Changmin's pick-up

Beautiful Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANGMIN (JUNE, 2011)

 

      Ever since that night, the idea of needing to compensate for my loneliness was planted into my head.

      Perhaps this explained why I became distracted as I passed the girl who had asked me out on that Valentine’s day. I wondered if she hated my guts for having humiliated her. As we crossed each other on the narrow path, this was proved to be an instant no as she threw a flirtatious wink.

      This time, I stopped, actually taking time to assess her figure. Rilie was absolutely right—no man in his right (or straight) mind would turn her down. She had a turquoise wrap dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, her smooth shoulders were sun-kissed and golden. As she strutted down the path with her five-inch stilettos, her legs appeared miles long and moved in a way that models would kill for. There was no reason why any man on the planet wouldn’t be lusting after her.

      So I stopped my feet.

      “Hey,” I called out to her, and a satisfied grin appeared as she returned my greeting. “You want to grab a drink and study for the inverse kinematics test tomorrow?”

      “Of course.”

      I doubted that she even knew the meaning of inverse kinematics, but in this case, it wasn’t her brain that I really needed. I didn’t need any more traces of Rilie as there was.

      When I walked with her through the courtyard with fingers jabbing at us from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter