Smoothies and Stomach Flu

The Rose on TOP

So I'm back and here's your promised chapter. Today while you'll see Seungri and Lisa. This is Seungri's attempt to date Lisa. I felt it was a good mixup enjoy. I understand that in one of my previous chapters I had them get together but this is like the official of them getting together sorry if It's a little confusing. 

-----------------------------Seungri's POV---------------------------------

 ​Alright here's the plan, just text Lisa's number thankfully provided by Rose, and work my charm. I need to tell Hyung that this is a terrible plan but what the hell. Here goes nothing. 

S: Hey

"Hey!" I thought to myself internally. What the hell who starts with hey! I'm really hating this plan.

L: Who dis?

S: Seungri

L: Oooooh hi Sunbaenim :) 

​​​​​S: Hey

Okay Seungri this hey thing really needs to stop. I mean we are sounding very very bad right now. 

​​​​​​S: I was wondering if you would like to hang out later. I found a very nice and new smoothie store that I would love to try.

L: Sure I love smoothies  :)

​​​​​​​"Alright it's official I am amazing," I though to myself smugly.

S: Pick u up at 7:30 and please don't call me sunbaenim I'll feel as old as TOP.

L: Lol but yeah 7:30 works see u then

"Okay Seungri two things, one I'm amazing, two I need to thank Hyung for his bad plan," I thought to myself.

S: Ur plan worked

T: Told ya

​S: Whatever and thx

​​​T: Good luck and stop bugging me I'm very busy with a certain person

"Classic Hyung," I thought. I had my outfit planned, something casual but made me look amazing. I knew where the place is and I took one of Hyung's cars because he has an amazing collection. I took a custom Kia to be exact and he's totally not going to kill me.

"This is going to be fine," I told myself. I honestly don't know why I'm nervous about this. I've talked and dated before so why is she so different? Anyhow It's already 7:10 so I need to leave. God knows Seoul on a Saturday night is a nightmare to drive through. Correction it's a nightmare to drive through every day.

I arrived seven minutes late, damn traffic. She looked freaking beautiful. "Okay Seungri let's stop worrying and enjoy the night with this amazing woman," I said while mildly nervous.

"Hi Seungri," She said while getting in. "How are you?"

"I'm good," I replied all nice and casual. "You ready for a great night out?" Okay I'm seriously hyping up a smoothie shop. 

"Let's see if it is one," She said with a smirk.

She wants to play hard to get huh? Well two can play at that. And at that I smirked right back with a look of it's on.

"Hey isn't this one of TOP's cars?" She asked with that cute smirk still.

"Yes, he was so caring enough to let me use it." I said with a matter of fact tone. Just as I was about to retort, TOP called. And I knew why. For once I was begging God to make me wrong. 

"Hey Hyung,"  I said acting like everything was fine. 

"Maknae you have exactly one minute to explain why I have a text from you saying that you have one of my cars." He said through clenched teeth. 

"Um because you're a caring person and would always be willing to help your maknae," I tried.

Well world it's been nice knowing you. I looked at Lisa and she looked ready to burst into tears of laughter. Well at least I'm making her night a good one. Personally I for one am fearing for my life and health. 

"Damn it maknae I'm going to -" He was suddenly interrupted by Rose. 

"Oppa you want to join me in the jacuzzi" She said in an innocent tone. (But we know she ain't innocent.) Thank the Holy Lord for Rose. 

"Coming babe," He said as his tone changed. "Just make sure it isn't dirty or scratched when you come back or you're dead," He said suddenly going back to a life threatening tone. And with that he ended the call. 

"Well then," Lisa said shocked at how fast Rose changed TOP's tone. 

"Yeah," I said with the same tone, "Oh look we're here." 

We got out and the first thing we saw was a very long line. Now I could play hey look I'm famous let me cut card. But then people are gonna notice us and rumors will start and I for one don't need that drama. So we got in line and we talked about everything. 

Funny dance room stories, crazy fans, what it's like to feel sleep because we don't ever get any. By the end of it we were both dying of laughter at our stupid stories. She told me how they one time piled on top of her due to her accidently tripping Jisoo and it was like dominos. And how I got chased out of the dance room by Jiyong for "accidently" tripping him. Which resulted in Ji buying a lot of things from the vending machine to throw and pelt me with. I smelled like a whole lot of Doritos by the end of it. Then we eventually made it in. 

"Hi welcome to The Fruit Dragon how can we help you today?" The cashier asked. 

"One mango and orange smoothie and one strawberry smoothie." I replied. 

We got our drinks and went back to the car. After maybe five minutes of drinking my drink I felt sick. 

​​​"Hey Lisa do you feel nauseous?" I asked feeling ready to puke. 

"You too I thought it was just me," she said sickly. "I'm gonna barf," she said and she did just that in her cup. 

This in turn caused me to barf which was really bad because now the car smelled like fruity barf. "Hyung's gonna kill me," I thought to myself too sick to actually feel scared. This went on for some time by the time I drove her back we literally had to carry each other back to her flat. It was a nice house but I was too sick to care. 

She ran to the bathroom and I ran to the other one. After maybe about an hour we felt good and we were now lying on her couch. 

"Hey Lisa," I started, "Probs a bad time to ask but do you want to go out with me?"

"You know, even though you're technically the reason I feel sick to my stomach right now I had a lot of fun with you so yeah let's go out," She said with a weak but adorable smile. 

"Score one for Seungri," I thought as I smiled back and took her into a hug.