So Should I Tell Them?

The Rose on TOP

God I haven't written all week and it feels like I haven't written months. So let's skip the small talk and get on with the chapter

______________________TOP'SPOV__________________

I was in the middle of a nice sleep with a nice dream, when I was suddenly assaulted by a pillow. I already knew who threw it. 

"Oppa wake up, you've been asleep all day," Chae said while grabbing another pillow. I should get up before she throws another pillow at me. But I had a better idea. 

"Chae catch," I said as I threw the pillow back at her. We ended up having a very big pillow fight. Mind you this is all happening in one of the break rooms.  It would be an interesting sight of someone walked in. So I took the initiative to move us by grabbing Chae bridal style. 

"Oppa what are you doing?! " She said in shock and grabbed on to me. But I could tell she was enjoying it. I took her to my car and let me tell you a 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe(#TotallyNotSponsored) is great and all but there's no room for her to lie on top of me while on the driver's seat. 

"This car's different from the other ones you had," She said as she felt the seats. It was one of my older cars but I still loved it. Then I got a text from HER. 

JM: So oppa... 

S: I think I told you to stop calling me that. 

JM: I'm gonna be nice what day works with you? 

S: Not Today

JM: Then I'll pick if you don't right now

S: Next Friday(Foreshadowing) 

JM: Good with me :) 

"Who's that?" Chae asked. 

"My very y ex," I said, "She wants to go on a makeup date so I can forgive her but that's never gonna happen." "Besides I have the best girl in all of Korea right on top of me," I said sweetly as I kissed her. 

She laughed and kissed me back, "You're damn right I'm the best one," She said confidently. Now I've never seen this side of Chae and I want to see it a lot more. It started to get a little chilly in the car so I the car and blasted the heat. Then Seungri called so I put him on the car speakers. 

"Maknae you're really interrupting something important," I said while kinda laughing. Chae on the other hand was laughing while kissing me so Seungri could hear us. 

"Oh ha ha," He said sarcastically,"I'm sorry that my girl is busy practicing, unlike yours," He said confidently. "Even though mine dosen't even need it." He finished off. Now no one and I mean no one gets away with insulting my girlfriend. So I defended her in the best way I could. 

"Seungri no amount of practice you do while amount to her skill," I said in a joking voice. 

"Aww you hurt my feelings," He said jokingly too.

Just as I was about to say something I heard Youngbae say, "Maknae who are you talking to?" Crap,  if Bae figures out that I'm dating one of his trainees he's gonna freak. Eventually he figures out it was me and I told Chae to stay quiet. She must've thought the same thing 

"Hi Bae," I said as casual as I could. 

"Oh hey hyung," He said, "Where are you?"

"In my car," This is the most awkward conversation I've had and I've had bad awkward conversations. Then Chae looked like she had to sneeze. Why now of all times I silently worded at her. She just shrugged. Then she sneezed in her elbow and even that didn't muzzle the sound. 

"Hyung who's in the car with you?" He said, "It sounded like Chaeyoung." Seriously he can tell them by their sneezes, you've gotta be kidding me. Then she spoke. 

"Hi Youngbae-sunbaenim," She said quietly. 

"Chae what are you doing in hyung's car?" He said. 

"Uhh we were gonna get food for all of you BigBang and BlackPink," I quickly said. "It was supposed to be a surprise but the maknae just had to call," I said. Uhh why did he have to call. Should I tell him she worded. There was no point anymore so I worded do what ever you want. 

"Umm Youngbae-sunbaenim," She said nervously and somewhat scared, which was at that moment I wanted to hold her in my arms. Which technically I was but I wanted to hold her even more then. "Me and Seung-oppa are dating," She said. I swear this is like telling her parents. 

"You guys are dating," He said slowly, "You guys are dating." "Hyung when you come back to the dance room I have some choice words for you." He said and I could tell he was done. 

"Sorry for getting you in trouble hyung," Seungri said genuinely sad. 

"It's fine", I said as I hung up. One can only imagine what Taeyang the "Mother Hen" of Bigbang can have as choice words. I looked at Chae and she looked guilty. 

"It's fine I've had one of his choice word lectures before," I said with a reassuring voice. I think the last lecture I had was about falling asleep too much. I honestly don't remember. So I kissed her for even more reassurance. "The only people we need to worry about is our parents and YG," I continued comforting her. "Bae means well he just gives his lectures in a harsh tone, which to be honest all of Bigbang need his lectures." She finally smiled and that was all I needed. 

"So how about we actually go get some food?" I said changing the subject to something else. 

"Yeah I'm starving," She said. 

"Actually we need to get gas first," I laughed. 

"Then too the gas station we go," she said as she laughed too. Man I love this woman and I showed her by kissing her straight on her lips. She doesn't even get shocked by it any more and just joins along. 

How will this makeup date go? What is Taeyang's choice word lecture? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z-oh wait wrong show.