Goodbye..

Only You

Madali akong kausap. Ipaintindi lang naman sakin ang isang sitwasyon, kailangan ko lang muna ipa sink-in sa utak ko..then we can come up to terms. Long distance relationship is always never easy. Never will it ever be easy. Maraming relasyon ang nasisira, nasasayang. May mga relasyon din naman ang nabubuo at nahahantong sa "for a lifetime" but I doubt ours can be that too. Matter of fact, ldr didn't just separate me and Tzu physically but also mentally.

I still can clearly remember the night na hinatid namin si Tzu sa airport for her departure to Manila and then after completing her papers, she then will be bound to her country of destination, Dubai. Alam nyang hirap pa din akong tanggapin ang kanyang pag-alis, habang naglalakad kami papalapit sa may entrance papasok ng airport ay hawak-hawak pa din nya ang aking kamay. She knew for sure that I was aching inside but there isn't any choice left. I needed to be strong, well at least infront of her, even if I certainly was feeling so much devastated. I watched her turn her back on me after waving goodbye as she approaches the entrance to the airport after having her reservations checked. My tears were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably no matter how hard I tried to keep them in. 

Nauna ng umuwi ang pamilya nya pati ang schoolmate at isa sa mga close friends nyang si Eunha but I decided to stay for awhile. Inantay kong lumipad ang sinasakyan nyang eroplano bago ako tuluyan ng umalis pauwi ng bahay, watching it fly away taking my Tzu away from me too. At home, I cried myself to sleep, it may not be easy to leave but it's more painful to be left behind, based on my own experience.

 

***************

A/N :

 

Hello SeulMoners!

I'm back! 

I intend to finish this book before this year ends. Please bear with me.

Thank you for anticipating for the updates. I won't let you guys down, promise!

 

Happy Valentine's Day!

- Seulmon1326.