Hell or Nightmare... How About Both

The Rose on TOP

All right here is last Fridays chapter because my laptop felt like deleting everything. Also I wont be able to post tomorrow because I'm going to a wedding. I'm thinking of adding filler chapters what do you guys think? You know moments betwenn Top and Rose or Lisa and Seungri or maybe both. They won't be full length chapters but they'll be fluffy moments together. I think it's a good idea anyway onto the chapter.

It's official Youngbae over reacts. After his ahem, "Little" talk to me about dating Chaeyoung it made it official that he over reacts. I mean he made it sound like I'm some old . Then Jiyong overhead and here I thought he was gonna back me up but no then I got yelled at by both of them. According to Youngbae I'm gonna break her heart and according to Jiyong I'm gonna ruin her career.

"I mean come on hyung she's 9 years younger than you!" Youngbae literally red faced screaming at me. I swear he looks like a tomato and I mean that in the nicest way possible I swear.

"Hyung what if the media finds out," Jiyong said a little more calm, "Do you know how bad it would be?" Alright I'm getting sick of this yelling. 

"Ok both of you calm down!" I yelled back. "Bae how long have you known me?"

"A while," He said.(Im not sure of the exact number of years.)

"And have you ever known me to be a ert?" I said calming down a little.

"No," He said while looking down a little.

"Ji you always see me wear a mask or a hood when I want a night of peace," I said not yelling anymore. "Okay I'll be careful I promise." And I always try to be careful no matter what. "Look I know you guys see them as your younger sisters and I understand that but don't worry I promise I'll take care of Chae, I swear it." I really did mean that. She's special to me now and I'll always take care of her no matter what.

"Fine, but please hyung take care of her," Bae said not yelling anymore. Jiyong nodded with him.

"I promise," I said as sincere as I could sound.

*Ahem*,"I think I should come clean now," Seungri said with a sad look on his face. "I'm dating Lisa," He said sadly. Youngbae was ready to blow at him again and Seungri cringed back but I stopped Youngbae.

"Bae, I'm sure the maknae heard you yelling at me and I'm sure he thinks the same for Lisa," I said calmly.

"Yeah," He replied quietly. Then my phone vibrated.

J: You ready oppa

S: I told you to stop calling me that and I'll meet you in 10 minutes at the coffee shop

J: Cant wait ;)

I literally wanted to take 20 headache pills. This woman will not stop. 

_____________________5minlater____________________

"Oppa it will be fine," Chae said trying to console me. "Just listen to her talk for 1 hour then I'll call you as a work thing and then leave," She said proudly because she thought of that plan.

"Easier said than done," I said while lying down on her lap. "The woman never stops talking and she does this fake squeaky voice too because she thinks she sounds cute," I said while groaning of the thought. 

"Oppa what were you thinking dating her?" Chae joked. 

"Honestly, I think I was drunk when I said I'll go out with her," I replied back. Then my phone buzzed, she was calling me. After this date I'm gonna block her number. "Well Satan's Wife is calling and I saldy need to answer," I said sadly. I didn't want to leave Chae's lap.

I waved bye, got in my car, and drove off. God help me. After like a 5 minute drive I got to the coffee shop where we were gonna meet. She was sitting on a bench waiting. And what the hell was she wearing. It was a dress that barely covered her. She looked like a hooker. She then saw my car and got in.

"Oppa!," She said all happy. I grunted in response. She said she wanted to go to the mall district so I started driving. Then she told me everything that was going on with her. I merely hummed in response to show that I was "interested." I really wasn't, I swear. 

We finally arrived and I wanted to murder her. All I wanted to be was home on my couch with Chae in my arms. Instead I'm dealing with little miss hooker and her 5 year old squeaky voice. And it's only been 10 minutes.

"You know oppa you should just dump that girl your dating and come back to me," She said plain out of the blue. How did she know I was dating someone. 

"How do you know I'm dating someone?" I said kinda angry.

"Oh I see you guys all the time at the market, the arcade, at restaurants, oh and here in this district," She said while still smiling.

"Are you stalking me Ji-Min?" I said ready to blow.

"Nooooo," She said while smiling, "I'm trying to get us back together again," She said with an even squeakier voice. I swear this woman is a mouse.

"Listen there is never not in a million years be an us ever again!" I said losing my patience, "So stop following me and find some other person to take you home!" I said while storming off. I got in my car and drove away. Then she called me again. I blocked it. This woman is border line crazy. If I see her again I'm calling the police.

Ahh stalkers you gotta love em. Anyway sorry again for being so late with this chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it. Like always Thank you for just clicking on this story. And I think Im gonna start doing my filler chapters idk but again thanks and goodbye guys and gals.