Lost

Masks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica couldn't get the kissing scene she had with Yoona out of her mind and now, being the last day in the island. She have to confront the girl or else she's going to be insane. So, right after she finished loading her suitcase, she promptly inquired for Yoona's whereabouts.

"Excuse me, Have you seen Yoona?" She asked the caretaker of the house.

"She's on the room. Ma'am." The woman response.

Is she alone?

"And Nichkhun? Where is he?"

"He's on the garage along with Henry. Ma'am."

"Okay, Thank you so much." She bid the woman a farewell before she proceed to her original plan.

Each step on the way of Yoona's room makes her heart pound so fast, she have no idea how things will work or what she's expecting to. All she knows is the peace of mind is the only thing she needs. 

Upon reaching the door,  her feet instantly glued at the floor. All the pressures had gone throughout all the parts of her body and numb her down. She wants to turn away and never looked back but it was too late when she hears the sound of the doors that was recently opened. A sight of Yoona who came straight from the bathroom and still wearing a robe whose hair still wet, welcomed her.

"Oh. Jessica. What brings you here?" Yoona's way of greeting her unexpected guest of the day.

"Yoona. Can we talk? Now? Alone." Jessica said firmly. She wants this to end once and for all.

"What are for? Okay then. Come inside." Yoona said, opening the door wide. Welcoming her guest to her room.

Jessica entered the room swiftly, she scanned the whole room and recognized each details she remembers of the night she stayed here to rest. Up to this date, she's still unsure if that's just merely a dream and it does happened for real.

"Sorry for the mess, haven't finished decluttering yet. Why don't you have a seat?" Yoona's offered to Jessica with her bare hands are busy clearing up the dust from the couch she's offering for Jessica to seat on.

"It's fine. It won't take long. I just want to asks about something." 

Jessica's replies successfully caught Yoona's attention that made her stopped from her business.

"What is it?" Yoona firmly asked.

Deep inside, she had a hint of what the girl is coming through and Jessica didn't disappoint her at all.

"About the kiss, Yoona. Tell me what it really means." Jessica practically begged for Yoona to answer the question she's longing for.

Yoona's face on the other hand became completely pale and all the emotions seems has been taken away. She engrossed at Jessica's appearance, not caring if she will scares the latter.

"What do you want me to say? What's with this interrogation?" 

"The-the truth." Jessica responds to her first love query.

"About what?" Yoona calmly asked.

Her question triggered Jessica's emotions resulting to burst out some of her emotions.

"About the kiss! For ing sake. Let's stop this push and pull segment! I want the truth. Why did you do that?!" She shouted.

Yoona noticed the sudden changes of the temperature, Still calm as if nothing had happened. She locked the door and guide herself way up to Jessica's embrace. She looked straight to her eyes and utter the words she's been wanting to say.

"What do you want me to say? Huh? Are you expecting something perhaps?" Yoona asked, this time in a gentle manner as possible.

"I-i just want-want to hear the t-truth." Jessica stuttered. Yoona smiled at the interaction, she knows for sure that Jessica is in the state of lost. The latter is now inside of its mind and Yoona knows that the woman is not in the right mind to make a logical position.

"What if there's a meaning in it? What if I tells you that I fell in love with you? What you gonna do?" Asked Yoona, she brings herself closer to the girl.

Yoona wants the lady to feel more pressured.

Jessica repelled herself from Yoona as she was taken aback by the question, she herself doesn't know why she's so curious to know the real score between her and her wife. She bow to be faithful to Tiffany and fulfill the duty as a lifetime partner ever since she got married with her wife but now, she's standing right here, in front of her first love. Interrogating about the kiss like a teenager boy waiting to have shot with his crush. 

"I-I don't know..." She uttered, head hung in low.

Yoona suppress a smile to her guest. 

"See? What's the point? Nothing will happens anyway." 

"I'm sorry—" a notification sound from a phone stopped Jessica from completing her sentence. She sighed heavily and shooked her head at what she had read.

Out of curiosity, Yoona decided to asked Jessica about the noticed the girl received.

"What's that about?"

"About last quarter's bill of credit cards and some bank transfer of money." Jessica said.

Yoona had the idea of what's this topic is becoming to be all about. She knows the person that Jessica's sending money is, to but she did bother to asks Jessica further out of politely though not hiding her discomfort through raising her eyebrow as high as possible.

"To whom you sending money and paying credit cards' bills?" 

"To my wife's of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter