Party

The Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exam week has ended and  today is the day that Momo will hold a masquerade ball. A day that I think is very thrilling. How come? This is the first time I asked a woman to be my partner for a party. It feels like a first date? I also don't know for sure because I never dated a woman. Yes, I never dated a woman, even Mina, because in those days we didn't know what is ‘dating’.

Buzz buzz

From: Mina

To: Chaeyoung
Do you really want to pick me up?
 

From: Chaeyoung
To: Mina
Yes, of course. It's my duty as your partner to pick you up;)

From: Mina

To: Chaeyoung
Okay, I'll wait for you;)

I left my phone behind and immediately walked to the bathroom to get ready. For the sake of today, I rent a car so I can pick up Mina. I don't want her to be embarrassed because she has a partner who doesn't have a vehicle like me. Moreover, Momo's friends are well-off people. Yes, more precisely you can call them 'conglomerates'.

—————————————————————
***
ding dong! ding dong!

"Yes, I'll be out soon!" Sana shouted.

"Sana, your phone!" Mina called.

"Oh, yes!" Sana said, who almost forgot her cellphone. "Bye, Mina ~ "

Mina just shook her head to see her careless friend. She then walked to the couch and sat on it. Now it is her turn to wait for her partner. Feeling nervous, she hoped that Chaeyoung would come soon so they wouldn't be late. However, sometimes she hopes that Chaeyoung doesn't come so fast because her heart is still not ready to meet him.

Ding dong! ding dong!

Mina suddenly panicked because of the bell was ringing. Shee became even more nervous. However, she can't make Chaeyoung wait any longer. She also gathered all her courage and opened the door of her apartment. Chaeyoung immediately gave her sweetest smile to Mina. Mina's whole face flushed like blush on was put on her face. She was very blushed.

"Wow, it turns out you're wearing that dress," Chaeyoung said with a sweet smile.

"Does it suit me?" Mina asked nervously.

"Of course! You are very beautiful with that dress, "Chaeyoung answered while give his thumb up.

"Thank you ..." Mina said slowly.

"So, let's go now," Chaeyoung said while giving his hand to Mina.

"Alright," Mina said with a smile and grabbed Chaeyoung's hand.

The two of them then walked and entered the elevator. Inside the elevator, there was an awkward atmosphere. No one said anything until finally Mina realized something that she thought was strange.

"Basement floor? Why do we go there? "Mina asked in surprise.

"Is something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked her back with a smile.

Mina paused for a moment thinking about the reason why Chaeyoung took her to the basement floor, where the car park was. One reason came to her mind and without hesitation she immediately asked Chaeyoung that question. "You brought a car?" shee asked in a slightly surprised voice.

"Yep! Just today, I bring a car so I can pick you up, "Chaeyoung replied enthusiastically.

"But we can take a taxi, right?" Mina who felt guilty for troubling Chaeyoung.

"It's no good for a woman as beautiful as you to take a taxi," Chaeyoung teasing Mina.

Mina’s facewas so red because Chaeyoung to flirt with her. Even though Chaeyoung never dated a woman, it didn't mean that Chaeyoung wasn't good at flirting women. He is just a loyal person and only one is in his heart, namely Mina. That's what made him never touch another woman.

—————————————————————
***

Hotel XXXX, 7.00 P.M.

As soon as I turn off my car's engine, I run out and opened the door for Mina. I grabbed her hand like  grabbed a princess's hand that would come down from her train. I don't know if it’s the right thing to be done or not. Yes, I guess I’m so into this. However, it’s not wrong, right?

"So, are you ready?" I asked Mina with a smile.

"Yes ... I think so," Mina answered with her voice so soft.

***
Ballroom, 7.25 P.M.

The ballroom looked so crowded with people who were dancing with their partners. Like others people, Momo was also dancing with Dahyun. Dahyun looked a little awkward, but not for Momo who looked so relaxed. On the other hand, Sana and Jeongyeon are sitting and enjoying their drinks.

"Do you know about the man who was with Momo?" Sana asked while watching Dahyun who was dancing with Momo.

"Hmm ... no, she never told me," Jeongyeon replied while watching Dahyun.

"Very surprising, isn't it? Suddenly she had a party and brought a man with her, "Sana said.

"I think this has something to do with Chaeyoung."

"Chaeyoung? Why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter