Her masks

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They goes directly to one of hotel's finest restaurant to have a warm heartily conversation knowing that Mrs. Jung had to leave Korea and goes back to Europe afterwards.

"Mom, I can't believe you're here. Didn't I told you that I'm the one who's going to visit you and introduce my wife there?" says Jessica

"Yeah I know, but Honey. I just couldn't wait to see you again and I really had to leave immediately so, I decided to come here and surprise you." Mrs Jung response

"No need to gon' down to details, Mom. Business right? I understand. Btw, what time you gonna leave?" asked by the daughter

Yoona was just sitting there awkwardly watching the too and having a cloudy thoughts on her mind of why Jessica wouldn't still bother of clearing this things up. Julia on the other hand spare a look at her watch to answer her daughter's question.

"It's 10:00 now, and I have to go by 12 midnight." she said

"Want me to accompany you through the airport, mom?"

Julia just chuckled and look at Yoona's who's quietly eating her dessert.

"Why don't the two of you walk me there instead?" She said

The panic on Jessica's voice is audible and surprisingly her calm cold face is currently having a various yet ambiguous reaction. Her mom still thinks that Yoona is her wife and she have to clear this confusion up before her Mother goes back to their hometown. 

"No, No... Mom, I just want the two of us-as in mother and daughter bonding together." Jessica then looked at her so called Wife before she look back to her mother's face.

"besides she's tired and I have something important to tell you." Jessica finally said, sighing deeply. 

"What is it, Honey? Is this about your business? About the Creative Director who didn't came along with you?" asked by Mrs Jung. 

Jessica was stunned by the lady's question, how did she know throughout almost all the details about of what happened few weeks ago? Resulting to answer her mother in stuttering manner. 

" Mom. What.. What do you mean? "

" It's about that Tiffany Hwang right? Oh come on, heard a lot of nasty things about her. What she did isn't that surprisingly. Sigh, glad that you have Yoona in your arms. She's much better." 

Yoona's ears perked of what she had heard, did she just heard Jessica's mother complimenting her over Tiffany? She can't help but grinned at the thought - the idea of people favoring her over Tiffany. 

Jessica's face was undeniably priceless that time, she's scared and confused at the same time. 

How come her mother never knew that Tiffany is her wife, if she seems like to be pressed about her wife's well being. 

"Don't give me that look, Sooyeon. Just tell me what you wanna asks. Is this about me knowing a lot about her?" her mother said. 

Jessica nodded as her response, a signal for the middle age lady to proceeds

"Like I said, she's controversial. From the way she climb her ladder to the guy she's dating now. Her life seems like a whole mess, tell me what the things to like about her? Anyway, let's just change the topic." 

For an odd reason, Jessica didn't get mad or sad.. She's just confused of what to feel. She don't know why or how but isn't she supposed to be defending her wife now? 

"Why don't we just talk to your marriage life with the fine lady besides you?" Julia asked, eyeing Yoona lovely. 

"You've got the wrong idea Mom, We're not married at all." surprisingly  Jessica didn't stuttered when she uttered those words. 

Her Mom looks at her in confusion for a seconds and immediately goes back to the bright one. 

"I understand." she said, smiling

"Really Mom? I'm sorry th-" Julia cut Jessica off "You've been busy here. So, You not being able to process you and your wife marriage contract here in Korea is fine besides we know that same marriage is not yet finalised here but the fact that you have male organ. I can help you with that. Just a piece of paper." she said in assuring her daughter 

Yoona didn't say anything throughout the dinner, she just watched Mrs Jung smiling ear to ear and Jessica who seems trying to replace the keyboard emoji with the numbers of expressions she showed. 

They drive the lady off to airport, hour before her flights. Still thinking that Yoona is her wife.

On the way home, Jessica just wants to speed up her car directly to the lakeand get eaten by the shore due to embarrassment she's feeling but unfortunately, she can't do that knowing that person she wants to hide her face to is sitting besides her.

"ahhmm.. Yoona, Sorry for my mom's attitude. It's just, she's a bit stubborn but I promise you that I'll make everything clear once I see her."

"No, it's okay. I don't mind"

"If you want... I could call her right away, want me to do it now? Send a text message? Tomorrow morning?"

Yoona laughed at Jessica's attitude

So cute

"No. Let her, it's okay. I promise you, besides I really like her and I wouldn't mind being your wife even for just tonight." Yoona then reach Jessica's biceps, hugging it and then leaning to the former's shoulder. Perfectly imitating every lover's inside of a car, intimate moment. Jessica chuckled at the sight and let her high-school crush to 'cherish' their 'Marriage life' even in it just for tonight. 

They're together quietly driving off the night.

Right after they reach their suite, both of them straight gone to their room. Sleeping, not caring what they wear nor who they should text. 

For the first time, Tiffany hadn't received any annoying messages from her wife. 

The day goes smoothly at w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter