Next Phase

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunny? What now?" The wife asked her lover's best friend in hysterical manner. 

"What did she say? You've been glued at the phone for a god damn time." Tiffany added.

Sunny just looked at the phone and let her see what 'Jessica' sent to her.

"I'm busy right now but I'll come home soon to pay her a visit." 

"Who is she?" Tiffany's question brought a confusion between Sunny and Michelle. They stare at each other's eyes trying to communicate and comprehend of what Tiffany really meant. 

"She's not Jessica. Where is my husband?"

"What do you mean? Tiffany. This message was sent through Jessica's account. I don't think it was hacked, I mean her bank account is still active." 

"Jessica told me that she'll tell me something important and I know her. She won't make whatever it is wait! Especially when she told me about it." Tiffany insisted. "What bank transaction?! Gave me that one!" 

Tiffany grabbed it and saw the enormous amount deducted from Jessica's bank account. She also noticed how the transaction was shifted from sending a large part of it to her account into a certain hospital's account. 

Tiffany left out a sarcastic laugh. She knows that Yoona is playing on her again. 

This is so obsessed with me that she won't stop. 

She starting to think that Yoona is pathetic for trying to get her attention all the time. She have no idea how Yoona had an access on her lover's bank account and even her phone but one thing for sure. She have to see this girl in person. All these pain she was brought into just because she fell in love with a douchebag named Nichkhun. This must be stopped once and for all. She doesn't care if she going to jail after this or Jessica might leave because of the possibility of the said girl knowing the truth that child isn't hers and Yoona probably did something to brainwashed her for Tiffany to be left alone. 

"I know where Jessica now." She stated firmly. 

That sentence stunned Sunny, she didn't expect Tiffany to react like that. Everything is different from the usual Tiffany that she's been knew. She looks so serious and so upset that she maybe up to kill. Sunny tried to restrain and calm her down but to no avail, Tiffany didn't listened. She dressed up and bring herself on the way to Yoona, Sunny had no choice but to follow her best friend's wife. 

"Tiffany, are you sure about this? I don't want to be in jail for trespassing or libel or any scandalous thing that may happen because of some action that you may do."  Sunny desperately begged Tiffany not to go. 

They're now in the front of the hospital that Yoona is working which is also own by her family that she's going to inherit alone. 

"If there's someone who's going to jail, that'll be her not me! She killed my baby and now, what?! She's with Jessica! What are they doing? What is she doing? Ruining my family? First killing my angel and now being a mistress? I can't take it anymore! I don't know what ideas she put on Jessica's mind to manipulate her into putting lots of money on this hospital or what but I'm going to face her and Jessica alone." Tiffany said firmly, she already made up her mind and nothing can change that. 

"I get why you're mad but what if Jessica's not there? What if you're wrong? Tiffany, I'm worried about you. You're currently unstable both physically and mentally besides don't you trust your lover? She's been loyal to you! If not devoted, she's willing to give her everything to you. I don't think she would go and elop with Yoona without at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter