A Tea for the Ladies

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's my lovely wife wants?" A question coming from the other side of the line.

"A sweet from you, hmmm... Come back to here, now?" Tiffany giggly response to the caller.

"Just requests something possible please. I'm no magician for to bring out something impossible."

"You're wrong... I never thought I would see you differently and that was impossible but I did... At first, I was just putting some masks but eventually I warm up. I see the importance of you at my side now. I don't think I can afford of losing you."

Jessica sensed the seriousness in Tiffany and she worries that it might something do with what the latter discovered earlier this day and she's not really in the mood to discuss it with her, not now and by then a new topic came out from .

"You sound so serious hahahha... I saw you watching documentaries about earth and stuff. Those science s I'm having a hard time to comprehend. Tell me, what pursue you to be this nerd?" Her half-joke ways of dodging the bullet.

"I can't be the smart Tiffany now? Don't you smart people, y?" Tiffany flirtatious response.

"Hmm... I do, that's why I'm thinking of buying this necklace for you as a reward."

"I figured that necklace has some minerals artifacts?"

"Yeah, there is."

"Really?! I love you so much! What is it?

"Metal."

"Funny. Not all metals can be minerals"

" science. It's a crescent moon pendant. It fits your smile the most." 

Her last attempt of joke didn't find the way to make her wife laugh, she thought that she dissapoint the girl and was ready to apologize for it.

"Tiff—Sorry, it's not I don't take your newly found hobbies seriously. I just thought it'd be funny but—"

Before she completed her sentence. The one she's apologizing too asked a question in despair.

"Are you going to leave me once you found out that I put so much pain in you?"

Normally, Jessica would see this as an opportunity to let a satire joke out of such as 

"you've been doing that for so long, did you just realized it?"

But she knows that it's yet the time to do that.

"Tell me, what's wrong? Tiff, I can hear you sobbing. Why are you crying? It's because of the past? We're over that now right? You did me wrong but I somewhat did yours. I also lied and let you be deceived for so long. Tiff, don't feel too bad for cheating on me. I'm not clean either."

Jessica said, acknowledging of her mistake on letting Nichkhun to manipulate her wife and she is an accomplice for not letting her know the truth.

"Tiff... I've got to tell you something."

"Me too... I hope you forgive me after this. I have to go now. Bye."

Upon moving her feet onto Yoona's room. She looks at her wrist to know the exact time but no to avail, her watch ain't there.

I probably left it earlier

She's just shrugged of her watch whereabouts and chose to look through her phone instead. Upon looking, a message from her sister suddenly pop-up.

"Sis, something came up that's why I left but I have to talk to you. Now. You need to know something."

She opened the chatbox and typed,

"Later, after my confrontation for not telling but I have to talk to her before letting Jessica know the truth."

Surprisingly, for the way she typed those texts, you would thought that she's not contemplating enough not to send the text. She knows that her sister is her greatest advisor but at the same time, she also knows that Michelle won't approved of her plan.

Tiffany was standing in front of Yoona's office door. She knows the risks she's taking but she have to make sure that there's no longer a threat before Jessica find out the truth or at least her, telling the truth. Her plan is to convince Yoona that she no longer wants Nichkhun which is entirely true and then she let them the real score about her baby but at the same time not wanting for Nichkhun to face the responsibilities of being a father in which Tiffany honestly doubt that he'll do so. Nichkhun is a man-child, he won't take care of her besides she doesn't really loves the guy but was just too caught up with the past of her highschool glory days. She have no idea why it took so long for her to realized it, she thinks she's been foolish and deluded ever since she received the letter and was too ambitious to turn a blind eye to what's evidently wrong. She took a long breathe before she knock the door, Yoona who's been waiting for her guest has been waiting inside the room for so long, She opened the door and welcomed the lady. Yoona's office is modern looking with a brass of black and white as its theme for the overall look. In the middle there's a two couch facing together with a rectangle table in the middle with a couple of cup and tea.

"What brings you here?" Yoona's not so welcome greetings to her unwanted guest.

"The truth." Tiffany explicitly said,

"What is it? Make sure it's worth my time cause every single dime of it is important and I'll get really pissed if any of these gone wasted. Dear, you won't like me when I'm mad." 

Yoona's warning didn't even make Tiffany flinch a little, the pregnant woman knows that she have advantages and she won't hesitate to use it anytime soon.

"What you gonna do? Stole Jessica away from me?"

"Calm down, Tiffy. You're in my territory, remember? Besides Jessica says before that destiny is real and if you're meant to be together, you're bound to be together. Maybe she's talking about me since I can hypothetically says that she's been dreaming to be with me but hey, let's stop that. Just spill the beans, I don't have much time." 

Tiffany just ignored Yoona's insult to her and proceed to the plan.

"It's about the baby. I know you're insecure about your position in Nichkhun's life but I'm not planning to stole him away from you. You have my word. I'm contented with my married life with Jessica and all I want is to earn your trust." 

"Are you kidding me? Contented with Jessica as your partner in life? Of course, you would be contented. No, You should be. You have someone who's devoted and love you with all her heart. You was never be unlucky for having Jessica at your side. So, what's with this new scheme Tiffany?"

"I know that's why I said I'm not going to steal your lover. I'm so over with him now. I was just part of his life and I'm here to settle and leave everything behind."

"Hmmm, are you sure about that? cause I don't think you'll stay once Jessica run out of money. I mean, You're a gold digger after all. I know what's happening behind closed door so don't you ever try to deceive me. I know you too well."

"Excuse me? I'm trying to be nice and respectful to you but you've been hitting me below the belt. I can end your relationship with Nichkhun but here I am. Trying to make an ammends."

"Aren't you contradicting yourself, now? Not planning to steal my boyfriend but you do have something that make my relationship with him destroyed. Why don't you just tell what's the real deal?" Yoona gave Tiffany a mockery laugh but it burst like a bubble once she heard what was the tea Tiffany brings for her.

"I'm pregnant with Nichkhun's child." The pregnant woman flat out said.

The brand new information weren't easy to digest to your sink onto Yoona's mind, at first she'd liked to hear from Tiffany that she's just messing around and it's all just a bad joke. When she realised that the girl is serious, she proceed of thinking that maybe Tiffany is lying at her, Yoona had some background with psychology due to her minor subjects but it still hadn't registered to her that nobody wants to deceived anywho. The thing is, it didn't surprise her that Nichkhun is the father of the child but what make her perplexed is the fact that her rival since high school gave her an information that she can use to ruin the sender itself and by then, the place was surrounded with nothing but silence and it remained like that until they heard a kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter