Concert Night: Practice

The Rose on TOP

So...  I really don't know what you guys who do read this story are thinking about it and I'm kinda mentally panicking because I'm like do they like or not it's confusing. But for those 2 people who are subscribed I'll keep writing. Btw If you don't really get the gist of this chapter I'm sorry because I really didn't know what to write and I thought it was too early to take a chapter off so yeah here we are. 

  "Come on Hyung, " Seungri said all happy,"We still have a lot to practice for tonight's comeback concert."

   "Seungri I thought Jiyong was the leader not you, " I said from the floor. I was too lazy to get up. It was such a pain. But YG comeback concerts were all ways the best nights. Especially since we have the new groups with us. It'll be a good night before I have to go to the military. Ugh that's in a couple of months and I'm already nervous. 

  "I'm the vice leader, " He replied back proudly. 

  "Who said that?" I replied with mock wonder. 

  "Why our very own dragon, "Seungri said. 

  "I don't remember saying that at all. " Jiyong said while coming in with the rest of Bigbang. Where they went is a mystery and will never be solved because I'm too lazy to ask. I wonder how well Blackpink is doing with their practice. Probably more productive than us. They are always practicing. But that's like any new band. Just like us and 2ne1 when we first started. Eventually we just get lazier. Or maybe that's just us. Well if you want to know Seung, the other side of me responded, you could just make up an excuse and go see their room is like 5 doors down. Hmm maybe I'll go. 

  "Alright who's hungry?" Daesung asked as he held up a bag of takeout. So they went to get food probably. I mean it is already 5, and the concert starts at 9 PM, and YG did tell us to eat a lot. 

  "Me, " I said still on the ground. I eventually got up to grab my plate of food and my drink. Then I grabbed my phone to kill some time as I ate. God, I'm bored and our break still has another 20 minutes, which I'm not complaining about. Oh what the hell I'll go see them. In fact it's been months since I've talked to Chae. I mean we've said hi as we see each other down the Hall but nothing like that say we went out together. 

  "I'm gonna go take a walk, " I told the rest of the guys as they were arguing over which was better, Pepsi or Coke. 

  "Alright," Ji said, "Be back in 20."

  "No Prob, " I replied back. Now time to go find their room. I walked down the hall and saw WINNER and IKON practicing. They were really good at preforming I saw their first concerts and they were pretty damn good. Not as good as us of course. I joked to myself. Eventually I found their room. "Look at our maknaes practicing hard," I said while smiling and leaning on the doorframe sipping my drink. 

  "Annyeonghaseyo, " They greeted back partially tired. I don't blame them they looked like they sweat 200 pounds off with how they looked. 

   "Top-sunbaenim I'm surprised you're visiting us, " Lisa said back to me. 

   "What only Bae or Jiyong can visit, not me?" I said with a fake pout. "And Top is just fine please I really don't like feeling old." I said with a laugh. 

   "Oh no we'd like the company honestly, " Chae said. "We were just on our break." She said out of breath. 

  "You guys ready for your comeback? " I asked. Comeback concerts are more intense than normal ones. 

  "We're a little nervous but we're ready, " Jennie said. She looked a little nervous. All of them did. But there's nothing wrong with that. I mean I still get nervous and I've been doing this for years. "Any advice for us?" She asked timidly. 

  "It's gonna sound cheesy," I said, "but just enjoy yourselves." "If you're relaxed than you'll preform and enjoy the concert better than if you were a little stressed." I told them. 

  "Thanks for the advice," They all said. 

  "No problem can't wait to see your proformence, " I said. And I actually couldn't wait. It's a great show. Especially since I get to see Chae in action. I really can't wait. 

And scene end. Sorry that it's a little shorter than most of my chapters but it's a 2 part arc so I can't wait to show the other chapter. As always please say something. I need criticism people. Jk I just enjoy the fact that you guys at least take the time to look at the overview at least. And special shoutout to those two subscribers. I'll see you next time peeps.