Her

Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A\N: It seems like I'll be posting the rest of this :) , I guess some of you liked it ? ( because I have some doubts about this story, nevermind). Hope you guys enjoy the next chapters! (and forgive me if there's some mistakes).

 

 

Jihyo was still thinking how life can be funny. Her head was rested on the seat of the bus and gladly her stop could be seen. That encounter made her mood bright up a bit, giving her enough strength to at least stay awake the whole ride home.

Thinking about it, it's not necessary to point out that her walking home was clearly unpleasant but a sign called her attention to the sky that night, it's more one of that moments when beauty is front of you and you can appreciate it. A shooting star was what she saw, after that she notice that any cloud filled the sky so the stars were more than welcoming her, like sparkling dots on a dark canvas. She smiled again, the day wasn't that bad after all besides the news she got about the company. She needs her job to get enough money to fix the exact problem that made her quit college and stills haunts her, from abusive use and stress started to suffer from several tiny tumors and a surgery was needed to remove it. The process costed a lot of money for her so she needs to work hard for it to be able to pay it all, she initially gave up college because of vocal rest to avoid further distress and ended up left alone with the depths of the process she is still recovering. Luckily it wasn't cancerous or life threating but she still feels discomfort while singing after the surgery and that is pretty much the principal cause of why she can't believe on achieving her dream of becoming a singer.

******************************************************

The living room was dark when Jeongyeon came in, yet, the noise of the TV filled the house because of some movie that Momo and Sana were watching.

" Hello" Jeongyeon said to the duo. Sana was sat on the floor staring the TV screen while Momo was laid on the couch scrolling on her cellphone. Sana greeted her with a warm smile and continued to watch. Momo just looked at her and got back to her phone.

Jeongyeon got directly in her room and gladly placed her things down, because all of her stuff is heavy. She stretched and heard some cracking, making her frown. Then, she thought about seeing what the others were watching, but when she near the living room she saw Sana playfully trying to grab the cellphone from Momo for her to watch the movie.

' She certainly doesn't have a life ' Jeongyeon thought when she saw that Sana was kind of serious about that.

" Did you guys eat already?"  She asked interrupting the... Fight? It wasn't exactly a fight, more like seeing who will crack in anger first.

"No" Momo said suddenly interested.

" Pizza?" Jeongyeon said picking up the phone.

" Uhuuu" Momo jumped excited. Sana rolled her eyes but smiled seeing Momo like that.

" Sorry guys, I have to go" Sana said getting up and searching for her things. Honestly, she was just waiting for Jeongyeon to get home.

" But you didn't eat?"  Momo said eyeing her curiously.

" I have to organize some stuff from work. See you tomorrow Momo. Bye Jeongyeon" She said leaving for the door. Momo suddenly got up and made Sana stop her tracks. She looked at Sana without knowing what to say.

" Want me to take you home?"  Momo asked a bit nervous because she thought she was being a freak by interrupting the girl like that.

" You don't have to" 

Jeongyeon just kept staring the interaction. Sana was a little embarrassed for no apparent reason because Momo already take her home every day. Just to clarify things, the two works in the same school, Momo as a teacher for primary school and Sana as a librarian.

" Soooo, make sure to eat and... Take care. " Momo said hugging the girl tightly. A pinkish color could be seeing in Sana's plump cheeks and her eyes widened, she quickly left like nothing matters and Momo stood there bluntly looking at the door, she did that without thinking, just looking at the other girl leaving made her embrace the other for her to stay.

" What was that?"  Jeongyeon said interrupting her processing thoughts.

" Obviously me, saying goodbye to my friend" 

" You never said goodbye like that" Jeongyeon teased.

" S-shut up"

' Sana must have died' Jeongyeon thought.

" I support you two " She said sitting on the couch.

" What?! I-it's not like that" Momo said sitting by her side.

" So why are you so red? " Jeongyeon smirked.

" Because...It's hot in here and I am hungry, go order the food."

" Right, the food... By the way, today is freezing" Jeongyeon said getting up and practically running when Momo narrowed her eyes to her.

' These two are a mess '

Jeongyeon couldn't think like Sana does, she couldn't imagine herself being that surrendered by someone else's touch or interaction, that makes her think... She never actually fell in love. It's complicated to think about something you never felt, the person can only imagine how it is and imagination can be tricky when realization hits you like a slap, the point is, it's really different to watch and to live the real deal. Her mind is hopeless by someone loving her the way she sees the others doing, being the cinematographic love that she sees on TV shows or being in her own house when she sees her two dumb friends interacting. It's funny to her to think about it if - when - that kind of realization will get to her, because realizing that you love someone enough to give your whole being to them can also be confusing like the imagination reverie people have about being in love. She sighed, remembering about how her parents reacted the first time she started to date a girl and that wasn't a pleasant memory, that is followed by many others of rejection that she already passed in her life time.

Jeongyeon opened her room exhausted, she ate with Momo and ran out of energy to do anything else so finishing her work and going to bed was the only thing in her mind. Momo have tests to correct and also left to her room. In the part of finishing her work, Jeongyeon fished her camera in her bag, connected on her laptop and started to look at the pictures, of course, the first photo she noticed was the one with great prominence in her files, the one of the bus stop girl was the first she opened to look again. She smiled widen on seeing that photo, the girl was certainly one of the most beautiful girls that she has ever met and the way her eyes demonstrate such vividness was simply amazing, and her smile was so captivating.

' Who are you? ' Jeongyeon thought, then she realized how creepy she was being in starting to stare some stranger's photo and quickly closed the file to focus on her real work. Her mind couldn't leave the fact that she has to wake up early because she has to a job in the morning with an Idol group and, oh boy, God has to give a lot of patience to her because that ones are complicated to handle.

*****************************************************

Finally, it was the time to her misery of walking to the bus stop end, it was the day to pick her car after two weeks in the repair. Jihyo walked to the place before going to work, it was in the way so it wasn't going to be such a burden besides leaving her house early. She got there and weirdly saw no one around, after looking a while, a guy appeared from nowhere.

" Excuse me, I am here to pick up my car" She said to him.

" Sorry but we're not open yet" The guy said showing the keys.

' You got to be kidding me '

Jihyo saw the guy going in but he didn't open the place or anything. She looked at her clock and saw that she had fifteen minutes to get into the company.

' Great, just great ' She thought kicking a can she found on the ground, but she kicked so hard that the can knocked on the wall of the place at the side of the car repair. She realized that it was a karaoke place, that kind of place that she usually doesn't see around there and her curiosity quickly perked up, she couldn't hold herself when she saw the open sign in the entrance and walked to there. She wondered how she didn't notice it before.

' I have to wait anyways '

She pushed the door open and was welcomed by a warm ambient that made her smile.

" Miss? Sorry, we are not open yet" One guy showed up and said to her.

" My mistake, the sign on the door said it was open, and the door was unlocked" Jihyo said a bit ashamed.

" Oh, sorry I just came in and forget to fix it" The guy said.

" Hi, my name is YoungJae and we are going to open in about an hour if you're interested" The guy said greeting her. She looked around and actually liked the place.

" I'm Jihyo, and unfortunately I have work"

" I see, we're open on Tuesdays and weekends, if you can come" YoungJae said happily.

" Thank you, you have a nice place here, I'll make sure to visit."

" Oh, It's not mine, it's from my family but... Let's say that were not sure if it will be going to remain like this, we're passing through some troubles" YoungJae said looking down.

" That's unfortunate " Jihyo said.

" But we're still open so if you're interested in singing now you know where to come "

" Thank you, I won't forget " Jihyo said heading out.

She waved good bye to YoungJae and saw that the car repair was open now.

' Nice guy that YoungJae... that place is interesting ' The place really called her attention like she was being dragged to there, she got in her car and gave a look again before leaving to her work, gladly, if she speeds a little she can make it there in time to not be scolded.

*****************************************************************

Momo swore under her breath when she saw the hour on her wall clock, she was twenty minutes late to get in her work. She sat up quickly and looked around her messy surroundings trying to find her phone, the first thing she thought was to call the school and say that she is sick, those kids can do well without her PE teacher. That is right, Hirai Momo teaches PE for primary school, she makes those kids sweat their souls off and gives them the most absurd assignments. She really likes her job, although, it wasn't her ideal in the beginning, she eventually and gladly adapted to the environment, especially because of Sana's presence in there. By the way, that is how they met, to be precise, they had their job interview in the same day and met in the hallway trying to find the room to do the interview. Being both kind of slow, they laughed together for being clueless and found themselves getting the job and being together whenever they can be in the library that Sana works in the school.

In that moment, the library was the last place she wanted to be because, first, she is so lazy that her room has a bunch of dirty clothes scattered in the corner of the floor, second, she still has to face Sana telling her about waking up earlier to work so she won't get there late, and lastly and the most unsettling one, she doesn't know what to do about her feelings, yes, her stupid feelings rise up every time she gets closer and closer to Sana, she still can't forget how she dragged the girl to her room and made her stay, the guilt maybe-she doesn't know exactly-it's eating her slowly every time she changes the subject when Sana, for some unknown reason, tries to bring up anything related. In the end, she decided to call saying she is sick.

' I can deal with that later '

She stretched her arms and got up from the bed. Once in the hallway, she smelled the awakening coffee that Jeongyeon makes and thanked God that her roommate was still home to do that, but wait, Jeongyeon is in home, why the hell she didn't wake Momo up?

" Jeooong " Momo whined when she finished her morning routine.

" What? " Jeongyeon screamed from the living room.

" Why didn't you wake me up? " Momo said crossing her arms while getting in the living room.

" Ok, sorry but I am not your mother and besides I didn't realize the hour passed so fast " Jeongyeon looked at the hour on her laptop screen and got up quickly to put her mug on the sink because she realized she was late herself.

' ! ' She thought cursing.

" I am skipping work today " Momo said sitting on the couch, she noticed Jeongyeon's laptop open on her side and curiously wondered about what made the latter lose the hour.

" Lucky for you " Jeongyeon said from the kitchen.

Momo was thrilled when she saw a bunch of files open on the laptop, she scrolled into them seeing the photos that Jeongyeon took that day, her senses where telling her that she shouldn't be looking without permission but her curiosity raised up when she saw the picture of a girl in a bus stop, she looked at the girl's face in the picture and wondered who could be. Her trance was interrupted when Jeongyeon saw what the girl was looking from behind Momo's head, walked quickly and closed the laptop the fastest she could, taking it from near Momo that looked shocked to her.

" Who is she? " Momo asked.

" Who? " Jeongyeon asked placing the laptop inside her backpack.

" You know, the girl in the picture, was that a bus stop?" Momo asked seeing that Jeongyeon was slightly nervous.

" It's exactly who she is, a girl in a bus stop" Jeongyeon said sitting on the couch to fix her equipment.

" What? "

" I don't know her name " Jeongyeon said expressionless.

" So, you're taking pictures of strangers in bus stops now, you're so creepy " Momo said while walking to get some coffee.

" I know right " Jeongyeon said getting up.

" I have to go bye " She said practically running to the door.

' I will definitely later '

Momo sighed because now she has nothing to do and the first thing she thought was that Sana may get worried if she doesn't give a signal of life. She texted her friend, drank her coffee and threw herself on the couch. About ten minutes later, Sana texted her back.

[Sana]:

*" You will lose your job if you keep being lazy " *

[Momo]:

*" It's not like they know that I'm not sick, only if you tell of course"* She texted smiling at the phone, she knows that Sana worry about her.

[Sana]:

*" Still... "*

[Momo]:

*" Relax, ok? I'll pick you up later so we can hang out "*

[Sana]:

*" Ok. Bye, I have to go back to work"*

[Momo]:

*"Right, it's not like the books will arrange themselves "*

Momo smiled thinking about how much Sana hates when she teases her about her job and how she will probably say a bunch of things about how her work is more than that.

[Sana]:

*" Ok. Bye "*

' That is unusual ' Momo thought placing her phone aside.

' She is probably busy ' She thought sifting on the couch to find the remote and watch something until she gets hungry. That wouldn't take much time.

Indeed, is unusual Sana keeping quiet in these situations, the thing is, at that moment she was talking with someone else and texting in the same time so her attention was taken. One of the teachers, Park Jinyoung, was talking with her about his classes. The truth is that Sana wants to run away because that guy had hit on her so many times and she is tired of pretending being clueless about it. She sighed when the guy left because the bell rung to announce that is time to his classes again.

' Thank God ' Sana thought while the library was starting to get empty.

Her mind got immediately back to Momo and she sighed again.

' If only you realized ' Sana thought sitting on her chair. Her day is really quiet without the other girl being noisy by her side.

**************************************************

Work has never been so stressful, the shooting of that group is filling her with ange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter