Something bigger and dangerous

I Love Making Your Heart Flutter

Hana, my beloved, talented, gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, powerful sister...” Momo said, showing only her head with a pout and pitiful expression on her sister room’s door.

I’m not giving you a cent, I already paid you for the help on the studio, and it was like twenty dollars,” Hana said, not even bothering of taking her eyes off her computer.

But I already used it all!” Momo whined and laid on her sister’s bed and looking at what she was doing.

Are you opening more inscriptions for your project?” Momo asked.

First, yes, there were more people interested in the dance school that I thought, and second, how do you expend twenty dollars in less than a week? You usually only bother to buy your lunch.”

First, I can’t believe your school is going to be successful, second, I used the first five dollars to eat, but the rest was to something important and worth for your information,”

Do you really think that I’m going to believe on you this easy? I need details, otherwise, no money.” Hana said, finally turning her chair a bit and looking at Momo.

I- I used to buy something important...” Momo said, looking down at her hands and smiling a bit shyly.

I swear to God If I go to your room and find drugs kid-” Hana said, already putting her hand on her eyes and rubbing them.

NO! What the Hana?!” Momo said, giving her sister a slap on her arm and quickly sitting on her bed. “It was just a gift to someone, Jesus Christ dude...”

A gift for who? One of your friends?” Hana asked, squinting her eyes to Momo with a faithless smirk.

Yeah...” Momo looked at her, nodding a bit and already holding her laugh because she knew that her sister wouldn’t believe.

I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t expend not even two dollars with any of your friends, now go on, try the next excuse,” Hana said, closing her email and sitting next to Momo.

I’m for real! It was a friend, that you don’t know, she was in the hospital and I bought her a gift...”

I know you enough and I know that you don’t do friends so easily, so may I ask who is this lady that probably isn’t just a friend?”

Whaaaa?” Momo looked at her, with a shocked and fake-sad expression. “I can make new friends whenever I want! And her name is Myoui Mina”

Give me proofs and I’ll give you another twenty dollars then,” Hana said, laying her back on her bed and getting her phone.

How the hell I’m going to give you a proof?” Momo asked, looking at her sister very confused.

If she is your friend, you have her number right? Ask for a photo or whatever”

...You’re kidding right?”

No, and you better do it faster, or I’m seriously going on your room see if there’s nothing illegal there”

HANA!” Momo tried to give her other slap, but Hana stopped her hand.

You’re giving me no choice! I have to be the good sister and always doubt you know...” Hana said, pushing Momo’s hand and laughing a bit.

Urgh, I hate you… I’ll try to make her send photos with the gift then...”

Finally, but if it’s inappropriate I also don’t wanna see it please”

THE FU- what the hell is wrong with you today?!” Momo said, getting up from the bed and getting out of the room quickly, not looking back to see her sister laughing.

Momo opened her room’s door and sat on her bed, thinking if she really should ask Mina for a photo.

Well, is just a photo, and I need the money… Ugh, it, I’m just going to call her” Momo said to herself, got her cell phone, opened her contacts and called for Mina. She waited for about eight seconds, but they heard Mina’s voice.

Momoring! I was about to text you” Momo heard her voice and instantly bit her lips holding her smile.

Hi, Minari, what were you going to text though?”

I don’t know, I just wanted to talk to you, everything is really boring here...”

Did your parents traveled again?” Momo asked, a bit worried at the thought that Mina could be all alone, even now when she needs someone to be sure that she is progressing.

Yeah, they’ll be out until the school break in July...”

But that will take like two weekends...”

I’m ok Momoring, already had worst, anyway, why did you call?”

Already had worst? Like what, more than a month?” Momo thought but ignored it for a bit.

My sister thinks that I used all my money on drugs, now she asking for proofs that I gave you a gift...” Momo said a bit embarrassed, but then heard Mina’s light laughs and felt relieved.

She thinks that you’re a pothead?” Mina asked giggling, making Momo feel embarrassed but laughing a well.

I think so, but can you send a message and a photo with the gifts for her?”

Of course Momoring, what’s her number” Momo gave her her sister’s number and thanked her.

No problem, I’ll talk to her now, and I’ll avoid saying anything that can make her mock you!”

Thanks again Minari, and if you need anything tell me, I’ll get my bike and go directly to your house! Even more, now that you’re all alone...” Momo said making a pout without noticing.

You live too far away, I can’t ask you this! If I need anything I’ll ask Sana and warn you, if she leaves me to rot, then I ask for your help”

I’ll ask her to leave it for me then hehe,” Momo said chuckling.

Yah, don’t do this! I shouldn’t have told you my plan, anyway, I’ll talk to your sister, good night Momoring” Mina said with a cute and low voice.

Bye Minari, sleep tight and sweet dreams” Momo answered with an adorable voice as well and then heard the call ends. Momo sat on her chair and left her phone on her bed, but opened the WhatsApp on her computer, she decided to catch up with produce48 until she feels sleepy enough to go sleep, but her plans got corrupted after twenty minutes of the episode, when she noticed that someone sent her a message, so she decided to check who was it.

 

[26/6 21:40 PM] DubuOrTofu: MOMO!

 

[26/6 21:40 PM] DubuOrTofu: MOMOORIING AAAA

 

[26/6 21:40 PM] DubuOrTofu: HIRAI MOMO

 

[26/6 21:41 PM] DubuOrTofu: 平井もも!!!!!

 

[26/6 21:43 PM] JaponesePeach: You know my name in kanji aww, and hey, you’re alive! You lost so many things we’re the hell have you been

 

[26/6 21:43 PM] DubuOrTofu: Yeah I do and yeah I noticed that I lost a lot that happened, now go downstairs and wait for us outside, I’ll explain I swear

 

[26/6 21:43 PM] JaponesePeach: The ?

 

[26/6 21:44 PM] DubuOrTofu: JUST WAIT FOR US

 

[26/6 21:44 PM] JaponesePeach: US WHO GIRL

 

[26/6 21:44 PM] DubuOrTofu: ME NAYEON AND CHAN

 

[26/6 21:44 PM] JaponesePeach: THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM?????

 

[26/6 21:44 PM] JaponesePeach: DAHYUN

 

[26/6 21:45 PM] JaponesePeach: [MELANIA’S VOICE] HELLOO??

 

 

What the is she doing now...” Momo murmured to herself while putting a beige sweatshirt to don’t go outside with just a gray crop and black shorts. She rushed through the stairs and sat on the degree of the porch, waiting for any sight of Dahyun, Nayeon, or even the boy Chan. After 5 minutes, Momo finally saw a blonde girl on a bicycle with a dude almost falling off the seat, and another one with long brown hair right behind them. Momo jumped of the degree and ran towards them.

Dahyun-ah! Finally, you didn’- WHA- what happened to him?!” Momo exclaimed, Chan was worst then he was yesterday, he barely could keep his eyes open and Momo had to hold him to not fall after Dahyun stopped the bicycle.

We’ll explain, but please help us taking him indoor Momo,” Nayeon said, quickly of the other bicycle.

Yeah, of course! Go fasten your bikes on the bike rack, I’ll take him” Momo said, taking the boy on her arms and entering her house, she put him in the living room. She ran to the kitchen to get an ice bag for him and then to the bathroom to get some moistened wipes. When she got back to the kitchen, she saw the boy trying to get up, and quickly helped him.

Hey, there you go- Uuh, are you sure you don’t want to lay down again? Or whatever position makes you more comfortable...” Momo tried to talk to him, she was very nervous, no one ever gave her a class of ‘what to do when your friends bring someone covered in bruises and blood to your house without any explanation and you’re just a clumsy teenager’.

I-I’ll stays l-like this, I don’t want to leave blood stains on your couch...” He said, shaking but still trying to give an educated smile (but failing).

I don’t mind, really!” Momo said to him, cleaning the blood off his face with the wipes meanwhile, Nayeon and Dahyun entered the house and brought his backpack along.

I’m sorry t-that you guys had to do all this...” Chan said, looking down with a painful expression.

All this? What happened after all?” Momo asked the three of them while sitting on the couch and cleaning Chan’s eyebrows.

Can we tell her what happened Chan?” Nayeon asked, sitting in the armchair, the boy nodded and Dahyun sat on the couch.

