Spin the bottle 2/2

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bonfire between them is the only light they have and the tension the group of people witnessed from the two gorgeous ladies is unforgettable and it gives them a numerous of emotions. 

"For those, who just happened to be here now. We do have a set of game from the very first day to the 2nd day which is today now since last night; Jessica and Tiffany wasn't present, luckily or maybe unlucky for some.We're going to play Spin the bottle with a twist " Sunny show a bowl full of rolled paper in front of the players.

"These 2 bowl content all the things that will be the truth and dare. So, everything will be fair."

"Who organised that papers though?" Nichkhun irritatingly asked

"Well, the veterans of course. Yuri, Michelle, and yours truly. See? Everything is fair."

"Fair? How can we make sure that it won't make any damages?" He asked once again

"I don't know? General rules and consequences is applied in here. Just like in High School. Those who failed to compile are going to drink a shot of Everclear with a huge alcohol content." - Says Sunny

Michelle then tapped Nichkhun and gave him a sweet smile "Relax. Want to call up your friend? Seungri. Or maybe we should let Henry join here too. What do you think Jessica?" she added 

Jessica just shrugged as a response "Do whatever you want and besides won't it be a little late now?" 

"Not at all. Seungri is here to set up the barbecue grill and Henry for the same old thing." Explained by Sunny but seems like Jessica is still in the clouds, perplexed of Henry's whereabouts in the island. 

"The delivery man Henry." Sunny said

"Ohh. I didn't know that-" but before she could finished her sentence, Sunny cut her off

"He still do the same business? Ohh. Jessi, you seems to occupied with your new business aren't you?" She said to Jessica, hinting their old business way back in High School of sending sweet messages and flowers. 

Jessica wasn't given a chance to answer back or at least warned her childhood best friend when Yoona intervene

"What new business? The Jeju thing?" She asked out of confusion. "I thought we're close, Sica. You never say any word about that"

"No. Yoona, the new is business I'm talking about is the Jeju thing. ​​​Close? Hmm... How close?" Sunny jokingly replied 

"whatever sunny, just do your thing." says Jessica 

"Chill. We're just waiting for Henry."

"But I thought -" Jessica wasn't even given a chance to end her sentence when the said guy arrived to the scene. 

"I've invited him since early morning today. Seungri won't be here to join the game though. He texted me saying he has an errands to fill but he'll be there stand by just in case we need help" 

"It's getting boring now. Let's just start the game. Shall we?" asked Yuri 

"Okay" 

Everyone went to their perspective seats in circle with two controversial couples are facing each other:

Yuri-Sunny-Jessica-Tiffany-Michelle--Henry-Nichkhun-Yoona. 

After making sure that everything is organised now, Sunny then spin the bottle while Yuri is rambling the papers inside the bowl. 

It only takes a few seconds for the bottle to decides of which member will be the first one to sit on the hot seat and the chosen one is Nichkhun.

"Truth" he utter which was replied "Spicy" in unison by people in the circle 

The thai guy picked a random roll paper on the "Truth" bowl and let Sunny read it out loud.

"What have you done to be in the relationship that people here would judge you most for doing?"

"What!? Relationship? Can we make it in general term instead?" He requested and immediately grabbed the piece of paper from Sunny. Nichkhun begun to sweat upon the question, he then reached the glass and was about to drink it when Henry interrupt him.

"Hiding something?" the chinese-canadian guy asked

"Are you ing kidding me? Of course not!"

Yuri joined the conversation "The question is not that hard." she commented and agreed by everyone

"It's just..."

"Just what Khunnie? What's your dark secret?" Sunny sent a teasing smirk to the mentioned guy.

Nichkhun felt that all his blood rush through his vein, the adrenaline draw him in panick. He can't think of any make up stories that would be sound believable and won't throw him into cliff once they tries to verify it.

In just a short span of time, he's now seen drinking it and almost knocked down right after hitting it. 

"That fast? He's not dead yet, isn't him?"

"Whatever. He'll recover soon enough, Let's proceed."

They proceed to the game leaving Nichkhun out of it whilst Yoona is taking a good care of him by wiping his sweat and offering him a drink to sober up. Tiffany also got a basin with a cold water to help her former lover. Jessica watched them in envy, no matter how warm her heart is; she's still feel her heart aching whenever she sees the intention he's getting. 

Why I can't be him? 

Instead of letting her anger out through violence, she just decided to take a shot of whiskey. Back to the game, the bottle spinned once again and this time it was pointed to Tiffany. The mentioned girl faces turned pale upon seeing it, she just can't take any alcohol due to the fact that she's pregnant leaving her no choice but to do it whether the result is favor to her or not. Her husband on the other hand saw her expression, Jessica gave her a solace by promising that she'll take the responsibility once she can't do or answer it. 

"Truth" she said, signaling for a hand to go through the bowl and get the question she must had to answer which was Sunny gladly read it to her. 

"Have you ever steal someone's lover?" 

The question created an unwanted atmosphere throughout the place especially when all of them are familiar of what had happened in the past

Flashback

Tiffany's lips transform into smile when she saw a letter inside of her locker. It was written through computer thus she can't know the person's behind it. 

"You seem happy today" greet by Jessica, a good friend of her

"Oh. Remember the person who's courting Yoona? He sent me a comforting message and look! He called me a goddess. How's sweet." she cheerfully said to the person she's talking to 

"It's amazing how a single letter makes you happy even it's just for a while." Jessica commented 

"Are you crazy? Everyone is going to happy when they found out that their crush knows that they exist!" 

"I see. For sure, you'll be happy from now on." Jessica replied inaudible 

​​​Ever since that day, Tiffany is starting to get letters. It's started to once a week until it reached to 3-5 times a week depending on Tiffany's mood. The said girl can't help it but to brag the attention she's getting from her crush. Sunny found out about it and confronted her best friend the sooner she gets. 

"Jessica, are you crazy?! What were you thinking? Flirting with Tiffany and promising to date Yoona for real at the same time? God, learn some control." 

"Hey, I'm not flirting with Tiffany! I'm just trying to cheer her up after her mother's death." 

"But you giving her a false hope! How's it makes it any different?"

Their conversation was intervene when they heard a loud noise outside which brings them to the place where they saw Tiffany sitting on the floor soak in juice evidently came from the one who's holding the cup which is none other than Yoona. 

​​​​​​" Don't you think I won't know you're flirting with my admirer?! Really, my lover? Out of all people? Can't you choose any guy in here?!" 

Tiffany looked at her fidg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter