Are We Dating?

The Rose on TOP

So these two are finally gonna admit themselves to each other. This should be fun. Also be ready for some Seungri and Lisa action. This should be a fun chapter, right? So without further interruptions let's get rollin with this chapter. 

"So are we gonna talk about us now?" Rose said while panting. I was panting, too. I mean a straight make out session for 10 minutes is a workout. 

"Aww I was hoping to talk later on," I said while making a fake pout. "Why interrupt perfection?" I joked. 

"True, I want to go back to what we're doing but I need to know," She said a little more serious. If I'm being honest I didn't know, I thought. I mean I want to say yes, this is what I've been wanting, but I can't trust again. Damn it Seung, get past your broken confidence, my mind yelled at me. That was Ji-Min. She's not Ji-Min, she wouldn't betray you, she wouldn't try to scam you out of your money, and she especially would not try to ruin your career. Fine mind you win, I replied back. 

"Chaeyoung, will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend," I said a little bit nervous. 

"Um hell yes," She said loudly and happily. She then continued to nuzzle my nape as we were cuddling. "Now let's continue, " She said seductively. 

"Whatever you want," I said with a devilish smirk. We continued for a good 15 minutes before we were so rudely interrupted from Seungri's phone. It's probably Seungri asking what is taking us so long. 

"Yeah," I said into the phone. 

"Hyung, I'm guessing from how long it's taking you to come back that our plan worked?" He said hopeful. 

"You don't know the half of it maknae," I said happily. "I gotta say, thank you for helping," I said honestly. 

"No problem hyung," He said happily, "Now I hate to be rude but can you like hurry up with my phone and come help me with my problem?" He said. 

"Oh sorry I completely forgot but I'm stuck, with the snow blocking the roads," I said and heard him kinda huff, so I continued by saying, "but don't worry by tomorrow I'll help you and since I'm official with Chae she can help us," I told him. 

"Alright," He said, "Enjoy you're night." 

"Thanks Seungri, and good night." I said. Hanging up I went to Chae and asked, "You wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure," She said. 

"Any recommendations?" I asked. 

"Horror," She said. She wants a horror movie. Alright so I put in, A Tale of Two Sisters(it's a terrifying movie but it's great I recommend it if you can handle really scary). I kinda saw her eyes widen. 

"Are you sure you want to watch a horror?" I asked. 

"Yeah it'll be fine," She said. So I changed first and gave her some of my clothes. I gave her a hoodie and some track pants. I just wore a plain black t-shirt with some white track pants. It felt way more comfortable with these clothes instead of the concert clothes. 

"Woah you're showing skin," She said genuinely surprised. 

"Trust me later on you'll see way more than my arms." I said with a smirk that made her blush. I grabbed some snacks a couple of drinks and we started the movie. 

Right when the ghosts started coming she freaked. She scream and she buried her head in my chest. I just held her and caressed her hair. It seemed to calm her down until someone got killed. Then the claws came out. And by that I mean her nails went in my arm. Maybe I should've worn that hoodie after all. By the time the movie finished it was about 1:30 in the morning. And she was shaking and refused to let go of me. 

"Listen it was just a movie none of that was real, I said, but that explanation never worked. "Just take your time to relax." I said gently. After about 5 minutes she relaxed. To make her feel better I said she could sleep with me(not in the cool way sadly lol). 

 ___________________NextMorning__________________

I woke up at around 8 in the morning, thank god we have a one week break after comeback concerts, and Chae was knocked out. So I decided to make some breakfast for us. After I was done she finally woke up. 

"Oppa thanks for last night, it was a great night even with the movie," She said, "oh and sorry about your arm," She said looking at the scratches on my arm. 

"Oh no problem, I enjoyed last night," I said while laughing about the scratches. I handed her breakfast while kissing her on her head. She became a rose when I did that. "I see why they call you Rose now," I joked while seeing her becoming even more red. 

"Shut up," She said while play hitting me. 

"Hey you wanna help me with something?" I asked. 

"What?" She looked back

"So Seungri likes Lisa and he wants me to help him ask her out," I said, "And well I kinda owe him he put us together so we could have alone time." 

"You wanna know something funny," She laughed while eating, "Lisa completely adores Seungri, anytime he talks on stage or says anything she called him the, ahem, Most Adorable Human Being," She kept laughing. 

"Perfect she make this easier for him," I said, "Do you have any nicknames for me?" I asked. 

"My Oppa," She said in a tone I wouldn't mind hearing again. "My Top," She finished. 

"So I'm just property," I said with mock offense. 

"Yup," She finished off. God I love this woman. Somehow she found a way to get my trust barriers down. 

"Alright let's get Seungri with Lisa," I said like we where gonna go on a quest. We finished up breakfast and left without changing. But I grabbed a jacket since it was still freezing. We eventually arrived at the dorm rooms and me and Chae split up. Our plan was to tell Lisa and Seungri that someone wanted to see them inside a meeting room and get them completely alone. 

____________________Seungri'sPov__________________

"Maknae," I heard hyung call out too me. I wonder how it went between him and Rose. "You're a genius, it worked perfectly."

"See hyung you two are perfect for each other," I said reassuringly.

He then handed me my phone and said, "Oh by the way there's someone waiting for you in Meeting Room 3C,"

"Who?" I asked curiously. 

"I don't know," He said as winked to me. 

I knew who it was, "Thanks hyung," 

"No prob maknae," He said, "Now don't keep her waiting," He said as he walked away. 

I ran to the room and there was Lisa, just waiting. 

"Oh Seungri-sunbaenim what did you want to talk about?" She asked. 

"I thought you wanted to talk." I said playing the confusion game. "Top-hyung said you wanted to talk."

"That's funny Rose said you wanted to talk to me." Lisa said. Then she realized what's going on. "They're playing matchmaker with us," She said in realization. 

"I'm fine with that," I said with a smile. 

"I am too," She said finished off. 

There we go people the couples have confessed to each other. I even made the chapter longer for you guys. I also wrote in someone else's POV. I hope you enjoy this one. See you guys later