There is this new gang on the school now, they’re stealing the student’s bikes, selling it and using the money to help the distribution of drugs on the school, they are hiring some persons to work to them and steal some bikes...” Nayeon started.

So this like a scheme and everything? It ain’t just some freshman trying to prove themselves?” Momo asked, now cleaning Chan’s chin.

Yeah, and apparently, this was all planned by someone from A101.” Dahyun finished.

And you don’t know who is the head of all this?” Momo asked calmly to Chan, she didn’t want to say anything that could make the boy feels worst.

No…My friend and I were trying to discover though...” He said.

Chan and his friend were trying to collect information to stop the gang, when they entered, right at the first day the guys that you saw, Hansol and Hyunwoo, demanded to them already take two bikes that they got from the bike rack,” Dahyun explained.

Yeah… but one of the bikes were of my friend, and he lives actually near to you, so it was obvious that I couldn’t do this to him, I tried to run away with the bike but they saw that I go to the opposite side and started chasing me, my friend was with them because I said to him play it cool and don’t let them suspect of him” Chan said, accepting one wipe that Momo gave to him and cleaning his lips.

Wait a minute… who’s your friend?” Momo asked, squinting her eyes at the memory of the boy who hurt Mina.

It can’t be,” She thought.

H-he was the brown haired one, why?” Chan asked, confused, he didn’t have enough time to check on his friend since the chase.

This little friend of yours ing broke Minari’s feet and dislocated her ankle...” Momo said, looking at the floor, with a blank look and clenching her fists. Nayeon and Dahyun looked at each other.

What?! No! It can’t be, we’re not like them he wouldn’t hurt her I swear!” Chan started to panic and Nayeon tried to calm him while Dahyun was trying to talk to Momo, the girl was with her fist clenched

and staring at the floor, barely blinking.

I don’t want to forgive him, but I can’t say that I think he means it...” Momo stayed in the same position for a while, trying to calm down and get her thoughts together, even if she was about to explode.

Chan… it’s okay… I’m not going to do nothing to your friend.” Momo said, gulping and opening her hand, now resting her arms on her thighs and letting out a long sigh. “Anyway, I get, new gang, you guys tried to be heroes, but what happened to you to be in this state? And why did you guys brought him here? Shouldn’t he be in the hospital?”

Yesterday I hid on the photography club, Dahyun called Nayeon and she went there and distracted Vernon and Hyunwoo, so we got out easily, but today they went to my house in the afternoon and tried to get me, I ran away again but they trapped me and the only thing that thought of going was hiding somewhere in the school”

We were getting ready to go home, but we saw him running through the hall bleeding more than yesterday so we ran after him to help him and take him out of there before that two guys find him,” Dahyun explained.

I thought your mom had a car, why you didn’t give them a ride?” Momo asked.

They know how my mom’s car looks like, and if they discover that you guys are friends with me and especially Minari… I-it wouldn’t go well...” Nayeon said, now rubbing her hands nervously.

What do you mean?” Momo insisted.

I don’t like talking about this Momoring… and we don’t have time either, when we meet Mina again we explain it to you, but right now you just need to know that those guys were trouble to was a while ago, and now with them working in a gang, it can be dangerous to the rest of you guys if they know about our friendship.” Nayeon said with a clearly scared voice.

And the hospital…?”

The gang is something big, they have people everywhere, last weekend my other friend almost got caught by them on the mall, I don’t dare to go to somewhere with the big flow of people like a hospital...” Chan answered.

I understand… but what now? What does all this even has to do with us?”

It can actually be seriously dangerous for us, the guys that can be behind it, w-we don’t have a good past with them… So we need at least help to end with all this for our good…” Nayeon said, now looking at Chan, he nodded and finally raised his head a bit and looked to Momo’s arm, he looked like he didn’t have courage and strength to look at her eyes.

I and my friends are willing to take them down and we can help you guys… but this friend that was with me yesterday, h-he went missing,” Chan wiped a tear from his purple eye and continued. “I know that now after knowing what happened to Mina, you probably hate him, but he’s a good person, friend, and really helpful, so I beg for your help to find him, and I guarantee for you guys that we’ll end this ing hole scheme, but we need Changmin back for this.” He said, with a trembling voice, but Momo knew that he was disposed to do anything to put an end to their acts.

Well...” Momo looked at him, them at Nayeon and Dahyun, passed her hand over her bangs and them answered. “Ok then, we’re going to put those down.” She said, putting her hand Chan’s shoulder, making the boy feeling relieved and even smiling a bit.

But we won’t do anything too much risk! We’re just teenagers, not cops.”

Of course! We’re just gathering information to show everything to the director.” Chan answered.

Great, I’m going upstairs for a second, if Chan needs any medicine well… Dahyun knows where is it I just can’t confirm that we have the right ones...” Momo said, scratching the back of her neck.

 

After Momo accepting helping Chan and his group of friends, she went upstairs to tell her sister that her friends up needing to stop at her house for an emergency. She knocked on Hana’s door, she could hear her sister laughing but she didn’t know why when Hana opened the door she saw that her sister was in a video call with Mina.

Oh no” Momo thought, she stayed frozen on the door until she heard Mina calling her.

Momoring! Hi again” Mina said, still laughing a bit from whatever she and Momo’s sister were talking about.

Uh, hi Minari, Hana, three friends of mine are downstairs, it was an emergency so yeah, and I need to talk to Mina, thanks!” Momo said rushed, taking her sister’s phone from her hand, making her sister and Mina confused. Hana left her own room and went downstairs while Momo was telling the news for Mina.

Momo, we can’t do this, this is a bit too much… Shouldn’t we just tell the director?”

We just need to collect enough proofs to show to the director, it will be like, some photos, names and that’s all, and besides, Nayeon said that depending on who is behind it, it can be dangerous for us, and us includes you, and I don’t anything bad happening to you again...” Momo said, with a pout, and Mina chuckled at her.

You’re really protective Momoring, but what did Nayeon meant by ‘depends on who is behind it’?”

I don’t know, there are those two guys, Vernon and Hyunwoo, and she said that both of you doesn’t have a good past with them, but she said that when we meet with you guys can explain it...” Momo said, and immediately regretted it when she noticed Mina’s face, the girl’s relaxed and happy facial expression turned into a shocked and scared expression.

V-Vernon and Hyunwoo? Momo you can’t do this, please, they are really bad people...” Mina said, with her voice shaking.

But they’re doing some really huge , and they can be hurting other students Minari, they can get my friends, they can get you, I would a way more hurt if anything happens to any of you...” Momo said, trying to be careful with her words, she could see by the way that Nayeon was nervous talking about it, and how Mina was hearing about the two boys, that something traumatic happened with them.

You don’t understand- Ugh, I don’t think I can convince you on a call, I’m going to talk to Nayeon and Monday we explain you everything, but please Momoring, don’t do something at least until Monday,” Mina asked, nervously.

Since you’re asking… Sorry for interrupting your call with Hana by the way” Momo said and noticed that Mina now was getting calmer.

I already have her number though, she is really nice, I might talk to her sometimes now,” Mina said, with the smallest smile, but still a smile.

Did you showed her the gifts that I gave you?”

I did, I was hugging my plushie the whole conversation, and she said that you doing all you did to give me the surprise was girlfriend behavior,” Mina said, now giggling a bit, taking her plushie again and hugging it.

I should have known, and what did you answer?”

I agreed with her and said that you’re adorable!” Mina said with a proud smile, making Momo blush and hiding her face under her arm.

Did you seriously thought that just because we are together I wouldn’t stop playing with you?”

Maybe I did...” Momo said, now resting her chin on her arm and still blushing a bit, but with a little smile on her face.

What an innocent girl then…anyway, I’m going now, please don’t forget what I asked...”

I won’t do anything Minari, I promise you, go take a rest now, you need it,” Momo said.

I will, thank you Momoring,” Mina said with a smile. “But before I go I actually need to ask something”

Oh, okay, go ahead”

Can I… call you… babe?” Mina asked with a voice that Momo could barely hear and with her cheeks slightly pink.

Look who’s embarrassed now hm” Momo mocked her, making the girl whine and hide her cheeks on the plushie. “And yes you can Minari”

Great, goodnight babe,” Mina said in a cute voice and now both of them were with silly smiles.

Good night Minari,” Momo said, and heard the call ending again, she put her Sister’s cell phone on her desk and went downstairs again to talk to her friends and sister.

I talked about it with Minari, and she asked me to we wait at least until Monday because she wants to tell me about what happened between her, Nayeon and the people that might be behind the gang...” Momo said, sitting on the arm of the couch since her sister was sitting where she was now.

It’s ok, I don’t think we can do anything rushed anyway now that they have one of ours, anyway, I called my dad, he is coming and I can give both of you a ride, is the least I can do...” Chan said to Dahyun and Nayeon, with a clearer voice now.

Thanks, Chan, but who’s going to tell everyone else? It would be good if there are other people help us,” Nayeon asked.

I will talk to them before you guys go, Chan can you give me your cellphone? I’ll have to talk to you by now,” Momo asked, the boy gave her his cell phone and she saved her number on the cell phone as ‘Momo’ only.

They waited at least twenty minutes until Chan’s father finally appears, Nayeon and Dahyun put they bicycles on the back of the man’s jeep, Chan had to come up with an excuse to explain why he was this bad and why he wasn’t on the hospital, even it wasn’t going so well, Hana talked to the man and apparently made him calmer. Momo said goodbye for the three of them and only entered at her home again with Hana when she couldn’t see the car anymore.

So that was something,” Hana started, laying on the couch and resting her back on the couch’s arm.

It really was… I’m sorry about it, I couldn’t do anything, Dahyun texted when they were almost here already...” Momo said, sitting in the armchair and looking down a bit.

It’s alright Momo, they didn’t bother at all, but I don’t want you getting involved on this Gang though...”

But-” Momo exclaimed, already ready to fight with her sister if necessary.

Yah I didn’t finish, I don’t want you getting involved but I know that you hate not helping people, so the maximum that you can do is try to arrange names and that’s all, do you understand?” Hana said, now with a serious voice, Momo couldn’t blame her, she knew how it sounds dangerous, she was actually relieved that her sister understood her feelings, so she decided to respect Hana’s feelings as well.

I do, thanks Hana,” Momo said, with a high pitch annoying voice and almost running to the couch to hug her sister, making the older girl laugh.

Aaahh alright alright I already know that you love my kiddo, now let me go, I didn’t even have enough time to talk with your girlfriend,” Hana murmured, loud enough to make Momo hear and give a punch on her arm while letting out of her sister.

She’s not my girlfriend! I just gave her a gift because I’m a good friend!” Momo tried to defend herself.

A good friend? When Jeongyeon broke her arm when she felt from her skate you laugh at her you little liar” Hana said, getting up and going back to her room.

But I know her since I’m a kid, it’s different!”

Whatever you say, anyway, Mina seems to be nice, invite her here someday, I’ll tell her all your embarrassing histories and everything just like a parent,” Hana said at the top of the stairs.

You’re my sister, why would you that to me?!” Momo asked, with a dramatic expression.

Exactly because I’m your sister and your response, so I will treat just like a parent when it comes to a relationship! And you’ll have to deal with it!” Hana said, already on the second floor and entering her room.

At least I know that she doesn’t have any problem with Mina...” Momo said to herself while getting up and going upstairs as well.

When she entered her room, she laid on her bed and tried to focus on one thought of hers, the gang issue. She did know that they shouldn’t do it, it was risky, it was stupid, it was something that professional should take care of, but other side of her knew that the director wouldn’t believe that easily on a few teenagers that are considerate the losers of the school, she knew that they needed to collect as much of proofs that they could to convince the director, even if it meant that something could happen to her, Momo couldn’t help but be such an altruistic person.

I hope that Minari and Hana don’t get mad at me if I end up crossing the line a bit doing this...” With that, Momo took her sweatshirt out, put it in the closet and laid again on her bed, now closing her eyes and let her thoughts to develop on her dreams.

 

 

~~

Hey everyone! New chapter hm, my life is a total mess right now but I was feeling bad for not updating soon, I don't think it is a good chapter, sorry about that :/

(And to anyone who has twitter and some free time, please give my 'Twice's title tracks as Netflix originals' thread some attention :p https://twitter.com/tarxdean/status/1022291679263555585 and yes, I'm that flopped for being here begging to anyone see it)