Heartbeat

The Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** means different POV :)

 

"Is there anything more?" a waiter asked us

"That's it," Jeongyeon replied, then smiled at the waiter.

"Please wait a moment," the waiter said and left us.

"Long time no see, guys. I really miss you. Especially this one, "Jeongyeon said then pinched his girlfriend’s cheek.

I smiled, but I cried inside. How I want to pinch her cheek like that. How I want her to look at me with that look. However, I'm just a stranger to her now. Now it's all different. Ah, I should be glad to see her again, but I can’t.. this heart feels so painful.

"I miss you too. Everything feels so different without you " I can see how happy Sana is.

"So, you will open a new business here, right?" Momo asked.

"Yes, we will open a business here. We are trying to take care of it slowly, " Mina said.

"Take it easy, we will definitely help you. This one is also reliable," Jeongyeon said while patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, don’t worry. I'm a reliable person,” I said and smiled at them.

"Looks like you're a friendly person, Chaeyoung," Sana said in her voice that I missed so much.

"Don’t hesitate to ask him for help. He's a good guy. I'm sure you can get along with him quickly, "Momo said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Ehmm .. there's something I want to ask since i saw both of you. Are you dating? "Mina asked curiously.

"No!" I and Momo replied in unison.

"Don’t ask me why," Jeongyeon said.

"You two look good, why not just dating?" Sana asked.

"Ehmm .."

Obviously, I have a reason. However, it’s impossible to say in front of them. I can’t say that Sana is the woman I love while we just met. They will think I’m crazy and Jeongyeon will definitely kill me. I can’t be that crazy to say it all.

"Look they can’t answer that question," Jeongyeon said, shaking his head. "Just try it, guys."

"We both have our own reasons. So let us keep it this way. Right, Chaeng? "Momo asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, that’s true. Let us decide what we want to do,” I replied with a smile.

"Alright. I just give you a suggestion. As a friend, I will continue to support whatever you choose,” Jeongyeon said.

This conversation continued until we finished eating. After that, I took Momo and Mina home, while Jeongyeon went with Sana. I didn’t know where they were going, but I’m pretty sure they were going to spend their together for a long time. I also missed, but what am I to her right now?

 

—————————————————————

***

"Jeongyeon, where did you keep the stuff? It's late and I have to go home,” Sana said while looking for something.

"Do you want to go home? Who said I'll let you go home? "Jeongyeon asked while back-hugging Sana.” Do you know how much I miss you?"

"Jeongyeon, I'm tired. Next time?” Sana tried to refuse Jeongyeon.

"Do not you miss me?" Jeonyeon asked and kissed Sana's neck. "I miss you, Sana."

"You are so impatient," Sana said and turned around. Both Sana’s arms wrapped around Jeongyeon's neck and Sana swiftly caught Jeongyeon's lips. They let their instincts took them to make love that night.

 

—————————————————————

***

The morning sun woke me up from my sleep. Slowly, I open my eyes and I can feel a tremendous headache. What happened to me last night? I really can’t remember anything. I think I drank too much. Wait a minute .. who brought me here? This is not my apartment.

"Finally, you're awake," I heard someone talking to me.

Then, I found a woman standing at the door. That's where I realized I was in Momo's apartment and of course the person I was talking to was Momo. So, she brought me here. I hope I didn’t do anything last night.

"You brought me here?" I asked curiously.

"Of course. Who else? Just for you know, last night you were really very troublesome. You were drunk, "Momo replied, slightly annoyed.

"Forgive me. Did I make a mess? "I asked in a guilty tone.

"You kept saying, 'I'm a Joseon soldier, I'm a Joseon soldier' ​​and almost beat everybody you see," Momo said last night.

"God, I'm crazy," I said, covering my face with my palms.

"What’s happened to you? There seems to be something you hide from me, "Momo said worriedly.

"It is okay. I just drink a lot. You don’t have to worry, "I replied, trying to calm her down.

"Does this have anything to do with the person you like?" Momo asked, trying to guess my problem.

"How do you know I like someone?" I asked in surprise.

"I've noticed it for a long time even you never want to tell it,”Momo replied.

"Maybe it's time I told you a bit about this. Yeah, you're right it has something to do with the person I love. "

"So what happened?"

"I haven’t seen her for a long time and I miss her so much."

"So, yesterday you drink just because you miss her so much?"

"Actually, I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter