with a medical mask and with the hood up, so no one recognizes us, some black ripped jeans, and some slides with socks because they're just plain comfy. And whatever you do don't open up too much. You already know what would happen if you do. I told myself mentally. Then she texted. 

R: Are u ready 

T: Yeah, u wanna go in my car

R:  That's fine

R:  I'll meet u at a park not too far from my dorm

T: K I'll be there in a bit

(Don't judge my texting skills okay) 

 I grabbed my keys and left my villa. I met her at the park so no one knows that we're spending the evening together. Because God knows all the things everyone else would say. I finally reached the park and unlocked the door. 

"Hey," She greeted

"Yo, " I replied. (These greetings are so awkward.) "So where do you want to go first?"

"I was thinking about going to Myeong-Dong shopping district." She said, "I'm going to buy a couple of new outfits for dance practice and maybe some new shoes."

"Cool with me, " I replied back. The drive was awkward to say the least. I didn't know what to say and either she didn't either or she just preferred to stay silent. "So.. how's your comeback going?" I said trying to kill the silence. 

"Oh it's coming great, " She replied back happily, "It's kind've nerve racking since it's our first one but I think it's coming out great so far."

"I remember our first comeback, " I said. I also told her the story of how most of our practices ended up with us getting off topic and ending up doing different things. From Daesung singing some random song at the top of his lungs to me riding a segway in the dance room. It was crazy but good times. And when I finished telling her she was actually dying of laughter. 

"I can actually imagine all of you guys doing those things, " She laughed, "This one time we were on break and we all had something small to eat and then Jisoo came walking in with so much food,  she had food from out, with her some leftovers from what she ate yesterday, and we were just staring at her eating all of that food with wide eyes" She said while laughing. 

"Did she finish it all?" I asked genuinely wondering. 

"Yeah and she even asked for more, " I said. 

"Damn... " I said shocked. "I mean I've seen Bom from 2ne1 eat a lot but damn, " I said.  We talked some more about dance room shanenigans and it really wasn't so awkward anymore. Then we finally arrived at the shopping district. 

"So where to first? " I asked. 

"Hmm H&M store good sir, " She replied. 

"Then let's us go madam, " I gave a mock salute. We ended going to the Nike store after and some other ones too. Rose actually picked me some good stuff to wear. I mean I wasn't going to buy too much but in the end I came out with like 5 bags from each store. She came out with like 20 in total. (Okay maybe not 20 but you get the point.) We had to put some bags in the back seat because my trunk couldn't hold any more.

  We started to leave then we saw an arcade and I said we're not leaving till we hit the arcade. Who knew that she could work claw machines like a master. Because I still think that those things are rigged. But she grabbed a giant stuffed penguin all the way at the bottom of the machine and she got a little wolf puppy that she gave me.

"So that was fun," I said while laughing. 

"Hell yeah it was, " Rose said while still hugging the penguin. 

"How long are you going to hug that for," I joked. 

"For ever, " She replied. 

"By the way are you hungry cause I'm starving," I said. And I wasn't lying my stomach was begging me for food. 

"I'm fine," She replied. Then her stomach gave the biggest growl on Earth. It was like her stomach was telling her to stop lying. 

"I think you're stomach begs to differ," I joked, "Come on I'll take you to my place to have dinner." I said. 

"Fine," She said. We finally got back to my villa after hearing her stomach growling even more. Which caused her to blush a lot."Woah, your house is so fancy, " She said in awe."And it's nice and cool in the inside compared to the summer heat."

"Make yourself at home," I said while getting everything out to make two delicious bowls of kimchi for both of us. 

"Do you want me to help? " She asked

"Nah it's fine, besides it's a secret recipe by yours truly," I said proudly. And it was true I made this recipe by myself and the rest Bigbang couldn't get enough of it when I made it. 

"Ooh Jisoo's gonna be so jealous," Rose said half jokingly and half smugly. 

"Do they know you went out with me or you just said you went out with a friend?" I asked curiously. 

"I just said I went out with a friend, " She replied, "Couldn't you imagine what they would say if I spent the evening with TOP, " Rose said in a joking manner. 

"Anyway eat up I said," I said while putting two bowls on the coffee table so we could watch TV as we ate. 

"Mmm it's so good, " She said as eating, "and it's so spicy, I love it. " She literally ate the whole thing in two seconds. 

"Damn I'll take it that you like it, " I said while smiling. 

"Um yeah you must not like food if you don't like this, " She said. "Like either you need to teach the recipe to me or you need to cook it for me like everyday."

"One, it's still a secret,  two I actually wouldn't mind making you the bowl, but not everyday more like once a week. "

"I can live with that, " She said as she finally calmed down. 

"Hey Rose, " I asked kinda seriously. 

"Hmmm, " she replied. 

"Why did you want to hang out with me if you barely know me?" I asked. 

"Well even before I became a trainee I loved Bigbang(idk if this is true bull roll with it here) and you were always my favorite member."" Even though I said I looked up to Taeyang-sunbaenim and I still do, you were still my favorite." "I was actually kinda sad when you didn't show up to help us trainees." "But when I saw you at yesterday's party I knew it was my one chance so I asked and luckily you said yes. "

"Oh well thanks I didn't know." I said sincerely, "I'm sorry for making you sad."

"Oh it's fine now, " She replied happily, "This day definitely made up for that."

"You know what, " I said with a smirk. 

"What?" She said confused. 

"You can call me oppa now Rose, " I said with an even bigger smirk now. 

"Chae, " She said. 

"Hmm" I replied

"You can call me Chae Top-oppa, " She said with a smirk of her own. 

"Very well Chae, " I said in the smoothest voice I could make. 

And scene finish. Boom I actually had a lot of fun making this chapter. And I love it even more since it is longer. As usual please tell me your thoughts on the chapter through the comments. And even if you don't thank you for at least reading the chapters that I put up. I know they aren't the best quality but thank you guys and I will see you some time later this week.