Be a bit more transparent

I Love Making Your Heart Flutter

 

 

“Minari, are you seriously messing with the nerd girl since Monday? Don’t you think you’re making yourself look like an easy person?” Sana asked, she knows very well the type of game that her best friend likes to play: a bit of tease, but never something serious, she never passed from the make out step, she wasn’t the type of person who likes the idea of dating someone, but with this new girl, she was doing a plan much larger than her normal plans, she was doing something totally out of her comfort zone just for Momo, no one could understand what made Mina go so crazy over her.

“First, I just greeted her since Monday it wasn’t teasing” even if Sana was focused on looking for her books on her closet, she was pretty sure that Mina rolled her eyes at the final of the sentence “Second, I know that I usually don't put too much effort when I try to catch someone attention, but it doesn’t mean that just because I’m doing a greater plan for her” she closed her closet and finished “that I’m going to let myself be so easy and vulnerable for her” Sana closed her closet after hearing her short explanation and they headed to their class.

“Ok, but what did you saw on Momo to do all this? When did you ever noticed that Momo existed?” She squeezed her eyebrows trying to understand and turned her head to Mina, expecting an answer from the girl

It was something that if Mina wanted to be honest with herself, she needed to admit that don’t even her know when it started.

It might have been last week, when she saw Momo knocking on their classroom’s door, slightly opening the door an informing their professor something that the director asked, apologizing for interrupting and leaving with a small and sweet smile.

It could have been last month, when she saw a kid falling when playing football and Momo was there helping her, genuinely worried with her, patting her head and going away, fixing her glasses with the same little smile that might be the cutest thing that Mina saw in a long time”

Or it could have happened when Mina saw Momo being surprisingly really good at sports and she offered the professor a bit of help in the kids P.E class even she didn’t needed to, how she scared the hell out of a bully that was messing with her friend, how she is always polite and respectful when talks with any employee of the school, hell, Hirai Momo did so many things that made Mina do all this, Hirai Momo caught Mina’s attention so long ago that she can’t even remember properly the exact moment that she felt the great need to talk to her, to make her smile in her adorable way, to make the "nerd girl" realize how much her simple way got Mina's attention totally turned to her”

“Uuhh, earth to Mina, are you ok?” Sana Joked at how her friend was spacing out.

There is no way I'm going to say all this to Sana, I can’t look easy, I can’t look like anybody else who turns into a complete idiot when likes someone.

“Well, when did you started to like that blonde friend of her, Dayhun? that’s her name right?” Mina asked with a little smirk on her face and a mocking look of victory.

“W-what? I don’t even know her, i-i-” Sana tried to come up quickly with an excuse but end up blabbering tons of broken words, until she finally gave up with a defeated sigh Damn it, how did you even know it? I didn’t talk to anyone about her” She crossed her arms and did a little pout.

“Different from me, you really can’t hide your affection you know” Mina said like it was nothing.

“That’s a lie!! I’m not that transparent”

“Sweetheart” Mina stopped in front of Sana and stared at her eyes “Monday when we went talk to Momo and her group your eyes started to shine after you looked at Dayhun” she patted Sana’s shoulder and Sana couldn’t pretend anymore so she laughed at the memory of that day and they started to walk again.

“Yeah ok I’m that transparent, but I'm no ashamed of it! I’m can’t help but being a person full of emotions and shameless” Sana straightened up her posture and made a proud face of her full-of-love-and-no-shame-of-show-it personality, and all Mina could do was laugh at her silly friend.

“Anyway, you should be a bit more transparent too Minari, is not like you’re fooling anyway with this” Sana had to stop and focus for some seconds to do a great acting ‘I'm not in love with Momo because I'm the Myoui Mina and I have zero emotions, I only like to persuade people and then pretend to not even know them’ thing” Sana smiled and broke up the character but finished her speech anyway “Is not like they gonna thing you’re weak or something like this just because you like someone, and if it worth something, the nerd girl has some abs so no one would even think about mess with you two!”

“But I never said I don’t like her- Oh” They talked and walked so much that they almost forgot that they were going to the classroom, so as soon Mina saw the ‘A102’ sign on the wall they stopped, entered in the class and headed to their seats. “As I was saying- I’m just not so easily affected by someone like you’re Miss. Minatozaki” “a lie, you’re whipped to her, Miss. Myoui” Mina briefly thought but pushed her thoughts away, preferring to ignore the truth, and started organizing her desk to the class.

“Yet you’re here, spacing out when I ask to you what did you saw on her, doing a giant plan just ‘tease’ her and everything, you’re seriously the worst at lying Mina.”

“I’m not lying! Liking someone doesn’t mean being totally in love with the person!” “You wishes that it was your situation Myoui” “Shut the up!” Mina started a mini-war in her brain and only was able to stop it because Sana answered her.

“Hmmm, ok I'm going to pretend that you’re saying the truth by now and leave you alone, but I bet that in at least 2 months you’re already going to admit that you fell in love with her” Sana said without looking at her but raising her eyebrows, already tired of trying to make her friend confess, she also got everything she needs to the class and they stopped talking as soon as the professor entered in the classroom.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hours passed until the first part of the day was over, Mina searched Momo in the break but didn’t found her either her friends, she thought that they could be at one of the informatic’s room but she had to control herself to going so far away just to talk or even just briefly see the girl.

er the break they went to their classroom as usual, and Sana tried again to get Mina’s confession but the girl is stronger than it so she still insisting that she only likes her and nothing more.

30 minutes before the class ends, the director had to call all the students on the gym and announce that they would've to leave early because the rain that had started was very heavy and the thermologists recommended that they let the students go home earlier so that they don't risk being stuck at the school.

All the students went back to their classroom’s, put their things in their backpacks, called their parents to explain the situation and started leaving the school.

Some of them didn’t have cars, and that was the case of Eunwoo, Jennie, Tzuyu, Joohyun and Nayeon and… everyone in Momo’s group. And Mina saw this as a great opportunity to make her plan go forwards.

The gym was full of students so Mina grabbed Sana’s hand and started to search her own and Momo’s group in the middle of that crowd

“Mina what a hell are you doing?”

“We gotta to find our group and Momo’s group” She said widening herself trying to find them.

“Yeah we gotta to find our group, but why are searching for Momo- OH NO ARE YOU ALREADY TRYING TO TAKE HER TO YOUR HOUSE????” Sana screamed, which made some persons look at them for a moment, Mina mentally facepalmed at her friend’s action and pushed Sana to the wall where they could talk to each other without screaming.

“Ok so, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? I’m not trying to take her to my home oh my god girl, I just thought that since all of them don’t have a car we could give them a ride to their houses”.

“Well yeah this sounds better” Sana calmed down and them suggested “So we could do like this: Momo, Dayhun, Eunwoo, Chaeyoung, and Jennie go on your car and Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Joohyun, Tzuyu and Jihyo on mine” Sana said already expecting that her friend would accept so she tried to go back to the crowd again and find them, but she got surprised when Mina stopped her at the same second.

“There’s no way you’re not going to give Dayhun a ride, what the Sana you can’t mess with your own chances, you’re not that dumb, are you?”

“B-but-” Sana tried to argument, she never even talked to the blonde girl, giving her a ride sounded terrorizing.

“No buts-OH THERE I FOUND THEM” Mina said pointing to Momo’s group on one side and their own group at other.

They reached all the girls and gathered up and Mina offered them the ride when Sana was on her side just nodding and shyly smiling because she was slightly red seeing Dayhun again.

“It sounds great… but why you guys are doing it?” Jihyo asked worried that they would try to do something to their group, no one can blame her after all, most of Americans movies build this cliche fear on the nerds that any popular person will bully them.

“We just noticed that any of you guys have cars and since we already were going to give our friends a ride, there would be nice to help you guys too, you know, is kinda ruthless to let someone go walk alone home in this rain” Mina gave Jihyo a sincere smile, so the girl just believed her and thanked, since she agreed, the rest of the group also accepted the offer and they went to their cars, everyone was chatting and apparently getting along, except for Momo, who didn’t believe on Mina’s reason that much.

“Hey Mina, can I ask you something” Momo touched the girl shoulder, who immediately turned to Momo and waited for the incoming question.

“Did you seriously just wanted to give us a ride or there is a ‘hidden reason’ behind it?” She asked genuinely worried since she didn’t want her friends getting in trouble just because of some bully that would be in her new class, not their.

Before she answers, she let Momo and the other enter in her car, Momo was on the front and Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Jennie and Eunwoo on the back (it’s a Chevrolet TrailBlazer so they didn1t had any problem entering in the car)

“You know Momo, yes we genuinely wanted to give you guys a ride” she stopped and looked at her with the same damn mischievous smile, “ I think this is a great opportunity to get to know more about you too”.

Momo gulped and was completely red again.

Mina thought adorable that just simple words could make the girl blushes this hard.

“Don’t worry Momoring, I just want to genuinely know more about you, you’re very… interesting, in a good way if you want to know” Mina said already focusing on the road because the rain was really heavy.

“I-i’m just a normal person but yeah, thank you” Momo said with her classic adorable smile and a little giggle.

This smile, finally the first smile that she gave me! She even giggled a bit!” Mina thought and was mentally celebrating and congratulating herself.

“You’re welcome, but I need to know” she said raising her voice a bit to all of them listen to her “Do you guys live too far away? Because if you do I don’t know if I have enough gas to go too far away”

They thought for a moment and noticed that the car definitely didn't have enough gas to take everyone's home, so Mina holds her breath for a second thinking, smiled at her idea and finally suggested.

“Ok, you guys can stay the night on my home if everyone agrees” Mina said hopefully that all of them would agree. They all said that it sounded great and started texting their parents, Momo was shocked but she didn’t try to interrogate the girl again and just told her Mom that she was going to a pillow party on her friend’s house.

They were all talking and laughing in the car until Mina’s phone starts ringing.

“Momo-chan, can you put it on speakerphone please?” she asked without getting her eyes out of the road.

“Oh yeah, of course”

The voice on the other side was Sana’s voice.

Uhhh Minari, are you there?”

“Yes Sana, why are you calling me?”

So, here is the thing” Mina could her the girl's nervous laugh “She ed it up oh no”

“I… may have screwed things up a bit and didn’t notice that my car was almost with 0 gas so we stopped here on your house and… wewillhavetosleepheretonight I'm sorry bye I love you!” and the phone call ends up as soon as Sana finished the last word.

“Well…” Mina started “I guess we’re having a big- pillow party on my house tonight then.”

And I'll have more time to spend with Momo” Mina unconsciously smiled at her thought, Momo noticed and all she could do now was pray that the girl finally starts to get a bit vulnerable and comfortable instead of scared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

Hi there c:

I'm leaving this picture here for anyone who doesn't know some characters (this chart has every

character! even the ones who were just mentioned or still didn't appeared on the fanfic! if i decide

to add anyone I'll probably update this chart)

thank you for reading, see ya in the next chapter!