Clean slate

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't believe this. They all lied to me. Nickhun, Sunny, Yuri, and especially Jessica. They all taken me as a fool. How can they do this to me? Nevertheless, this is the start of something new. I won't let anyone take advantage of me. From now on, I'll be the one controlling things and they'll be the puppet on the palm of my hands. 
 

Yoona's thought was interrupted when someone came inside the room. 
"Oh my new bestfriend" said Yoona

"I am not your bestfriend" said she

"okay, relax. I was just kidding so how's it going?" Uttered Yoona in a funny manner but before the other person could reply she was interrupted by none other than Jessica's mother.

"Hello, my daughter in law!"  Said Julia, she went in for a hug and a kiss.

"Hello, Mrs. Jung"

"You mean, Mom?"

"oh yes, M-mom" she said in laughter.

"How's my beautiful daughter?" Asked Julia

"She's fine though her face has been damaged but no worries everything else is fine especially when she's on my care." 
"I trust you. I know you love my daughter and will do everything for her. Please keep her safe, my Darling." Says Julia. 

Yoona thought this is the time. She wants Jessica to be under her care as in the way that she can everything about her. This way she can control Jessica's money and would Tiffany's financial capabilities as she knows that most if not all of her income came from Jessica's pocket.

"This is why I have a favor." Says Yoona. She took both of Julia's hands and cupped each of it with her hands.

"I want to have the an autonomous decisions on her state. I'll be a good guardian, I promise!" Says Yoona

"Sure no problem with that!! I know you will surely take care of her and poor my baby. She got a lot of sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter