Everything started in High School: Mistakes // Regrets

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was busy unpacking her things up when the house caretaker bought the last batch of clothes that taken to the camp's house laundry that was now sent to their apartment here in Seoul.

The couple cameback 2 weeks earlier because Yoona had to finish her training as a doctor and get the results of her USMLE report.

Tiffany didn't know if her sense of smelling gotten too strong since the dare happened last-last week or the smells of the orange juice stain that spilled on her clothes is still evident during the night of their game Spin the Bottle. It's not even a perfume nor smell disgusting but her body didn't liked scent of it thus wanting to throw up. She immediately run to the comfort room and then faced to the toilet.

 

Continuation of love scene (Mistake chapter)

 

The lady admire every inch of Jessica's facial features, she knows that what had happened is dead wrong. It can be called as a non-consensual as the person she recently slept with, is wasted but no matter how guilty she's feeling now, she can't undo the mistake she'd done.

She gave the person who's currently asleep a peck on her lips before she rose from the bed to took a shower and cry her heart out there.

Afterwards,The lady managed to call the house care taker to immediately clean up the room specifically the bed right after Jessica woke up tomorrow while she gather some of its clothes and bought to the laundry room. 

She let her feet brings her near the windows with the view of an ocean and have herself a little self time to think more about how her life has been.

She, in truth have know idea when and why she hated Jessica, a beautiful human who did nothing but to protect and love her but could anyone blame her? She needs love and support as well financially and then there's someone who's offering herself to cater her forever, why on earth she would decline it? 

Tiffany have no idea that her situation will get this bad, she planned everything up before she tied the knot with Jessica from getting the perks, the money, the guy, and getting married with him but now. Everything's gone down hill and she have no idea why her mindset completely changed when she discovered she's pregnant. Her priorities changed overnight and all she wants is a complete family or maybe not? 

Tiffany's childhood life is not that tragic if we're going to think about it. She came from a complete and middle class family. Not rich but not poor either, it's enough to sustain all her needs and some luxury. 

Tiffany witnessed somewhat the humble beginnings of their parents from being a normal employees to becoming the employers itself. Her dad was working to a company as a factory worker till a miraculous thing happened for his father's intellectual capacity to be discovered in one of his boss and offered to work inside the office in which he didn't take long to climb the ladder so fast till he became a director but his father's life turned a messed when he was caught up of cheating on his wife before Tiffany graduated in Elementary resulting to divorce. 

Her mother on the other hand is a housewife who solely depends on their father's income before his infidelity but found a success when her mother's mother asked to help them with the farm. It started from buying it for a few cents to grands then she combined the money she'd earned and his husband's earning. 

Nevertheless of their status, Tiffany never felt poor. If it's actually make sense, she's kinda grew up spoiled. They have its limits, yes but as long as her parents can afford it. They'll do their best to gave it to them due to a mindset that they won't let their children feels what's like living in poverty.

The drastic social status of their family can be seen, in the eyes of many. Her father despite leaving them were able to enrolled her in a private high school at the same time as her sister is studying in France, at ease.

Even with the education that her dad was given to her, she still despise her father for leaving their family behind and swear to herself that she would never let her child not to have a complete family.

That's how everything became complicated for Tiffany because as soon as she went in. She feels so indifferent, misfit. 

All of these people of her new school came from some huge arse chunky family that might had an heirloom or whatever that probably are bigots, hating new money ​​​​and the fact that her mother is a divorcee make it more worse as the stigma of divorced woman in Korea is still strong.  

The financial support from her father didn't gone well, for a few months less. The supports suddenly stopped.

She wanted to be in. 

She wants to fit in.

It didn't take that long for her to meet a friend to hangout with though. The person goes by the name Jessica, in which she is probably the only person who's genuinely nice to her. They met on a Science class and luckily was paired up for a group project that for the first time, Tiffany finds easy as she figured that's because she's working with the right person.

They've became good friends, they really were. It comes to the point that wherever Jessica go, she's there too and that's count as hanging out with Sunny.

Tiffany had so many new experiences about the luxurious life that she'd never been before.

Jessica is really cool, she is. Sometimes, she can't help but thinks that her newly found friend is too good for this world yet regardless of its amazing qualities. 

Jessica is not that well liked, her condition was tolerated but was never accepted.

People laughed at her friend's back and didn't bother to hide it from her. 

Tiffany thinks that she and Jessica shares the same sentiment of this world: both wants to be accepted. 

But she was dead wrong. Jessica never cares what will other say, she only cares to those she loves in what she appreciate a lot. It's like she's conte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter