IV.

Hard Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fight 3:

 

As usual, everything turned normal without closure. That was Seungwan’s weak way of coping. But didn’t want to press on the matters more causing more anger and tension in the already fragile household.

 

She deciding to focus on the better and make it up to her loved ones by focusing on Yerim’s upcoming 5th birthday. Earlier in the week her mother Joohyun asked her “Yerimmie darling, what would like to have for the big number 5 this year?”

 

“I just want to be with you and umma. Just us, no interruptions please.”

Joohyun’s heart broke at this and Seungwan’s broke even more when Joohyun told her about it.

 

She kissed her wife’s head reassuringly “I promise, I’m going to be there, all day. Just us 3, like old times.”

 

The next day Yerim woke up with 2 eager adults sitting on the ends of her bed “Happy Birthday Yerim.” She was shocked in seeing her Seungwan umma and leapt into both of their arms while they rubbed her head lovingly.

 

“Mum, mama!! You’re here.”

 

“I wouldn’t be anywhere else on my girl’s special day.” Seungwan kissed her temple.

 

“I love you both.”

 

“We love you too Squirtle.” Seungwan was the first to initiate the tickle fight causing Yerim to squeal in happiness.

 

“M-Mum! Stop” she cackled, whilst Joohyun looked at the display.

 

“Jealous Bae?”

 

“Why would I be son?” She teased and kissed her wife.

 

“Well if you want my hands over your body you could’ve just asked.” Seungwan began tickling the latter… dolphin screams erupted from the room and they kissed a bit more passionately. Seungwan whispered into the kiss “Mmm, in front of the kid huh? .” And felt a smack on her shoulder.

 

“Mommy!! Can you stop attacking Umma’s face please? I want some kisses too.” Yerim pouted. Seungwan was reminded of a younger Joohyun.

 

“Since when did you become so sassy huh? Gosh, 5 year olds these days.” Seungwan daughter and covered her eyes with her and and gave Joohyun once last peck. Both her parents had a mischievous look on their faces and planted adjacent kisses on their daughter’s cheeks earning a loud scream and lots of giggling from the three” Yerim just thought it was the best birthday ever.

 

They carried her down to a table full of delectable and sat her down. Yerim’s eyes went back and forth as if she was watching tennis to the many dishes. “Good job Son, she got your bulging eyes.”

 

“Yah!” Seungwan retorted her wife by throwing a grape, a food fight soon emerged and Yerim wondered if they were really the children in this relationship and she was the parent… but suddenly she saw her mum overstepping her boundaries.

“MY, FRENCH BAGUETTE! OH. MY. LIFE. MOMMY. SEUNGWAN. WE. ABOUT. TO. FIGHT. CASH. ME. OUTSIDE. HUN-NY!!”

 

Yerim stated as she clapped her hands with each syllable. Her parents just watched in shock wondering what was happening, they both looked at each other consciously: internet.

 

After their entertaining breakfast, Joohyun broke down the day as she propped her kiddy on the kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter