Deception

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you know?" Yoona said while looking at Jessica peacefully sleeping in her bed behind the transparent glass outside of the room. 

She is now placed in the V.I.P area which was mentioned last chapter. What happened took Yoona by storm and made her completely paranoid and demanded to transfer Jessica to where she is now. 

"I'm asking you. Did you know?" she repeated to the recipient and turn her head to look at the one she's having a conversation with. 

"How long have you known?" 

Yuri gulp, she knows what her best friend talking about. When Tiffany came in earlier that day, she was asked to excuse herself and watch Jessica. Trying to make sure that no one will come and see her. But her instinct suggest that's just an excuse for Tiffany to get her away from the conversation and with the conversation they're having now pretty much confirms it. Before she could ever utter a word, a nurse knock on the door and asks for Tiffany's attention.

"Ma'am, Nichkhun is here."

"Tell him I'm busy." she replied 

"But ma'am —" before the nurse could ever end her sentence, a loud brag was heard from the door. 

"Yoona. When are you going to see me?! Ha? Are we even dating?" the intruder shouted at the top of his lungs. 

"Sorry, ma'am. I —" 

"It's fine, you may go" Yoona said to the nurse and turn her attention to her boyfriend. 

"I've told you many times, I've been busy." 

"News flash, I'm ing someone else!"

Shocked by what she had heard, Yuri was aware that she no longer welcome in the room. 

"I'll get myself a coffee, excuse me." she said but before she could leave. Yoona reached to her hand and say "No, you must stay."

"But —"

"I demand it."

Yoona stared at him blankly. Completely emotionless, not even an inch of guilt or sadness. It's just nothing. 

"and? What do you want me to do?" she replied to the intruder with her face is cold as ice. It's like an sculpture, completely stone. 

Nichkhun stared at her disbelief. "Do you even care about me? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter