TVXQ fights

Beautiful Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANGMIN (JUNE, 2011)

 

      “You better start explaining yourself now, Changmin,” Yunho snarled under his breath, his fingers clenched. “I prefer not to punch your brains out. Tell me what the hell is going on?”

      Without being able to calm herself, Rilie bolted inside the apartment with tear stained cheeks and shut the door behind her. The earth-shattering slam made me flinch, and I lifted my eyes up to meet Yunho’s eyes. I gulped, somewhere between the lines of despair and frustration, I was at a loss of words despite the entire history between Rilie and me.

      “Why were you kissing her?” He demanded again, louder this time. “She’s my girlfriend, damn it—”

      His possessive tone felt like a rock hard punch in the face. Suddenly, it made me lose all control. “She’s not yours, Yunho! Are you really that much of an idiot?”

      “What the hell are you talking about, Shim Changmin?”

      I wanted to grab his collar and shake him until my misery could be successfully delivered. “You are not the only one, Yunho! You are not the only one who wants Rilie to stay, okay?” The words were shot straight out before I could stop them—“You are not the only one who loves her!”

      He gaped at me as if I had been speaking another language.        

      I clamped my mouth shut as all colors faded from his face and black dyed his irises. For what seemed like an eternity, Yunho just kept on staring at me in suffocating silence, as if he wanted to punch a hole through my chest with his X-ray vision. What used to feel like I had all the rights in the world suddenly made me feel utterly ashamed. I desperately wanted to explain everything to him, but I was drained. “I knew Rilie first, and I knew her longer than you did” was all I could mumble pathetically under his intense glower.

      “What the does that even mean?!” Yunho finally spoke, and his voice was at a scary decibel, his face in a crimson shade that resembled deep purple. “I knew that, Changmin. But you told me that she was only your tutor when I asked her to move in here, and she always wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter