X.

Hard Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air was humid, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. Joohyun would normally be waking up in a Swiss made mattress with top-notch memory foam. Instead this morning, she found herself awakening in a camping bag but with her mini-me snuggled into her arms. She cherished the moment highly and wouldn’t change it for anything. She looked to her other side for her spouse who would usually welcome her with a protective arm wrapped around her waist along with a kiss but to her avail the space was empty… Seungwan? Joohyun, no. Don’t worry mountain lions aren’t even in this region.

 

She tried convincing herself but screamed and awoke Yerim when she heard a branch crack and the tent rustle. She needed her Rambo-built wife to protect her. She exited the tent to find her wife by the river in a training jersey and gym shorts… her muscular biceps on display, Joohyun her lips. Seungwan was brushing her teeth whilst skipping rocks. Joohyun wrapped her arms around her waist and held her in a back hug.

 

“Morning baby,”

 

“Mmhh, morning.” Seungwan turned to peck her wife’s lips despite the toothpaste foam.

 

“where’s my troublemaker?”

 

“You know how she is… sleeping.”

 

“Great minds need their great rest.” Seungwan said with utmost pride.

 

“So… do you like weather?” Seungwan asked nervously

 

“Eh? Wan, why are you being so awkward? Is there something your not telling me?” Hurt spread across Joohyun’s face at the assumption.

 

“God no Hyun, I just have some news. The company is having a gala dinner tonight and I thought it be fun to go.”

 

“Wan, if this is work related then I’m not convinced.”

 

“Not at all. Think of it as more of a charity dinner, its definitely not work. In fact, lets take Yerim. Seulgi and Sooyoung can bring Saeron too. Plus, it’s a great excuse to dress Yerm up like a little doll and seeing me in a suit.”

 

“Oh, I do love seeing you in a suit.” Seungwan leant down and whispered into her wife’s ear.

 

“I know you do baby; the suit is on sale… for you. Tonight it will be 100% off.”

 

“YAH!!” Joohyun sighed “fine. But we won’t stay for long.”

 

“Deal.”

 

“Plus, I need Yerim to wear that expensive Burberry dress you brought her from Milan, I’m so tired of seeing her dressing like a tomboy, I'll make her look like a girl tonight.”

 

“But you love tomboys, you married me, remember.” Seungwan grinned as she flexed her muscles whilst Joohyun scoffed.

 

“Plus if Yerm is a tomboy that means she total top material… ah, so proud. Just like her mother.” Seungwan prided more.

 

“yah! Stop assuming our daughters preference. She’s definitely a dom” she smirked “just like her mother.”

 

Seungwan retaliated by lifting up her wife and slumping her over her shoulder like a sac of potatoes. Joohyun’s dolphin screams could be heard around the entire camping site. The parents soon stopped when they heard a wail coming from their tent. They ran over and their hearts broke when they saw a crying Yerim.

“Trouble what’s wrong? Did you have a nightmare?”

 

“I-I-I woke u-u-up and you weren’t there” the kid snuggled into the crook of Seungwan’s neck and her hair was caressed by a worried Joohyun.

 

“Aigoo~ look at our emotional baby… what happened to the smart and snarky comments huh?”

 

“Come on baby, show mum a nice big smile.” Yerim gave her best grin which melted the latters hearts.

 

"HUG PWEASE!” Yerim lifted her arms and wanted to be carried in her best aegyo. Amidst her intellectual comments her parents knew she was secretly a softie like both of her mothers and at the end of the day she was still a 5-year-old.

 

Seungwan lifted her little girl and put on a disgusted face “UGH, trouble you stink… I think we should just throw you in the river.” Seungwan giggled at the squirming girl and looked lovingly at her goddess of a wife: pure content.

 

Before they left, they drove up a large mountain to see an amazing view, they left the car, took some photos and smiled. Joohyun loved the sky; it was breath-taking. Seungwan was enjoying her view as well: more like Joohyun’s arse in sport leggings.

 

“Your arse looks fine as hell in those… they look great on your body but I think they would look better on my bathroom floor.” Seungwan said low and huskily: Joohyun’s weakness. She just hoped her daughter didn’t hear her slight moan and whimper.

 

“I LOVE MY MOTHERS!!” both women turned their heads to see Yerim shouting her heart out over the cliff: confessing her love. Their hearts swelled and they joined in.

 

“I LOVE YOU BAE JOOHYUN”

 

“I LOVE YOU SON SEUNGWAN”

 

“WE LOVE YOU SON-BAE YERIM”

 

“I LOVE YOU KANG-PARK SEARON”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

-----

 

Once all packed up they entered the car and made their way back home. The journey was of course filled with Seungwan’s jams and their classic trio banter.

 

“So… Yerimmie you have summer holidays soon, right trouble?” The girl nodded eagerly.

 

“Anywhere you want to go?”

 

“LETS STAY HOME THIS SUMMER! I’m happy as long as I’m with you and mum!” Seungwan’s heart flipped tenfold but she wanted to tease the little girl.

 

“Oh okay… I’ll guess we can stay home then. I guess I should cancel that private jet trip to Japan then-” Seungwan smirked bit was interrupted by 2 shocked people.

 

“Did I say home? Oh, I meant Japan you know ever since I started learning Japanese I get confused… konichiwa?” Yerim tried to backtrack

 

“Hm, is that so?” Seungwan poked further.

 

“Yes, Japan would be great mum.”

 

“Ok then~” she sang earning a leaping backseat child and a confused Joohyun.

 

“Oh, don’t tell me you don’t want to go either?”

 

“Are you sure Wan? What abut work?” Joohyun wanted to look forward to the holiday but was worried.

 

Seungwan kept her eyes on the road but kissed her lover’s hand. “When I said I was all in, I mean 100%, completely. You guys are my priority. Okay?”

 

Joohyun was so happy she jumped over the seat and kissed her wife sloppily.

 

“I love you, I love you… I love you!!”

 

“YAH!! I’m drivi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter