Jelly

The Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kring kring!

 

"Welco- Oh, Chaeyoung!" Sana was surprised to see Chaeyoung.

"Are you tired of seeing me?" Chaeyoung asked, then he giggled.

"That’s not true. Actually, I’m glad to see you, Chaeng ~ So what do you want?"

"A piece of strawberry cheesecake and a glass of warm tea."

"It seems that you really like the cake," Sana said with a smile.

"It was my favorite cake since childhood," Chaeyoung said with a shy smile. "Five thousand won, right?"

"Ah, no need. Especially today, it's free for you, loyal customers ~ "Sana said with a giggle.

"Aigoo, Let me pay for it, "Chaeyoung insisted on paying his order.

"No, Chaeyoung. Sit down and wait for your order ~ " she went straight to the kitchen and left Chaeyoung alone.

Chaeyoung smiled and obeyed what Sana told him. While waiting for his order, he enjoys the scenery behind the shop window. So many kids ran back and forth back then. Full of laughter and excitement. Chaeyoung started to smile because of it.

"It's great to see the kids running around like that," Sana said as she placed Chaeyoung's order on the table.

"Oh! Sorry I didn’t realize you,” Chaeyoung just realized Sana has been beside him.

"How's your college life?" Sana asked, then chose to sit in front of Chaeyoung.

"Everything's fine," Chaeyoung replied and took a sip of the warm tea which he ordered.

"I don’t think there will be a problem for smart people like you," Sana said and smiled to Chaeyoung.

"To be honest I'm not as good as Jeongyeon or Momo said. "

"I think you're too humble, Chaeyoung," Sana propped her chin while staring Chaeyoung intently.

"Is it true? Thank you."

"I'm also grateful that you always come to our store every day."

"Your store is close to my apartment and I really like your strawberry cheesecake.”

"Our first loyal customers ~"

"Take it easy. I will always be your loyal customers, "Chaeyoung smiled broadly.

"Chaeyoung, can I be honest?"

"Of course. Your question is very strange, Mina .. ehm, I mean Sana .. "

"You often call me Mina, Chaeyoung," Sana giggles at Chaeyoung's behavior.

"Ah, I'm sorry," Chaeyoung just laughed at himself.

"You're very attractive, Chaeyoung. Do you realize it? "

Chaeyoung fell silent because of what Sana said. Then, he looked at Sana who was staring at her as well. His face flushed and his heart began to beat very fast. He knew the words of Sana meant nothing, but hearing it from the woman he loved, how could he not blush?

"Is there any woman who confess her feelings to you?" Sana asked still while staring at Chaeyoung.

"Hmm .. I don’t think so?" Chaeyoung answered hesitantly.

"That's very strange. Is it just me who finds you very attractive? "Sana said and laughed.

"I don’t know?" That's all Chaeyoung could say.

"Oh! Are you free on weekend? "Sana asked eagerly.

"Yes .. I guess so. What’s wrong?"

"Let's go on date!"

"What?!"

"Yes! Please come here on Saturday! Just wear something that’s comfortable to you.”

"Wait.. I don’t think it’s a date. You want me to help you this weekend, right?”

"You must see your face when I said go on date. Yes, this Saturday, Mina has to go somewhere. So, can you? "

"Hmm, I think so. You should just ask me that question. "

"I love to tease you," Sana said with a giggle.

"You’re mean .." Chaeyoung muttered and then ruffled Sana's hair.

'You always tease me, Mina,' Chaeyoung said to himself with a smile.

"But I'm honest about you being very attractive, Chaeyoung," Sana said with her inevitable smile.

—————————————————————

***

Should I try to send her a message? Would not she be annoyed? Ah, it's driving me crazy. Since a few days ago, I have struggled with this. I wanted to send her a message, but I was afraid he would be annoyed. Should I try it? Kim Dahyun, you can do it!

 

To: Momo <3

This is me Dahyun. How are you? > <

 

Finally, I managed to send the message. With a heart pounding, I waited for a reply from her. Will she reply to me? I rolled around on my bed to wreak all this joy and excitement. I haven’t felt this for a long time. Fall in love? I don’t know, I don’t want to conclude that  so quickly.

 

Buzz buzz

 

From: Momo <3

I am fine. How are you?

 

I got a reply from her! I got a reply from her!Ah, I didn’t expect her to reply so quickly. What do I have to answer now? There's no way I’ll just reply ‘I am okay’, right? If I do that, surely all of this will end. Think, Kim Dahyun!

 

To: Momo <3

I am okay, too. What are you doing right now?

 

Only that question came to mind. I began to worry that Momo would be annoyed by my message. Should not I send her a message again? I just end up here? However, I know my little heart still wants to talk to her.

 

From: Momo <3

I am watching tv. Don’t you sleep?

 

I took a deep breath and blew it out. Slowly, I started typing the message for her. Last message for tonight. I was thinking of not bothering her any further tonight. After I finished typing the message, I began to gather all my courage to send the message.

"I don’t want to celibate, so I should be able to send this,” I mumble before sending the message.

 

To: Momo <3

I'm going to sleep soon. Oh, yeah .. are you busy on Saturday? If you don’t mind, will you go out with me? :)

 

5 minutes .. 10 minutes .. and 15 minutes have passed. I think this is the end. She will never reply me again. Ah, how stupid of me. I should not have sent that stupid message. There's nothing I can do now.

 

Buzz buzz

 

From: Momo <3

Okay.

 

One word that bring happiness to me. Finally, she replied my message! Like a child, I jumped up and down on my bed. Loudly, I continued to shout 'Yes! Yes! '. I could feel my face reddening and the air getting hotter. I'm sure the noise I made could be heard outside my room, but luckily I lived alone.

 

—————————————————————

Listening to songs while reading my book is one of the most enjoyable things to do at night. The atmosphere was so calm and I felt like I was in my own world. Nothing can bother me at night like this. Yes, at first I thought so until finally someone came to disturb my night.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter