Conflicted Feelings... Seungri to the Rescue!

The Rose on TOP

Again Guys so sorry for not posting yesterday but here's Thursday's chapter and on Saturday you'll Friday's chapter. But it's time for these two to finally figure out their feelings for each other. But will they confess? 

"Hoo Boy," I thought to myself. This concert was something. I mean, I figured out that my y ex is still alive, I also have conflicted feelings for someone 9 years younger than me(I think that's the 9 or 8 idk), I also agreed to spend a day with said y ex against my internal will, so all fun things came out of this concert. My thoughts we're suddenly interrupted by 2 things. One it looked like it was gonna rain cats and dogs, and two Seungri was screaming at the top of his lungs for reasons no one will ever know. Until he shouted why. 

"Woo this concert was a good one!" Seungri shouted with a huge smile. "You all did great maknaes." He turned and told the younger groups. They all bowed in thanks in return. Then he turned and saw me sitting, smoking a new cigarette, looking at my phone and decided to ruin my relaxation, yup sounds about right."

"Seungri why are you staring at me with the biggest grin on your face?" I asked genuinely concerned because right now he looked like a crazed serial killer. 

"Um, Hyung can I talk to you real quick?" He asked a little more seriously. 

"Sure, " I replied as I got up and walked where we could talk in private. Whatever he wants to talk about must be important providing he said it without shouting and wanted it to be in private. 

"So when are you gonna tell Rose you like her?" He asked me with a smile. How the hell did he know I liked Chaeyoung. 

"Maknae explain yourself," I said in a serious tone, "Now."

"Aww come on Hyung I could tell just the way you look at her and talk to her," He said a little less proudly and more gently, "And I think she likes you back too, but like you she doesn't want to say," He said with a soft smile. 

"You really think she likes me back?" I said kinda hopeful. Seung what are you doing? My mind asked me. All those barriers I made are coming down and I don't know why. I basically just admitted myself to Seungri. Why? I don't admit myself to people ever since I broke up with Ji-Min. Ever, since Ji-Min... These thoughts came back since Ji-Min saw me today. This woman broke down these barriers and she didn't even know it because of her damn ignorance. 

"Come on Hyung I'll help you get alone time with her," He said hopeful that I would agree to his plan. "All you need to do is go along with what I'm saying," He said. 

"Fine, but I know you won't something in return Seungri," I said knowing that it was true, "What is it?"

"Umm, can you help me see if Lisa likes me," He said a little embarrassed. Woah I knew it. Ever since they became a group I've noticed Seungri always try to agree and take Lisa's side on everything. But I thought it was just him trying to be friends with her.

"Sure," I said with a smile. It seemed like we were each other's wingman. Also we were each other's person to talk to about these things. 

"Alright," He said happily, "Just follow my lead," He told me as walked back to everyone. Just what does he have planned? I thought. 

"Hyung, think I left my phone at your place could you drive over there and get it?" He said loudly so everyone could here us. 

"No prob maknae," I replied. 

"Oh put I would feel guilty if you went by yourself, in the dark and it looks like it would snow right now," He said putting on his acting face. He uses this when he wants something. "Rose why don't you go with him," He said turning to her. 

She seemed kinda shocked at first then Lisa actually jumped into the conversation and said, "Yeah Chae why don't you go with him," She winked at Rose as she said it. Were they onto something too? 

"Um sure I guess," Rose replied back. 

"Then it's settled," Seungri said as he ushered us out of the back of the concert hall and to my car. "Have fun you two," He said as he waved us goodbye. 

Rose just stared at and was about to say something until I said, "Don't ask," while shrugging. We eventually made it to my villa and by the time we got there it my car was covered in snow. We hurried inside just before it got even worse. 

"I don't think we can go back oppa," Chae said while looking outside. 

"At least we're somewhere warm," I said back. Also to my surprise Seungri's phone was actually here. He must've really forgotten it. Man that maknae really had a plan. "Hey you want something to eat or drink while we're stuck?" I asked. 

"Yeah, can you make us you're kimchi that you made last time I came?" She asked hopeful. 

"Sure let me get the stuff for it." I said whil looking for some herbs. After finishing it up and answering like 20 texts from Youngbae asking where we are, and if we're okay, and yelling at me because I'm not answering my phone, I set the kimchi down and on the coffee table and we started to eat. We started talking about the concert and when our next break was and all those other things idols talk about and then we kinda stared at each other for a good minute. Then maybe it was the booze, my stupidity or really love I did it. 

I kissed Chae straight on the lips. 

The surprising thing was she didn't resist. She was shocked at first but then she leaned in for the rest. We were like that for a good 2 minutes only breaking apart for air. 

And boom they kissed. Man I'm evil leaving it always on the best parts. But don't worry Saturday Will be the conclusion to that kiss so until then bye.