Everything's started in High School: Letters

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bright sunny morning welcome a messy office 

"There's no court will happen soon, okay?" Jessica said while busy arranging files and packing things for her upcoming business trip.

"Why don't you just give it to her? Come on, she wants it besides it's 21st century  Being martyr will brings you nowhere." says Sunny who's standing near the coffee table holding a tea cup facing at the girl she's currently having a conversation with which perfectly caught Jessica's attention and made her paused for a seconds 

" That's not easy. I don't trust the guy she wants to be with.  I don't want her to be hurt especially when she's been hanging out with those people who have something needed from her." she explained.

"What do you think of Tiffany? A toddler? Jessi, she's maybe your baby but she's not a baby for unicorns sake!" a slightly yet controlled voice of Sunny echoed inside of the room

Sunny can't help but gets everything red inside of her head when her best friend is still being the same old her : completely passive.

She have no idea how Jessica even fell in love to that devilish pinky girl when all Tiffany did throughout high school is to throw tantrums everywhere and waits for someone to play a knight in a shining armour to fill her cinderella fantasy but then again she was also Tiffany's friend not until the latter minds became completely toxic.

Flashback 

If you're going to asks any students in the world of what's their favorite subjects or time of the school days truthfully then you'll know the right answer: break time.

​​​​​​Cafeteria is full of crowded and loud people who are some trying to buy foods, trying to find the tables to eat, currently eating, cleaning up their waste, and those kids who adds nothing but noise of the place. One of the tables of the said place is occupied by three people namely Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny

Jessica and Sunny have a long history of friendship and it's like a heirloom that it's been passed through generations to other generations since their great grandparents formed a bond by being a business partner. They made sure that their childs will be friends and up to this date the friendship still continues whereas Tiffany is the newly member of the circle. 

According to Jessica, She became friends with Tiffany because of a simple science project and voila they instantly clicked to each other maybe because they have a lot of things in common. It just one day she's part of the group as Tiffany begun to hang out with the two of them. 

​​​​​As they were currently eating with a mixed of casual conversation were stopped for a moment when Jessica's ultimate crush catch their attention 

"Would you mind if I join?" Yoona asked 

Jessica dropped her jaw of what she just witnessed. She can't help it but stare at her angel, the poor girl can't believe that someone perfect and popular like her would noticed them which is their existence is basically nonexistent by the way.

"we'd love to" Jessica's response to the girl 

But before Yoona could even sit at one of its chair, she straight ahead to Jessica's chair and caught her off guard by kissing her at the lips which earned a thousand of sounds across the table and be the reasons for both Sunny and Tiffany to take their turn to drop their jaws. 

"What was that?" stutter Jessica asked Yoona

"Chill it's just a peck, Just a dare" she said then give her the sweetest and innocent smile she has then proceeds to her original place. 

It took a moment for Jessica to gets back to reality when a familiar man gave her a signal and she gave him a nod as a response. 

The said guy proceeds to Yoona's table and gave the lady a coffee with a sticky notes in it saying

"Heard you've nailed the test? See? You're great and you really have nothing to worry about cause from the start you're being honest anyways." an amount of giggle and teases were heard from that table as they discussed of Yoona's admirer brings this time.

​​​​​​" Must be nice to be that pretty and perfect in the eyes of many." says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter