Just together

I Love Making Your Heart Flutter

 

Hey, kiddo,” Mina’s father said after knocking on the door and entering the room, with paternal (and a bit sad) smile.

Hey, are they gonna let me go home now?” Mina asked straightforward, she was very grateful that the hospital treated their patients really well, but hell, she was there for nearly three or four hours because of her foots and ankle, in her vision, it wasn’t so bad at the point that she would have to waste a hole day in the hospital.

Her dad sat on the seat next to the bed and took her hand.

First, you little impatient kid, yes, they’re going to discharge you now,” he said to her with a little smile. “But, I hope that you’re aware that you can’t do anything that requires too many movements form your feet and your ankle for at least a month… but it would make your old dad here gladder if you give yourself for two months, for precaution, you know?”

You and mom don’t need to worry, I’m going to rest well, I promise, but now… when exactly I can go?” Mina asked.

I mean, you can go now if you want, but we thought that you might want to talk to your friends before leaving,” He said to her.

They’re really here?” Mina didn’t think that all the 12 girls would really take some of their time to come to visit her.

Well, as far as they told us, a girl called Dahyun didn’t come and Nayeon also didn’t make it, they said that Dahyun wasn’t contactable since they left the class today and that Nayeon only saw one message and then disappeared too,” He said.

That’s ok, but the others are here for real?”

Yes, all of them, and I actually wanted to ask where did you found new five friends so fast” Mina laughed a bit at his question.

You already know who is Momo right?” Mina asked him.

Yes, the sweet girl that brought you here and did all this,” He said looking at the gifts that Momo ran only to give to Mina.

Well, she was transferred to my class, so we decided to be friend with her and her other friends, and it ended like it is now”

I’m happy that you have even more friends now kiddo, but now, I also want to ask about Hirai,” he said, now with a bit more of nervousness and serious face, even if he tried to still with the smallest smile.

What about her?”

I was just wondering… how someone that you know for what?”He said gesticulating to Mina, asking her to answer.

A few weeks I think?” Mina answer but a bit uncertain, she never really cared about exact dates.

A few weeks… How someone that you know for only a few weeks already appreciates you so much?” Mina looked at him confused for a few seconds but then noticed.

Dad, she’s just a friend...” Mina said laughing at her father exhaling, it made her think about how she should now make Momo feel comfortable enough so that she can ask her to be her girlfriend, but for now, it was either they say ‘she’s just a friend’ or ‘It isn’t anything official’ or something similar.

No, I didn’t mean to sound such a protective dad i-…” He exhales again and let a laugh out.

I’m just a worried old man kiddo… but I wanted to let you know that I don’t fully think that Hirai only wants to refer you as a ‘friend’ if you understand what I’m saying...” He tried to avoid continuing the sentence.

I understand what I mean dad, I just don’t see why would you think this” inside, Mina was really happy that her father didn’t saw to have any problem to Momo, he was actually even trying to warn Mina (even if it was completely useless). But she asked Momo to don’t say to anyone, at least until she was feeling better, and she didn’t want to broke this little secret, that she herself asked to keep it.

You see, from personal experience, I really don’t think that someone that you call ‘just a friend’ would do everything that she did today for you” Then he started to count with his fingers. “She brought you all by herself, she ran from here, to the mall, to a groceries store, then back here, just to give you a surprise, plus that she just looked so worried every time we mentioned something about your injuries… She seems to be more of a teen girl worried with the one that she might have fallen, then a teen girl worried with ‘a friend’” He said, looking at Mina’s hands, too busy trying to explain what he’s trying to say to his daughter.

I think that in conclusion kiddo, what I’m trying to say here, is that… maybe you should try to start letting this story of ‘friends’ aside and maybe if you somehow feel like it too… Urgh, you already got it didn’t you?” He said scratching the back of his neck, making Mina chuckles.

I did dad, you don’t need to talk about it anymore, I can see how you’re struggling… I’ll think more about it later, but now, can you call my friends?”

Sure kiddo, sure,” He said giving her a last smile, squeezing her hand gently and then getting up to invite her friends to enter her room.

I can’t believe my own father was encouraging me to don’t let Momo be friend-zoned,” Mina thought, smiling at how controversial this is, due to how everything really started, and how everyone may think that Momo is the poor girl in love and not Mina. Anyhow, Mina pushed her thoughts away when she saw her (loud) friends entering the room after knocking on the door.

Mina! Oh, oh my god your feet are really bad” Jihyo said, entering in the room first with Joohyun, then the rest of the group and the last two were Sana and Momo since they’re talked to Mina.

Hello to you too Jihyo,” Mina said smiling at her.

I’m sorry I’m sorry, I’m just a worried person ok,” Jihyo said, now on the left side of the bed.

More like a worried mom, anyway, are you good Mina?” Chaeyoung asked.

I’m fine, it doesn’t hurt that much now,” Mina said, but then changing her focus on Jihyo and Chaeyoung to the hole group. “Did something happened to Dahyun and Nayeon to you guys don’t even be able to talk to them?”

We don’t have idea,” Irene said, looking down. “We tried to call them a few times after getting here but the call wasn’t even being completed”

I hope they’re ok...” Mina said with a sad expression.

They probably are, it must be some personal things, but the focus here should be you, Mina, what even happened to you?” Jeongyeon asked from the foot of the be, the rest of them looked at Mina and waited to hear the hole story.

The resumed thing? Momo and I were talking in the parking lot, some heads were chasing a boy called Chan, Chan tried to warn us, but we kinda froze and when I noticed, one of the clowns had run over me and ed my Foots and ankle”

I’m going to kill those little s,” Sooyoung said, clearly angry at the situation.

And I'll help, did you guys saw their faces?” Jeongyeon asked Mina and Momo. Momo, who was next to the door with Sana, got closer to the group and tried to remember every feature that she could remember from them.

Well, one has blonde mechas, a red hoodie, and looked like their leader? At least I think so, the other one was kinda taller, the second one was seriously strong, tall, and had a hair a bit shorter and black, the third one looked a way more harmless, and looked nervous, like he didn’t want this, BUT this was the same that hurt Mina so is not like I care if he regrets it or not”

I think I know the buff one, I'll try to find a picture of him,” Sooyoung said, quickly getting her phone.

And the ‘leader’ 'm pretty sure is that boy called Hansol,” Eunwoo said.

Aren’t he from D101?” Chaeyoung asked.

He is”

This little is younger than us?” Jennie asked, impressed at how they’re already making so much trouble.

I don’t think so, we are just advanced, he probably is 17 or 16 as well,” Joohyun answered her.

Here! I found it, is this one of the guys Momo?” Sooyoung asked, showing her a photo on her phone.

It is...” Momo said, a bit shocked.

Can I see it too?” Mina asked.

Of course, here” Sooyoung gave Mina her phone.

Strong arms, shorter and black hair, tall, narrow eyes...”

It really is him,” Mina said, giving Sooyoung’s phone back.

He’s so ing over,” Sooyoung said putting her phone angrily back at her pocket.

Guys, I don’t care if you guys want to do a plan to kill them, but please let me go home before it, I’m seriously so ing tired of being in this hospital,” Mina said trying to get their attention, she wasn’t looking forward revenge or anything, she was good already, she wanted to focus on rest and trying to find the Chan boy to help him.

Ok ok, sorry Minari, do you want us to call your parents and tell them that you are already ready to go?” Joohyun asked, holding Mina’s hand and smiling at her just like a mom.

Yes, please.”

Ok then, let's go, everyone,” Jihyo said, heading to the door, and the other following her.

Tzuyu, you didn’t say a word to her, I don’t know if I’ll give you Chaeyoung's user,” Jeongyeon said, holding Tzuyu by her shoulder.

What’s with Chaeyoung's user?” Mina asked.

Nothing! Get well soon Minari, bye.” Tzuyu quickly said, trying to get out of the room, but Jeongyeon kept holding her.

Our Tzuyu here just came to visit you because I said that I would give her Chaeyoung’s username on Instagram.” She said, now with her arm around Tzuyu’s neck, and with a prankish smile. Mina laughed at Jeongyeon’s evil trade, and at how embarrassed Tzuyu was.

Let her be Jeong, and other, is Chaeyoung even aware of this?”

I’m pretty much aware of it and I’ll kill Jeongyeon as soon as she leaves this room!” Chaeyoung said a bit loud from outside.

Oh ,” Jeongyeon said, looking at her friend at the door, Tzuyu took advantage since Jeongyeon was now a bit distracted and ran away from the room.

Well, bye Mina, now I'll walk to my death,” Jeongyeon said waving at her, leaving the room, and at the same second, Mina can hear Chaeyoung asking since when she knew about her Instagram and why would she give it to Tzuyu.

A few minutes later, her parents and a nurse came to her room, with crutches. They helped her to get into her feet, and the nurse talked to her about things that she could to get accustomed with crutches, things that she should avoid for the next month, and medicines that she should take with the pain suddenly gets worst. Since Mina’s father left his work just to check on Mina, he needed to get back to his work, and Momo and Sana offered to takes Mina’s car to their house, while Ms. Myoui and Mina would go on her mother’s car.

You need to be more careful Mina, do you have any idea of how I was dead scared when that girl called us telling that you came to the hospital?” Ms. Myoui was giving her a maternal speech, Mina knew that it was coming anyway, her mother was always the one who scolded her, and her father either let her be because he doesn’t know how to stop it, or either he consoles Mina after the speech.

It was all too fast okay, and Momo was there, it could have been worse if she wasn’t,” Mina said, remembering how the other girl was feeling so guilty earlier, even though she was really helpful to Mina.

I know, she actually seems to be really humble.” Mina’s mother said.

She is, she really is,” Mina said smiling, but avoiding to look at her mother so that she couldn’t see Mina’s lightly pink cheeks.

But tell me more about her, she can’t be just humble.” Ms. Myoui said, apparently interested to know more about Momo.

Well… she’s humble, she’s very friendly but anxious, she’s a bit altruist and insecure, hard-working...” Mina wanted to finish the sentence with ‘pretty, really pretty’ but she didn’t want her mother talking about her love life as her father did.

That’s good to know.” Her mother said while slowing the car down since they’re basically already fronting their garage gate. She opened the gate and parked the car. “It is good to know that the kid that likes my daughter so much is a good person,” She said, now leaving the car and getting Mina’s crutches and opening the other’s side door to help Mina.

What?!” Mina said looking at her, shocked. Mina’s mom calmly got her by her arms and helped her to hold her arms in the crutches.

Please sweetheart, she bought you that expensive penguin that you wanted, her eyes were sparkling when she left your room at the hospital, what any kind of excuse you are even trying to pull out saying that she’s a ‘friend’?” Mina was, at very least, speechless.

I-”

Oh, there they’re!” Her mother said, pointing to Mina’s car stopping behind Ms. Myoui’s car. Sana and Momo left, and Momo with the penguin and the basket in her hands again. Sana and Momo accompanied both of them until their house’s door.

Thank both of you, your friends are really polite huh sweetheart?” Ms. Myoui said, with a big smile and exchanging her look through the three Japanese girls.

Yes, they are...” Mina said a bit gawky by her mom enthusiasm, but she didn’t complain either.

Here Minari” Momo said, giving Mina her presents, with a blush on her cheeks since she was doing it in front of her mother, but Momo didn’t seem ashamed or scared about it. “We’re going now, please rest a lot”

Going already? Oh please, stay a bit! The last that I can do for both of you is prepare something for both of you, in compensation of the accident” Ms. Myoui said, opening the door and hoping that the girls will accept stay a bit.

It isn't necessary ma’am we don’t want to bother...” Momo said.

And I did nothing, the only hero here is Momoring,” Sana said, pointing at Momo, and receiving a light punch right after that by Momo since the girl didn’t want anyone calling her a hero or anything.

You still helped to give our numbers to Hirai and staying so much time at the hospital, and it wouldn’t be any bother, I would be really happy actually.” Ms. Myoui still tried to convince them.

Just enter before she pulls both of you to the house please,” Mina said, a bit tired of standing there, uncomfortable because of the new crutches. Her friends didn’t argue after that and decided to enter the house.

Sit here on the couch, I'll prepare some coffee.” Ms. Myoui said with a big smile, going quickly to the kitchen. All of them sat down, Sana and Momo on the right and Mina on the left, she had a bit of difficulty because she wasn’t used to it, but Momo helped her immediately.

Why aren’t you aside with Minari?” Sana said, smirking at Momo and making Momo throw her hands in her head.

Even if I wish she sat on my side, what do you mean with it?” Mina asked.

I already know what happened earlier Minari, Momo’s mouth told me everything.” Sana said, making Mina letting her ‘calm-face’ mask falls and was with her eyes wide open.

How the ...” Mina murmured.

It’s your fault if you attacked the girl’s lips like you did you know, but I’m not telling anyone since you guys didn’t yet,” Sana said calmly, and getting her phone to distract herself.

Why were you even looking at my lips though?” Momo said, lifting her head a bit, and now laughing a bit.

It was completely on purpose, I’m not Dumb enough to don’t think that not even a freaking peck would happen after all Momo did and everything,” Sana said, giving more attention to her cell phone than her words.

I regret calling you now,” Momo said, quickly changing from being aside with Sana for being aside With Mina, Mina was side hugging her penguin, so Momo Burren her head now on the penguin and Mina’s arm.

I don’t think I’ll stay alive if being with Momo is having such a little thing on my life now.” Mina thought, she looked over her shoulder, to see if her Mom still was focused on making coffee, when she saw her Mom now looking for something in the cabinets, she took Momo’s hand and held her under the penguin, Momo moved her head to look at their hands together, smiled and hide her head on the penguin. Mina laughed at the girl’s action, yet, she didn’t want Sana seeing it and mocking more them, so she decided to ask something to Sana that was intriguing her the entire day.

Sana, Dahyun didn’t go online the hole day?” She asked, making Momo get her face out of the penguin, wanted to know what happened to her friend too.

Yeah, she didn’t, I sent her some messages but none of them was even sent...” Sana said, now looking up to Mina, with a rather worried expression.

Dahyun is like this sometimes, especially when there’s a lot of things that she needs to do, she just isolates herself a bit, it never passes from a day or two, so you don’t need to worry Sana,” Momo said, moving away from the penguin a bit and resting her backs on the couch.

I see… but there’s Nayeon too, she only went online when Momo sent the text about Mina’s injuries...”

That’s weird, Nayeon never leaves her phone.” Mina murmured, and unconsciously gently squeezed Momo’s hand, making the other girl side-look at her, and rubbing her hand softly as an act of comfort.

Yeah, I bet she has her reason though, so let’s just tell them everything that happened yesterday on school,” Sana said and the other two girls nodded agreeing.

Here it is!” Mina’s mom suddenly said, already leaving the kitchen and coming towards the living room, Mina and Momo got surprised and let of each other hands.

If you don’t like coffee just tell me and I can give you a cup of water ok?” She said, looking at Momo with a smile while putting the tray with the mugs on the coffee table and giving each one of them one mug.

No, it’s okay, I love coffee actually,” Momo said smiling back at her and taking a sip of coffee. Mina’s mom sat aside with Sana, taken a sip of her coffee as well and looked at Momo again.

What is she going to do oh my god...” Mina thought, already scared of what her mom was planning to do.

So, Hirai, did you hurt yourself as well on the incident?” She asked.

No ma’am, I’m fine, I just got scratched by his handlebar on my arm,” Momo answered, pointing at the sore, already bandaged, by the size of it and the stains of blood, Mina assumed that it would definitely leave a big scar on the girl’s arm.

Are you sure that it’s nothing though?” Mina asked, looking at the injury, sad that it happened to her and Mina barely noticed.

Yeah, is just a scratch, it barely hurts”

She’s lying I can’t believe it,” Mina thought, still looking at Momo’s arm. “I don’t understand why she’s acting tough-”

Minari,” Momo said, making Mina come back from her spaced out and looking at Momo now.

I’m really fine okay? Even if it was hurting, I couldn’t complain, you got yourself really painful injuries, but you’re fine now and that’s what matters.”

I- yeah, okay...” Mina said, giving up on trying to get the truth from Momo and just drank her drink.

Good thing that I’ll have enough time to show her that she shouldn’t ignore well being because of the other persons’’

That’s kind of you sweetheart, but don’t forget to take care of yourself too.” Mina’s mom said, and Momo nodded while drinking her coffee. “Now, Momo, I’m a bit curious, but did you bought all those things by your own self?” The woman asked, vaguely pointing at the presents. Sana almost choked on her coffee but kept drinking and hiding her laugh, while Mina also almost choked but was on shook, and she kept drinking her coffee to try to hide her nervousness.

Ah, I did yes...” Momo said, looking a bit nervous and shy at the same time.

Oh well, but wasn’t expensive? It makes me feel a bit bad”

No, I mean, it may have been a bit expensive but I don’t mind ma’am...” Momo said, shyly exchanging her look to Mina’s mom to her, now, empty mug.

I understand...” Mina’s mom said, getting up.

I’m glad that young people still put effort to gift who they…”

MOM!” Mina exclaimed and Momo jumped a bit at the girl’s rare loud voice moment.

Who they have emotional bonds, either it’s romantic or not… Anyway, Sana, if your Dad doesn’t answer you, I can take both of your to your homes alright?” Ms. Myoui said the last sentence completely calm like she didn’t even say the first part.

S-sure Ms. Myoui,” Sana said, coughing a bit because she almost bursts a laugh when Mina had to interrupted her mother.

Good, I’ll wash those mugs, and thank you, girls, again for helping my daughter,” She said, shaking hands with Momo, who was dead red and giving Sana a quick hug before taking everyone’s empty mugs and heading to the kitchen again.

What have you told her you little ” Momo said turning to Sana with a widen eyes, red cheeks, and a motionless face.

Nothing! I promise, not my fault if she’s not blind” Sana said laughing. “I’ll call my dad now Momoring.” Then she got up, took her phone again and started typing something that was probably her father’s number while unconsciously walking away from the couch.

My dad tried to talk about you being all this sweet with me earlier on the hospital too,” Mina said, resting her head on the couch and hugging her plush.

WHA??” Momo squealed and put her hands on quickly.

Relax Momoring, he only said that he thinks that you like me more than a friendly way and that I should, if I feel like too, should think about our relationship more in a romantic way” Mina said, taking Momo’s hand again, holding it on top of her plush, since no one was looking.

But I only gave you gifts… I didn’t know that it was considerate romantic...” Momo whined and let her head fall to the couch.

Just let it go Momoring, I loved your gifts, that’s what matters isn’t it?” Mina said, with a little gummy smile and moving her head closer to Momo to get more of her attention.

Of course it is!” Momo turned her head to Mina.

Then great.” Mina looked up a bit to see if Sana and her mom were distracted and stolen a quick peck on Momo’s lips, making her blush and wide her eyes but not moving away.

I need your help to climb the stairs and put my plushie on my stand, it will be quick,” Mina asked, Momo nodded with a little smile and got up, getting Mina’s crutches and helping the girl to get on them, and them getting her plush and putting it under her arm.

Sana, did you called your father?” Mina asked.

Yeah, he’ll be here soon, why?”

Momoring will help me to go to my room so it takes too long just tells your father to wait because I probably have fallen on the stairs”

Don’t say something like that!” Momo said with a pout.

You’re scaring your girlfriend Mitang, just go already and please don’t fall,” Sana said, giving her cell phone attention again.

Thank you, Sana, and she’s not my girlfriend… yet” Mina said and noticed how Momo looked down, trying to hide her embarrassed face.

Whatever you say...”

The stairs are there Momoring,” Mina said, pointing to the star with one o the crutches. Momo helped Mina to go to the stairs, and let Mina take her time to discover any way that makes her more comfortable with climbing up the stairs. She almost has fallen some good five times, but what matters is, they finally got to the second floor and Mina opened her bedroom’s door.

Whoa...” Momo said in a whisper voice and looked amazed by Mina’s bedroom. Her room wasn’t so large but Mina never felt the necessity of having more space. Her room had light gray turquoise walls and dark wood planks instead of carpet on the floor. On the left, there is a small closet on the wall next to the door, and on the other there is her white writing desk with four wood-looking drawers and some blue and purple lights at the back of the table, a black office chair, her computer with dual monitors, with a framed poster of Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel right above the monitors pinned on the wall and tons of collectibles of series, movies, books, and games. Above to the desk, a bit to left, there were 4 white shelves, the first two are full of books, and the last two with plushies. In the middle wall, there is only one window, painted on white, and in the right, there is her bed, on a bedding comforter with blues, purples and black straps, and three plushies over it. Above her bed there were another four big framed posters, the first one of Clementine and Javier from the walking dead: A new frontier, the second one of the symbol of the house of Ravenclaw from Harry Potter, the third one of the second season of stranger things, and the fourth of the first full female team of Marvel, A-force.

Your room is really cool Minari,” Momo said, hypnotized by the girl’s computer set.

Thanks, even if I don’t think it is this nice,” She said, sitting on her bed.

I think it really is, at least compared with my room,” Momo said sitting on her bed as well, now looking at Mina’s posters.

Hey, I bet your room is beautiful…” Mina said, laying her head on Momo’s shoulder.

It’s just simple… but anyway, where do I put the plush?” Momo said, turning her head to Mina with a cute smile.

Can you put it in the last shelve? You can use that bank next to the table.” Mina said, and Momo instantly got up from the bed, got Mina’s gift and walked towards the bank. Mina got up too to talk with Momo while she was trying to put the plush up there without making the others fall.

You know what I've been thinking about?” Mina asked, looking at Momo, who was finally getting to put the plush on the stand.

No,” Momo said, and then got down from the bank and looking at Mina. “About what?”

About how we should fix the girlfriend issue,” She said smiling with her gummy smile and feeling her cheeks get a bit pink.

What do you mean?” Momo asked.

Well everyone thinks that we’re dating, but we’re not...” Mina said, coming back to her bed, putting her crutches away and pushing Momo with her.

I noticed that...”

And I think that we should make it official since we can’t fool anyone anyway,” Mina said, looking at every single feature of Momo’s face. Momo turned her head and looked at Mina with a little smile.

Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Myoui Mina?” Momo asked.

Not yet, first, because I can barely walk and I want to do something nice to you.” Mina said, taking the girl’s hand and rubbing her fingers.

And second…?”

And second that you asked to me to don’t do this so fast, so I’ll take some time to do something good enough to you.”

That’s sweet,” Momo said, laughing a bit and giving Mina a peck on her cheek. “But then, what do we say to everyone? That we’re having an affair?”

If you prefer, you can say that we’re just together or whatever, but I don’t really feel like I want to hide it until I’m in good conditions to ask you in a courtship...” Mina said, looking at Momo, a bit worried if she wanted to hide it.

I don’t want neither, so let’s just say that we’re together,” Momo answered her, squeezing her hand a bit and smiling at the look of their hands together.

Thank god, now let’s go to the first floor, Mr. Minatozaki is probably here already.” Momo nodded, Mina got her crutches and tried now go downstairs with the crutches, in her opinion, going down was ten times harder than climb the stairs, but she managed to don’t fall and get back to the living room safely.

I was going to call you, my dad is already outside Momoring,” Sana said, putting her cell phone in her pocket.

Thanks for staying and I’m sorry that my mom is kinda persistent...” Mina said, accompanying them to the door.

There’s no problem Minari, you better rest alright? If I see your Japanese striving too much I’ll lock you in your house, and you know that I’m not even kidding.” Sana said, hugging and giving her a kiss on her forehead

I’m aware of it, thanks Sana,” Mina said smiling, even though that deep down she was scared of what her friend could do for the sake of her well being.

I’ll leave you two alone now, but don’t take to long Momoring.” Momo nodded, and Sana turned and walked towards her Dad’s car.

Please send me a text when you arrive home and tell to Sana do the same, okay?” Mina said, giving Momo a long hug.

Okay, but why?” Momo asked, not breaking the hug.

It makes me feel relieved,” Mina said, now pushing a bit away and taking Momo arms waist, for Mina’s luck, Momo probably knew that she wasn’t accustomed to using strength on her and her arms were already hurting, so Momo held Mina by her waist, letting Mina give her arms a break.

If you don’t feel like it, don’t go to school next week, I can give you all the contents”

You’re worrying too much, of course I’ll go to school”

But what if those guys are there again? I don’t want you to go alone because they could hurt you again, and you would be alone, but I don’t want to go with again because it only happene-” Mina laid a finger on Momo’s mouth and looked straight at her eyes.

It all happened because some little s were chasing a poor boy, all that you were doing was being a good person for giving me my notebook back and a cute crush for insisting of go with me until my car, even if your bicycle was far away” Mina said, still looking at the girl, even if she was looking down.

You’re such an angel Momo,” She lifted the girl’s chin so that she would look at her, and then she saw that Momo’s eyes were watery.

Why does the best kind of people always put so much blame and guilt on their backs...”

And I can’t say that I know exactly how your mind works, but I promise that I’ll do my best to try to make you see, how wonderful you are, and that you’re such a gain on everyone’s life,” Mina said, whipped Momo’s eyes with her thumb, and gave the girl a gentle, yet full of emotions kiss, Momo reciprocated the kiss very lightly, and then pushed a bit away.

Thank you, Minari” She whispered, close to Mina’s lips, and them giving her another hug.

I’m the one who needs to say thank you, but now goes, Sana is going to kill you if you take too long,” Mina said, putting strength on her arms again and putting her weight on the crutches.

Bye, I’ll send you that text later” Mina nodded and Momo gave her a peck on her cheek, and then walking quickly to get to Mr. Minatozaki’s car.

 

After a long hour of Street of Rogue since she didn’t have anything to do, Mina got up from her chair and flopped on her bed, having to use her hands to bring her feet to the bed as well. Mina brought her pillow to her face and attempted to sleep, but it was quickly interrupted by a notification sound coming from her cell phone. She quickly got her cell phone and opened the notification.

 

 

[25/6 18:10 PM] MomoNotGfYet: I’m home already c:

 

[25/6 18:11 PM] CapitalistPenguin: That’s great :) what about Sana?

 

[25/6 18:11 PM] MomoNotGfYet: I said that you asked to send a message when she gets home and she said ‘Typical Mina’ and then started interrogating me 🗿

 

[25/6 18:12 PM] CapitalistPenguin: Oh boi.

 

[25/6 18:12 PM] MomoNotGfYet: I said that we’re together and she started mocking the out of me 🗿 but I lived so I’m fine

 

[25/6 18:12 PM] CapitalistPenguin: As soon as Sana appears online I’ll virtually end her

 

[25/6 18:12 PM] MomoNotGfYet: I won’t stop you hehe I have to do that history’s homework now Minari, see you later 😊 or in a few minutes to ask for help lmao

 

[25/6 18:13 PM] CapitalistPenguin: damn I didn’t even start this one but I’ll help bye 💟

 

When she closed her conversation with Momo, she searched right away ‘Sanaconda’ on her contacts and opened their conversation.

 

 

[25/6 18:13 PM] CapitalistPenguin: How ing dare you interrogate Momo

 

[25/6 18:13 PM] Sanaconda: Damn I was going to send ‘I’m alive lol’ but I guess one ‘We didn’t crash or anything ’ would be more appropriated

 

[25/6 18:14 PM] CapitalistPenguin: Answer my question coward 👺👺👺👺👺👺

 

[25/6 18:14 PM] Sanaconda: I just asked if you are a good kisser and if you guys were dating omfg

 

[25/6 18:14 PM] CapitalistPenguin: I doubt tho, tell me the truth right now, otherwise…

 

[25/6 18:15 PM] Sanaconda: YOU GONNA CALL MY MOM AREN’T YOU, IS OVER FOR ME 😔✊✊✊

 

[25/6 18:15 PM] CapitalistPenguin: I’ll send that video of you throwing up at the mechanic bull to Dahyun.

 

[25/6 18:16 PM] Sanaconda: w-what?

 

[25/6 18:16 PM] CapitalistPenguin: You read it right.

 

[25/6 18:16 PM] Sanaconda: Ok, maybe I asked to her if you gave her any hickey and if at the time that you guys were at your room babies were made but she slapped my arm at both questions and my dad put on his earphones lmao

 

[25/6 18:16 PM] Sanaconda: nOW DELETE THAT VIDEO

 

[25/6 18:17 PM] CapitalistPenguin: Never on my priceless life, bye Sana, Momo is calling me, love ya 😜✊

 

[25/6 18:17 PM] Sanaconda: I gonna kill you one day just watch me

 

-

[25/6 18:16 PM] MomoNotGfYet: Minari……….

 

[25/6 18:18 PM] CapitalistPenguin: Yes?

 

[25/6 18:18 PM] MomoNotGfYet: I need your help at this freaking homework :(……..

 

 

Mina chuckled at Momo’s message, got her books and notebooks of her backpack and started giving Momo history’s lessons via texts.

What I don’t do for the persons that I’ve fallen hum...” Mina murmured to herself, dumbly smiling while writing her mini explanation to Momo, think about it’s such a nice feeling to finally having someone that makes you do anything to the person that makes wild things with your heart, is it by a kiss, is it by a hug, or even by a cute call of help.

 

 

 

---

New chapter hm! I tried to put it up last Sunday, but it was my birthday, so I didn’t have too much time, I’m sorry! But here goes some fun facts:

Fun fact #1: Like I said, last Sunday, July 8, it was my birthday.

Fun fact #2: on the same day, it marks now five years since the 7x1 game of Germany X Brazil

The worst part of all this is that this day is extremely cursed especially for me, a dead- Brazilian that had to see your selection being ing destroyed in your own country and city :’D.

But it was a long time ago hm, this year at least they did the favor of losing two days before my birthday! Thanks, brazilian team, you always curse my birthdays :D