Concert Night: Performance and... Surprises!

The Rose on TOP

Over 200 views, 5 subscribers, and finally 1 upvote I feel like I owe you 5 and hopefully others a gift. So I will hopefully be able to post not 1, not 2, but 3 maybe even 4 chapter this week. You 5 subs are great and honestly I know this is a small number but I didn't think that the story would barely even get a subscriber or barely any views but people are reading and hopefully loving it so I need to give this gift thanks a lot and here's to more subs, views, and votes. Also I don't know how this timeline is gonna go because I can't remember if Bigbang was still performing before Blackpink's debut so, for the story's sake we're gonna say they still were. 

"WHAT'S UP WE'RE BIGBANG!" We all shouted at the same time. Man I loved this feeling of performing. Fans screaming their heads off, the adrenaline rush, and the afterparty for the crew was always great and still is. Plus getting to see the rest of the family perform is great. 

We started with Bae Bae, Bang Bang Bang, Jiyong sang Heartbreaker, and I rapped Doom Dada, then we ended it with Fantastic Baby. (Fun fact, Fantastic Baby was what got me into BIGBANG and Kpop.) Then the other groups went on. I already knew which group I wanted to see perform. They go right after IKON so I still have time to wait. 

I started watching half of IKON's performance then I went outside to smoke a ciggeratte and to relax for a little by myself. 

"Oppa it's me! " Someone with a very high pitched voice shouted. 

My eyes went wide I recognized that voice and it was not Chaeyoung. It was someone I hated immensely. 

"I came to see you." She said with a happy tone. 

Ignore it Seung, of all times why did I not have a hoodie. 

"Oppa don't you recognize me?" She said as she came near me. 

"Oh I ing recognize you." I said with a growl in my voice. "Kim Ji-Min(OC btw)." I should've walked back inside but sadly for some strange reason I didn't. 

"Why are you so angry with me?" Ji-Min asked oh so innocently. "I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" She said as she put on the sweetest smile she could muster. 

"Oh I don't know maybe because you; one, cheated on me, two, you cheated on me and I found you and that scumbag with you in my own home, three you took almost all my money, and four, you almost caused a giant scandal which could've ruined my career and maybe YG's reputation." I said seething with rage.

And that scandal thing was true if it wasn't for YG's lawyers it could've got out of hand. Barely anyone knew of it. I didn't even tell the rest of BIGBANG of what really happened with Ji-Min. I just said we broke up. 

I looked back at my phone 10 minutes till Chae performs and I promised myself I wouldn't miss it. I had to get Ji-Min to leave. And obviously asking wouldn't work. I couldn't tell security because knowing her, she would cause a scene. So I said something that I wish I could take back. 

"Listen Ji-Min, Jagiyah,(means honey in Korean if u didn't know), If you leave now I'll spend a whole day with you so we won't be seen." I said in the sweetest voice I could make for that hag. 

"Really?" She said in her cute voice that she tries so hard to make. 

"Yeah anywhere you want," I said nicely while I was screaming internally at myself. Why did you say that Seung? 

"Okayy I'll tell you when and where I want to go," She said sweetly while slowly leaving. I wanted to kill her right now. Crap only 2 minutes left till they perform, dammit woman leave already. 

After what felt like an eternity she left and I got back inside ready to watch. Hopefully seeing Chae perform will calm me down. I can't believe it, 10 minutes with that woman ruined the night completely for me. I still can't believe I dated her. After I broke up with her I swore to myself I would never date another person ever. She left me depressed and betrayed. I knew if it happened to me again It would probably break me. Finally they're starting I thought with a small smile. 

And of course as I knew it Blackpink performed amazingly. Especially Chae, her voice, her dancing, basically everything about her. Not that I'm overshadowing the other girls they did amazing too but there was something about Chae that made me more of a fan of her than the other girls. When they finished I had to go backstage to see them. 

When I got there I already saw the rest of BIGBANG and the other groups talking with each other. Finally Chae was by herself I took the window to talk to her. 

"Chae," I called out to her with a smile. 

"Oppa!" She almost screamed back and hugged me as she saw me. It felt good, and a feeling came that I haven't had in a while came back to me. 

"You did great," I said praising her. 

"Thanks the practice really paid off and your advice really helped us perform better especially me." She said breaking the hug. I was actually kind've said when she broke the hug. The feeling didn't go away though. 

"See, I told you, as long as you enjoy yourself you'll enjoy the performance." "You just need to put that fear of seeing all those people and worrying behind you." I told her as we sat down. But I couldn't get my eyes off of her figure it was perfect. Seung stop letting your guard go down the feeling's coming back to you, my mind told me. But something was just different about her. 

Do I like her? 

And boom end chapter. Sorry to leave it on that. But don't worry the next chapter's coming soon on Thursday hopefully. Also you guys just met Seung's P.O.S ex. Don't worry she'll be back a lot to make his life difficult. Also yes she is an OC but hey if any of you guys are writing stories and need an annoying ex you can use her all you want. But again thank you guys for the subs and the views, I know it still isn't that much but to me it's a lot. And as always please leave comments anything is fine. But as always I thank you guys for at least clicking on the forward because it shows you guys are somewhat interested. Again thank you guys and see you on Thursday.