Moment

The Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ballroom, 8.40 P.M.

I kept waiting and waiting, but Jeongyeon didn't come. I was even more worried if there was a big problem. I sat nervously while watching the people dancing and chatting with each other. My anxiety finally led me to take a glass of alcoholic drink. After I took the drink, I returned to my seat. Then, something happened..

Brukk !!

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I said frantically. I saw my whole drink drop onto someone's suit.

"Don't you have eyes?" the man asked coldly.

"I am sorry!" I said, bowing down.

"Excuse me, what's happening?" another man asked, his voice is so familiar to me.

"Is she your partner? Please teach her how to use her eyes properly," the main said, then left.

I raised my head and I found a man who is so familiar to me. "Are you okay?" he asked. I can immediately recognize it without having to see the face behind the mask.

"Chaeyoung?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes, I'm Chaeyoung. Are you okay, Sana?" He asked.

"Ah, yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I'm so careless."

"This is not your fault. After all, it is dark here. By the way, where is Jeongyeon?"

"Ah, he's going somewhere," I said, then paused watching my surroundings. "Then, where is Mina?"

"Mina is also going somewhere. She said that her friend will call her. "

"Oh, I see ... then, do you want to sit with me?"

"Hmm ... I think it's a good idea."  

***
With his wet suit, the man returned to his seat. The woman, who is her partner, laughed to see him. "Congratulations! Your suit is so wet right now, " the woman said while still laughing. However, the man still ignored her.

"I'll change my suit. You stay here, " the man said coldly.

"Yes, yes, I know," the woman said.

For the second time, the man left the woman alone. The woman sighed because she felt bored and could not do anything. She was jealous to many couples who are dancing and chatting with each other. All she can do is to watch them.

"Jihyo? Is that you? " someone called.

The woman, who is Jihyo, turned her face towards the sound. She saw a woman in the most beautiful dress at the party. Of course, it's Momo, who hold ths party.

"Momo? Wow, I haven't seen you for a long time! ” Jihyo was looking so happy to see Momo.

"Are you alone? Where is your partner? " Momo asked.

"He is taking a new suit. Someone drop her drink onto his suit. "

"Ah ... then, may I and my partner sit with you?"

"Of course."

Momo and Dahyun sat down with Jihyo and they began chatting. Actually, Dahyun had known Jihyo because Chaeyoung had told him about her and Jihyo had known Dahyun from Chaeyoung's past that she had seen with her abilities. However, they pretended not to know each other in front of Momo.

"Ah, so you're her high school friend. That means you know Chaeyoung? " Dahyun asked as if he knew nothing.

"Yes, of course. We used to be classmates, "Jihyo answered with a smile.

"So, where is your partner? I think it's been long enough and he hasn't arrived yet, "Momo asked curiously.

"Ah, I don't know. I don't know, "Jihyo replied curtly.

"Don't say you're fighting?"Momo asked curiously

"No, no. We are not fighting. I think... I think he is behind you now. "

Momo and Dahyun immediately turned their back and found a figure in a blue suit watching them. The man immediately walked and sat beside Jihyo. Without any greetings or anything, the man only looked at the two of them with cold eyes. The atmosphere became awkward.

"Eh, so are you Jihyo's partner? So, my name is Momo, " Momo introduced herself.

The man just kept silent and did nothing. Finally, Jihyo became irritated and stepped on the man's feet. The man immediately looked at Jihyo with a cynical look. They then spoke through their eyes.

'Introduce yourself!' Jihyo's eyes seemed to say that to the man.

‘For what?’ The man replied with his eyes.

‘Do you want to die?! Introduce yourself! 'Jihyo's gaze looked even more irritated. Finally, the man gave up and introduced himself.

"Tzuyu. It's nice to meet you, "the man said coldly.

"So this is my partner, Dahyun," Momo introduce Dahyun to Tzuyu.

"It's nice to meet you," Dahyun said, then give his hand to Tzuyu. Tzuyu just grabbed Dahyun's hand without saying a word. This made Dahyun look awkward with Tzuyu.

"So, are you dating?" Momo asked curiously.

"Not! That's impossible! "Jihyo answered.

"Then you are just friends?" Momo asked.

"Y-yeah, that's how it is ..." Jihyo answered.

"So, did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter