Pool Party

The Rose on TOP

 So to begin with before we start the chapter this story is a thought I had when I read that TOP x Lisa fic. I think it's an interesting ship and worth a story. Sadly no one wrote one. So I guess I will. Be warned that this may not be the best written as it is my first one so I'm sorry to that. Also I don't have a determined schedule all I know is I'll try to update once a week at least. Now enough talking and let's get this story cracking.

                                         T. O. P'S POV 

 "Hyung you're the weirdest person I know, " Seungri laughed."We're at a pool party, yet you're wearing a white hoodie with the hood on, black swim shorts with leggings under them, and slides with socks." 

 "Seungri, you've worked with me for how long and yet you're still shocked by this, " I replied. I mean I've worn more to hotter places, I thought. 

"Yah, maknae leave TOP alone, " Jiyong said as he handed the rest of Bigbang ice cream. Well everyone except Seungri. 

"Hey, where's mine? " Seungri said with a mock pout. 

"Ran out, "Jiyong said. He was smiling mischievously as he said it. "But I did get you a chocolate popsicle. "

"Aww I want one, " Daesung said somewhat sadly, "Wanna trade Seungri?"

"Nope I'm satisfied, " Seungri said while laughing. 

"So Ji,  how are things between you and Dara? " I asked trying to make conversation. He's lucky,  I thought sadly. I miss being with someone that I love. 

"Fine, we're debating if we should reveal ourselves to the fans, " "I'm saying we should wait, but she doesn't want to." He replied back. 

"Attention everyone, " YG said through a megaphone. "I just want to congratulate all of our newer groups for a good summer concert, and everyone as a whole for still performing greatly, " "So to everyone here,  cheers to you, " He said happily. 

"Come on let's go congratulate BlackPink, " Seungri said in a hurry. We all know Seungri has a major crush on Lisa and that it's his excuse to see her in a bikini. But we still went over. 

"Kinda feel bad for WINNER and IKON for getting overshadowed, "Daesung joked. 

"They don't need Seungri's approval, " I joked back.  They were still great groups. We finally arrived and holy damn they looked good in swim suits. I mean I'm not trying to be a Seungri right now but damn. I thought to myself. 

"Hey girls, " Ji and Bae said. They always were their mentors. "Congrats on your celebration. "

"Annyeonghaseyo, " They all bowed 90 degrees. 

"Thank you so much, sunbaenims, " Jisoo said.(Idk if that's how you spell it so sue me.) 

"It's no problem you deserve it, " Ji said. They do I thought. I did see their proformence and it was great. But one member caught my eye.  Rose, her singing her dancing it was great. Plus call me erted but her figure was amazing too.  We've only spoken a couple of times and I wasn't as close to her as Ji or Bae. Aish, get those thoughts out of your head Seung. Shes 9 years younger than you. Plus, remember last time you opened up to someone and you got your heart broken and someone knew your secrets. The other side of my brain said. Than the other responded back with the thought of H-Tiger's(fake girl group) singer falling in love with 777's(fake boy band) rapper and he was 10 years older and people thought it was fine. Ugh this is making my head hurt. Next thing I know was, Jiyong was getting me to talk. 

"So Seung how do you think they did?" Ji asked. 

"I think you guys did great, your dances we're on point, and your vocals were great Rose." I said. 

"Aww Rose he's praising your singing, " Jennie said 

"Oh thank you sunbaenim, " Rose said in her heavenly voice. Damn it Seung, get those thoughts out of your head.

"Please just Top,  I feel like you calling me that makes me feel like I'm fifty," I said jokingly. Real smooth Seung insult yourself.

"I mean you are the oldest, " Seungri laughed. That earned him a whack on the back of his head. "Oww..., " Seungri said in mock hurt. No one bought it and laughed at his expense. "Also can anyone else say that him wearing a freaking HOODIE is just not pool party appropriate, " Seungri also added. That got him another whack. "Okay you know what?" Seungri said. He then pushed me into Rose which then landed us in the pool. 

Man, fate just hates me I thought. "Oh, Maknae you're so getting it now!" I yelled slash growled. But first I made sure Rose was okay. 

"I'm fine TOP but get him back for me." She said in the sweetest voice ever then that really got me moving. 

I've never seen Seungri run that fast, but having long legs really helped. I grabbed him then threw him in the pool but he took me with him. We then resulted in having a splash fight while Bigbang and BlackPink laughed and cheered us on. I won of course. But I have to say one thing to the maknae. If he didn't push me I wouldn't have been able to see Rose in the water. God I'm such a ert. But at least I'm being honest to myself. 

My reward for winning the fight was extra ice cream. Apparently they didn't run out. We were going to leave as it reached night fall but then the strangest thing happened. 

"Um excuse me Top can we maybe hang out later," Rose said shyly. I was shocked why me. She barely even knows me. But of course I'm not going to reject this opportunity. 

"Oh yeah, sure give me your LAN and we'll plan something." I replied back. This could be interesting I thought, but fate always has a way to screw me over. 

Aaand done.  First chapter up. Sorry if I'm using the honorifics wrong I'm not too good with those. But I'll still try. Also tell me your thoughts on this chapter. Criticism is always accepted to make it better. Also if anyone would like to make a poster for the story PM and we'll talk. But that's it for the first chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it.