Intro - The interview

Beautiful Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANGMIN (2010)

 

       Under the iridescent spotlight and the crowd’s delighted laughs, the hostess eased her smile and posed the last question—the most critical one that the world had been anticipating for the night.

      “Now, it’s the question that I’m sure all fans are dying to ask,” the hostess smiled mischievously, eyeing Yunho and I, “are you guys ready?”

      I could feel myself smiling effortlessly, and Yunho chuckled slightly from the spot beside me.

      I vaguely had an idea of what the question might be—it has been asked million times before—and the answer will undoubtedly be the same again... Especially after the split.

      The crowd buzzed with excitement, and the camera lens zoomed in, focusing on the infinitesimal shifts in our expressions.

      “Throughout the night I have asked you two various questions about idealistic girlfriends...” The hostess paused dramatically. “But what if the both of you fell in love with the same girl?”

      Yunho flashed his signature smile. “I’d give up.”

      “Then I’d get the girl,” I responded jokingly.

      The hostess widened her eyes disbelievingly, and the audience gasped in disapproval.

      Yunho crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes playfully. “Of course you won’t because the girl will fall in love with me, seeing that I’m generous enough to withdraw myself.” The audience stirred again, and Yunho fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter