An worth wait

I Love Making Your Heart Flutter


"YOU called her out?" Dahyun exclaimed on the other side of the call, when Momo arrived home, she decided calls Dahyun to try to extract some information of how helpful she was to Sana and see if there was any way that she could speed anything else between both of them, so she even used the technique of telling her a bit of her situation to see if Dahyun tell her more easily about her and Sana, but all she got was getting trapped by the girl's questions.
"Why do you sound so disbelief? Is not like couldn't invite her on a date." Momo said a bit offended.
"Of course you can't, you're Momo! You're such a coward when it comes to feelings, since when you are the one who calls the other out first?!"
"First, I'm not that craven, second, I don't have an idea! I think that my will of inviting her was stronger than my cowardice, even if now coming to think about what can go wrong I wish that I had controlled my emotions better..." Momo was the type of person that almost never let her emotions be stronger, she is was filled with her fears just as much as she is filled with feelings, this one of the things that make her think that she is the definition of the disaster itself. The only moments that she remember that let go of those stupids fears was when someone threaded someone important to her.
"Aww, it seems like our Momo here is liking someone more than she wanted."
"I never said that I wanted to put a limit on my feelings and this just happened one time, but you tried."
"Well the first part is nice but in the second one, you're lying to yourself sweetheart."
"Ughh enough of me please, I called actually to know if you helped Sana to enter in your club," Momo said trying to avoid the topic that always got her flustered.
"Of course I did, I showed some of my photo-books to her too, she seems a bit lost but yet really wants to understand more about it."
"I see, and what you think about her?" "Help me to help you Dahyun oh my god." Momo mentally groaned at how her friend could easily sound almost apathetic.
"Hm, I mean, she's very sweet, when Kyungwon entered, she had tons of books and everything and Sana ran to help her before everything falls, she is very friendly too but that I already had noticed on that sleepover..."
"Well that scaled fast, she's definitely apathetic anymore." Momo smiled listening to her friend citing her thoughts on Sana, even if they didn't exactly be things that you think about someone that you romantically like, it was a bridge to thoughts that could indeed turn into symptoms of romance.
"Keep going is not possible that you only have two thoughts on her."
"Why are you asking this though?"
"Just keep citing!"
"Ok ok! Jesus, let me see, I also think that she has a natural cute expression, but can turn it on a y one whenever she wants… She is very into skinship but not in a point that makes me uncomfortable, so I guess that she is respectful towards the others..."
"That's actually a way more mature than I imagine." Momo ends up mumbling loud enough to Dahyun hear.
"I agree, anyway, resuming, the blonde girl that she likes is probably really lucky." She said with an apathetic voice again.
"Dahyun… how many girls do you know in the school that is blonde?" Momo asked trying to connect the pieces of the puzzle to her friend.
"Well, there is Jeong, that Kang Yaebin, Kim Jong Un, Lee Mijoo..."
"DAHYUN!" Momo shouted reasonably extremely loud.
"AH! What was that for?!"
"YOU are one of the blonde girls too!"
"And?"
"AND?! It seriously didn't pass by your mind that maybe you're the lucky blonde girl?!" Momo couldn't accept that her friend was being slower than her, even when the final piece was right there under her nose.
"N-no, you're imagining things, what someone like Minatozaki Sana would even see on me? Is probably one of the others girls Momoring."
"So you really need reasons to like you? Well, you challenged the wrong friend you little blind girl."
"Oh no, Momo wait-"
"Funny as hell! Extroverted! Easy-going person! Loyal! Talented as hell! Hard-working! Happy pill! Kinda responsible! Brave enough to stand up to yourself! Fights for your rig-"
"MOMO!"
"I wasn't even in the middle of the list what the hell dude," Momo said laughing and satisfied that she heard laughs from the other side as well.
"I already got it ok, thank you Momoring," Dahyun said between her chuckles.
"There's nothing to thanks me, just don't doubt about your good personality you dumb , and you better stop fooling yourself and starts thinking why would Sana ask me which club you're on so she could enter on it."
"She did what!?-"
‘Bye Dahyun-yaah I love you!" Momo quickly ends the call and sends a message to Sana.


[25/6 14:36 PM] JapanesePeach: So, I kinda that showed on Dahyun's face that the blonde girl that you likes is her, I hope you don't kill me lmao.

[25/6 14:40 PM] IsSanaGay: wHAT?

[25/6 14:42 PM] IsSanaGay: why you taking so long to type...

[25/6 14:42 PM] JapanesePeach: It was necessary!! She was saying her thoughts on you and it was all so nice but she thought that she couldn't be the girl that you like because she thought that you never would even notice her existence and then I felt bad for her and cited tons of positive things that she is and then I kinda just spoiled everything to her and ended the call on her face.

[25/6 14:42 PM] IsSanaGay: You took 2 minutes to write this? how the - anyway Did she reacted well? Did she sound pissed? I NEED ANSWERS. NOW.

[25/6 14:43 PM] JapanesePeach: I JUST SAID THAT I TURNED OFF THE CALL ON HER FACE

[25/6 14:43 PM] IsSanaGay: COULDN'T YOU WAIT 10 SECONDS?!

[25/6 14:43 PM] JapanesePeach: I- maybe… BUT I DIDN'T SO WHAT ABOUT IT

[25/6 14:43 PM] IsSanaGay: I can't accept that the girl that is basically my twin is this slow

[25/6 14:44 PM] JapanesePeach: So someone already told ya that we look alike? Oof, and other, don't judge me!

[25/6 14:44 PM] IsSanaGay: Yeah almost everyone and I'm not judging you at least not that much. Anyway, Minari already told me that YOU called her out, since when you have been hiding courage behind your hoodies Momoring?

[25/6 14:45 PM] JapanesePeach: I still very coward tho… But I just wanted to ask her out ok don't ask me how I did it

[25/6 14:45 PM] IsSanaGay: Cute lol, I thought that you perhaps were going to ask what she exactly told me about you and all your temporary courage, but since you're not doing it, bye Momoring! I'll try now to get closer to Dahyun before she thinks I really like that Jinsol's  girlfriend 💀


[25/6 14:45 PM] JapanesePeach: Oh my god let the girl be jsdhdsjahd AND TELL ME WHAT MINA SAID ABOUT ME

[25/6 14:46 PM] IsSanaGay: She said that you're confident when you want but still adorable and hmm that she really hates cinema but still likes the ideia of going there if it means a date with you, she said more but I'm not telling, Bye Momoring! OH, and Mina prefers eating candies instead of popcorn, so be nice and give my children some sugar! Now I'm really going~

[25/6 14:46 PM] JapanesePeach: …….. Does she has any preference like Twix or KitKat, or fini…?

[25/6 14:46 PM] IsSanaGay: Ask her jfc

[25/6 14:46 PM] JapanesePeach: thanks I guess
🗿


When Momo turned off her phone, it hits her that she Mina really is excited about their date, and she can't avoid her damn insecurities.
"What if I mess it up? What if I somehow do something that makes her hates me? What if something happens and I'm not able to do nothing because I'm a ing ?" But then, she starts thinking about Mina.
"Nothing can go so wrong if I just am myself… After all, she did already demonstrate a lot of times that she likes me, I don't fear this feeling anymore… She also knows about my struggles, I doubt that she'll give up on me so easily... She is just a way too much nice to do something like this, and the chance of going out with her, it's a bit too much rare to waste it just because I'm afraid, instead of just letting myself relax..."
"Everything can go right, right? I can- I can feel just fine around Mina, right?"
"I think I can, at least I should try, to her, for my own freaking sanity mental, I should try to let myself go"


The days have passed and a few interesting things had happened to Sana and Dahyun, the best part of it? Is that Momo could only watch everything happens and help both of her friends (even if sometimes her help wasn't helpful).
On Thursday for example, the photography club should take pictures of each student that was going to be a character on the theater, and Momo gave Dahyun the idea of helping and teaching Sana after the classes so she could help the club, Dahyun innocently agreed to seek only for helping Sana and the club, but Sana in other hands, already was planning ways to get closer to the blonde girl while Momo was giving her the news.
"She said that it was a good idea and to tell you that if you wanted you could go to the photography club classroom after the classes on Wednesdays and Fridays before she ends checking the cameras or something," Momo said to her while accompanying the girl to her car.
"That's great! Now tell me her camera's model so then I can buy it study about it and talk with her about cameras and all." Sana said reaching for her key on her backpack.
"How the hell I'm going to know I know about those photos things," Momo answered her, already expecting a punch on her arm.
"Do you want help to your date with Mina?" Sana asked her while turning to Momo with a serious but harmless face.
"Of course I want." Momo didn't think that it was even a question since everyone seems to be aware of how Momo is constantly nervous.
"So call Dahyun-yah now and ask her her camera's model."
"What? She's probably here on the school yet just go after her" Momo said looking to Sana who just turned and opened her car's door.
"I don't have the time Momoring, too much study, but I guess you can be just fine on your own until Saturday can't you." Sana was about to close the door with a little smirk, but Momo was faster and held the door.
"Ok I'll call her, but don't go ing away ok!"
"I'm waiting…."
Momo gets her phone and searches Dahyun's name on her contact list when she founds, she hesitates a bit to click but decides that it's for the greater good. She hears Dahyun's voice in less than 8 seconds of waiting.
"Dahyun-yah!" Momo said and caught Sana's attention.
"Momoring, are already home?" Dahyun said with impressed voice.
"No, I'm in the parking lot, anyway, tell your camera's model and don't ask me why."
"Wha- why do you w-"
"I said don't question it Dahyun!"
"Oh, well, okay hmm, my camera is a Canon Powershot Sx530hs, but why-"
"Jesus wait for Sx what?" Momo gave Sana a sign to her to write the number because there was no way she was going to remember it.
"S-x-5-3-0-h-s, But you still didn-"
Momo whispered the number to Sana and the girl wrote it in her own hand.
"Thank you Dahyun-yah, and I already told Sana about the extra help, she said that she's really happy that you offered it to her, so yeah bye see ya tomorrow!"
"Momoring what the f-" And Momo turns off the call on her friend's face… again.
"It's a canon powershot and whatever that number was," Momo said to Sana. "Now tell me what can help me Saturday."
"There's a mall that is 5 minutes away from the cinema, and there's one thing that Minari always wanted from there," Sana said.
"And this thing is…?"
"A penguin plushie from one of the Kids stores, I don't know which one though," Said chuckling.
"Are you for real? A plushie? That's all?" Momo was confused since Sana said like it was something totally serious.
"I'm pretty much serious! Mina is very similar to a little kid sometimes if you didn't notice, so basically, babe her sometimes (not exceedingly) with things like candy and some plushies that you probably will have her even faster, now I'm going, by Momoring and thanks for the help!" Sana said waving to her and closing her car's door. Momo just waved back and went to get her bike.

While going home, she caught herself laughing at how Mina really does resemble a kid sometimes, the way that she sleeps with her fists closed, her silly actions with her friends, now her love for sugar and animal's plush, but yet, Mina wasn't childish, she wasn't reckless, annoyingly active, she wasn't easily sulky, it seems like she kept all the nice traits that most of the people have when they're kids and minimized the annoying things.

On Friday, Chaeyoung decided to leave earlier because her hand couldn't draw anymore after so many paintings the scenarios, and while the ones who were leaving earlier was walking to the gate while chatting, Jeongyeon decided to mess with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.
"So Tzuyu, did you got some courage or what?" Jeongyeon started, and Momo and Sooyoung already had to look down do hold their laughs, meanwhile, Mina didn't even bother to laugh without hiding and Nayeon and Chaeyoung were just confused.
"Courage for what?" Nayeon asked her.
"Jeongyeon don't you dare-" Tzuyu tried to stop her but she got cut by Chaeyoung.
"What did you obligated her to do Jeong?" Chaeyoung asked since she wasn't with them last weekend to know about the tickets.
"I didn't obligate no one, and I gave Tzuyu tickets to cinema"
"You going are going on a date!?" Chaeyoung almost yelled and now had her cheeks a bit colored by pink.
"No!" Tzuyu exclaimed making everyone surprised, except to Momo and Sooyoung who at this point were crying because how much they were laughing.
"She gave me the tickets so that I would ask you to go to the cinema but I end up giving up..."
"Oh, that's alright actually, I was going to invite you to the museum because I wanted some inspiration to the paints of the theater, but it sounded lame so I ended up giving up too," Chaeyoung told her laughing at her own silliness.
"You guys are lame as ..." Nayeon said and Mina nodded in agreement.
"Agree and if you really want to go to the museum with her I would be happy to have that ticket back," Jeongyeon said to Tzuyu.
"Are you going to watch two different movies… alone?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yea I'm, now are you going to go out with her or what?" Jeongyeon asked and everyone focused immediately on Tzuyu, especially Chaeyoung.
"I have to answer right here?"
"Yes!" Sooyoung exclaimed.
"No no! I didn't even properly ask and I can go on my own there it's o-" Chaeyoung tried to cut the topic.
"Well, that because I liked the idea of getting inspiration for the theater from the museum you know," Tzuyu told her and smiled at the flustered girl. Mina and Nayeon chuckled shocked since no one ever even saw Tzuyu demonstrating any interest on someone, at all, and Jeongyeon joined Momo and Sooyoung and started laughing too.
"O-oh! That's nice then, hmm, is Sunday ok for you?" Chaeyoung asked almost dying of happiness mixed with nervousness.
"It is, well, my Dad is already here, bye guys and Chaeyoung, I'll text you later," Tzuyu said waving at them and pointing at Chaeyoung at the last sentence with a smile, that only made Chaeyoung be even more embarrassed.
"That was adorable but I need to go now, I'm already going to use those tickets today starting by watching the Incredibles 2, bye!" Jeongyeon said already getting up on her bike and Momo and Mina went in a different way, Sooyoung went back to the school probably because Jiwoo asked her to help with something for the theater, and Nayeon stayed to say something to Jeongyeon before she gets in her Mom's car, but Momo wasn't near enough anymore to hear what she was saying.
"You didn't need to come all the way here just to accompany me Momoring," Mina said to her. Momo's bike wasn't even near to Mina's car, but she decided to go with Mina until her car just to accompany the girl.
"I mean, I didn't but I wanted to and is just a bit more of a walk," Momo answered with a smile.
"You're something else Momoring." Mina chuckled, now resting her back on her car's door, with her arms crossed and being face to face with Momo.
"I have no regrets, Miss. Myoui."
"But you should seriously go, there's have been tons of missing bicycles those days on school, I don't want you to lose your bike," Mina said now uncrossing her arms and holding her own hands.
"Don't worry, my bike is just fine, and I came here because you forgot your notebook on the last class but I also forgot to give you in the class and only remembered when we're already on the gate," Momo said taking Mina's notebook out of her backpack and giving to Mina.
"Whoa, I really didn't notice, I thought it was on my backpack," Mina said with a little-shocked expression and put the notebook on the back seat of her car, along with the backpack.
"And thank you Momoring." She said flashing her gummy smile to Momo.
"Illegally cute! I'm too weak for this Jesus Christ" Momo thought already mentally preparing her brain to be on a code red, buy (un)fortunately Mina did nothing else and just kept talking to her.
"But was that all?" Mina asked her.
"Not really..."
"I'll kiss her cheek and say that I can't wait to tomorrow! It's simple, and I'm not so slow to the point that I can mess up even this."
But before Momo could even step closer to Mina, both of them heard a terrible loud cracking male voice screaming at them from distance, since it was coming from the opposite side of the parking lot, but getting closer every second.
"GET OUT OFF THE ING WAY! NOW!" The gray-haired boy screamed, he repeated the same sentence so fast that the girls barely could understand what was happening. Momo then noticed that the boy had visible bruises on his skin and that right behind them, there were another 3 boys on bikes, almost catching him.
"GET BACK HERE CHAN!" One of them screamed, he was closer to the boy that they assumed that was "Chan", and the other two was a bit behind following the first one. The first boy looked like the leader of the little group, he was tall and blonde mechas, the second one that was on his right, was even taller and visibly stronger than the probable leader, the third one who was on his left was just as tall as the first one but looked less dangerous than the others. Momo and Mina were practically frozen, trying to understand the situation and recognize the 4 boys, but they're too late.
Before Momo could notice, Chan had already deviated from the two girls, but the others three barely cared for them and passed almost over them without even looking back, focusing on chasing the poor boy.
The only reaction that Momo's body was capable to do was put her body in front of Mina, letting the girl closer to the door and letting Momo possibly be hurt by the bikes, but it didn't happen like Momo wished.
Momo didn't throw her body at the right moment, and Mina's ankle and feet got brutally smashed by the dude on the left, he almost fallen from his bike, making he put even more pressure on Mina's broken parts and now on the other foot, which made scream at the pain and then the girl falls to the floor and started crying because of the pain, without even noticing since everything happened in literal seconds, the boy quickly looked at them with a horrified expression, but didn't help and just got back to their chase.
"No, no it can't..." Momo mind was on fire, she didn't know what to do, if she left Mina and went after the boys, Mina would be alone and she didn't even know if she was possible to catch the boys in time, on other hands, the viable and logical option was put Mina on her car and drive her to the hospital, but Momo's damn sentimental side was aware that later, Momo was going to blame herself for everything that happened.
"I don't have any choice" Momo decided to just blame herself later and make sure that Mina was going to be okay.
"Minari! Let's go, I'll take you to the hospital, everything will be okay." Was all Momo could say, she didn't know what truly say to Mina to calm her down, her words were more actually calms Momo down, she was just scared as Mina, but she still needed to do something, after all, Mina needed her.
Momo lifted Mina is her arms, took off the keys from Mina's now cold and a bit shaking hands and opened the car's door.
"M-Momo, you-" Mina tried to say, but Momo noticed that the pain was stronger, it was understandable, Momo couldn't even imagine how painful is to have your ankle and feet smashed like that.
"I know how to drive Minari don't worry okay, just don't move too much the hospital is not so far away I, I'll take you there, will call your parents and everything- just please don't do anything that can make it worse," Momo said with a heavily shaken voice, not even if she tried she would be able to hide her worry, she saw Mina nodding and assumed that had understood that Momo is not the best person to be the response when something like this happens.
The nearest hospital was only 8 minutes away from the school by car, so Momo could only think of taking Mina there. During the 8 minutes that looked like 8 hours do Momo, she constantly was murmuring that everything was going to be fine, that Mina would be alright, but again, those are more to Momo, and Mina noticed that the girl was about to lose her mind, so she moved a little from her seat, catching Momo's attention automatically, Momo was ready to already to already beg to Mina don't move (again), but she stopped when feeling Mina's hand on her on the steering wheel.
"Momoring, please calm down..." Mina said, almost whispering, Momo noticed that she probably was making Mina worry about her, which made her already start blaming herself.
"Oh my god I'm scaring you, i-i didn't mean to-"
"No Momoring is ok, j-just please calm down, it will only make you feel worst, please, I don't want to see you so worried like this over me..." Mina caressed Momo's finger and interlaced their fingers, making Momo's hard breath soften.
"I'll try… We're already here, come on, I'll take you there and then call your parents, is this okay?" Momo asked opening the door and already going to take Mina on her arms again.
"It is" Mina gave her best smile, but at that moment all she could do was give Momo the smallest smile. "and you don't need to take me on your arms again Momoring, just put my arm around your neck so then I don't need to use too much strength on my foots."
"No I insist to carry you Minari, you're really light, it ain't a problem," Momo said easily taking Mina on her arms. When Momo entered the hospital, she never has been at a hospital so she didn't know exactly who she should talk too, but the hospital was peacefully empty, so she just walked toward the balcony, but the assistant walked over then and already made a sign to the two nurses that were apparently taking care of some files. One of them took the nearest wheelchair and walked towards them.
"What happened miss?" the assistant asked, pointing to Mina's injured ankle and foot, that Momo had only noticed how her feet were terribly purple, swollen and the right one with the injured ankle had her bone out of its place.
"T-three guys were chasing one boy, so they passed over her feet..." Momo said to her, but being careful to don't hurt Mina when she put her on the wheelchair, Momo saw the two nurses taking Mina to a room and now she seriously didn't know what to do next.
"Ok, I'll need you to come here with me and fill out a form about that young girl." The lady said.
"I'm actually just a friend, I don't know if I'm the best person to do it..." Momo answered embarrassed.
"Can you please contact her parents then?" The lady calmly asked.
"Hm, yeah, I'll call then" The lady nodded and went back to the balcony, and Momo immediately got her phone and thought who could have Mina parent's numbers.
"Sana must know her parents..." Momo murmured to herself and looked for Sana's contact when she found it, she pressed the "call" bottom harder than she probably needed.
"Hey, Momoring!" Sana said cheerfully on the other said.
"Hi sans, I need you to pass me Mina parent's numbers like, right now," Momo said with a shaken voice, now that she finally got in the hospital and could breathe, she noticed, even more, how messed the situation was and all she wanted was to cry.
"Whoa, are you okay Momoring? What happened? Why do you want their numbers?" Sana said now worried.
"Some ing scumbags smashed Mina's feet and I think her ankle got ed too, I need her parents here to fill out a form or something, please Sana."
Momo didn't hear anything for 3 seconds but then Sana answered, with the most serious and worried voice that Momo ever heard coming from Sana.
"I'll send you their contacts, send me the hospital location, I'll be there in some minutes." And with that Momo heard the call turning off and saw Sana's messages.

[29/6 13:10 PM] IsSanaGay: Ms. Myoui: 811-633-4333 Mrs. Myoui: 972-777-9777. Send me the cords.

[26/6 13:10PM] JapanesePeach: [annex of the location]

[29/6 13:10 PM] IsSanaGay: I'll be there in 5.


Momo wondered how she was going to make to the hospital in five minutes since they live kinda far away, but she didn't have the time for ask, she saved their numbers and called to Mina's mom first.

"Hello?"

"Uh, hello Ms. Myoui," Momo said a bit scared because she never really even saw Mina's parents.

"Who I'm talking to?"

"I'm Mina's friend, Hirai Momo, I was accompanying Mina to her car today but she got injured by some boys chasing a dude on bicycles, her foots seemed to be really bad so i-i took her here to the hospital and they need her parents here to fill out a form or something like this" Momo said, worried that she rushed her words too much, but again, she heard silence.

"Did you took her to that hospital near to the school?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"We're on our way, thank you, Hirai." And again, she hears the phone call ending without even being able to say something.

Sana arrived first and Ms. and Mrs. Myoui arrived almost at the same time as Sana, probably only 2 minutes of difference. Sana went straight to Momo, kneed in front of her, held her hands and asked what happened, and Mina's parents went straight to the balcony to talk with the assistant.
Momo explained everything to Sana, Sana then got up and hugged Momo, Momo yet didn't let a tear fall, she didn't want to cry, at that moment at least.
"They already went see Minari, she's okay Momoring," Sana said, letting Momo rest on her shoulders.
"I should have been faster..." Momo started to feel terrible after everything seemed to be resolved already.
"You couldn't be faster Momoring for God's sack, you're a human being, you can't expect that you'll do everything perfect." Sana tried to reassure Momo, the girl probably didn't know Momo too much so she must not have noticed that Momo is such a self-conscious person.
"I still can't stop blaming myself, if I didn't go with her she would be safe on her home if I didn't just stare at the ing stupid animals who were chasing that guy, there were so many alternatives that I could have to avoid it Sana I-"
"Momo! Please just hear to yourself, you're saying a bunch of nonsense."
"How I'm saying bull? It's the truth!" Momo said a bit higher, she was stressed with herself, stressed with the situation, and she was over her line of keeping cool, so was almost impossible to her to don't scream with anyone.
"Hirai Momo, look at me." Sana said lifting Momo's chin, her eyes were so teary that Momo could cry at any moment "You can't blame yourself for doing what you thought that was right because you never will be able to see every ing single option, you're not doctor strange or something, so please stop blaming yourself that literally makes no goddamn sense! You're thinking about what could have gone well but you didn't stop to think that something worse could happen too."
"Something worse? Like?"
"the first boy could trip over you guys and the bullies could hurt both of you even more and no one was going to be there for you neither Minari, you could've made a mistake and throw yourself in front of the bikes and be one hundred times worst than Minari right now, you could've thrown both of you-"
"Yeah, okay, I get it..." Momo said putting Sana's hands down, who were counting the bad possibilities.
"Everything could've been so much worst Momoring, I hope that you are aware that I and the Myouis are really thankful that you were there and did your best, okay?" Sana said looking into Momo's eyes, Sana could see that Momo still was feeling bad, but she hoped that Momo was going to let her words sink in and be a bit easier on herself.
"Yeah, thank you, Sana..." Momo said now sitting deeper in her chair "How much time do we have to wait until we can see her? Can we even see her?"
"I think we have to wait sometime… Do you think she'll have to do a surgery?" Sana asked turning her head with a worried expression to Momo.
"I don't have idea, I don't know what can make people need surgery..."
"How her foot was?"
"Purple, swollen, her ankle was hella disjointed..."
"...Do you really don’t think this a case for surgery?"
"I don’t think it is actually."
And like this, asking shorts or stupids questions, Momo and Sana passed at least two hours ‘chatting' on their own way, until Sana asked something that caught Momo's attention.
"Should we buy cheap candy for her?" Sana asked.
"Don't hospitals never let the patients eat like nothing but their terrible food?"
"Yeah but what does the stomach has to do with her foots"
"Yeah…" Then the lamp inside Momo's mind lightened. She got suddenly up from her chair and went to the balcony.
"Hi hmm, can I ask something?" Momo said shyly to the same assistant from earlier, who turned to her with a comforting smile.
"Yes of course, what do you

need?"
"Since my friend just got her feet and ankle injured, it wouldn't be a nuisance from my part if I give her a surprise with some goodies right?" Momo said in a little voice as she could beg for the assistant.
"It wouldn't, but it also depends on the patient's family to decide who they want there in her room and who they don't want in." The lady said politely.
"And there's any possibility that I can go there just to see if her parent's let me in…?"
"I'm not losing this game little old lady." Momo thoughts, she was determinate enough to keep the talk going as far as she needs.
"Unfortunately I don't think you can." Momo was ready to prepare the ‘look-pitiful-with-a-cute-pout' plan, but the assistant didn't have finished.
"In 20 minutes your friend over there will be able to go see Ms. Myoui, you can ask her to talk with the parents, and even use those minutes left to buy the surprise, after all, I doubt that they won't let you in, you helped their daughter after all." The lady gave her an aunt-approves wink, and Momo nodded determinate to the woman. Momo walked to the couch again and Sana asked.
"What did you asked what took so long?" Momo got her wallet and checked how much money she had at that moment.
"Can't you just tell me which penguin Minari wants?" Momo asked Sana, who was confused.
"Hmm, I mean, last time that we talked about plushies, she said that she wanted a dark blue penguin because she already had the one that was light blue..."
"I'll give her a surprise, or at least try if I don't come back at the time go there without me, and please ask her parents if they'll let me go in there!" Momo said already getting up and rushing out of the hospital to find the things that she thought that would be nice to give to Mina.
She decided to just go directly to the mall since everything that she wanted probably was going to be there. It took 10 minutes of walk to get to the mall when Momo entered, she searched to the mall's map and discovered that all the stores that she was interested were on the last floor.
"The last floor? The automatic stair is broken, I can't believe I'll have to go all this way… Mina is damn lucky that I'm too stubborn to change my mind." Momo then bought a bottle of water on Starbucks (she couldn't expend too much of her money, she wanted to give Mina something decent, even if she didn't have too much of the conditions at that moment) and she went up all the four considerable big flights of stairs, and finally had arrived the fourth and last flour.
"Maybe just maybe I may regret this, but I can't think of it right now!" She thought while sitting on one of the benches in the middle of the Mall's hall. She finished her bottle of water, threw it on the trash can and went off to search the stores.
The first one that she found was the plush (and kids toys) store, she entered on it and noticed that there was only moms and dads with their kids, but she was too rushed to be embarrassed.
She searched for any type of penguin couple that one of them was light blue and the other dark blue. It took some time, but fortunately, an employed came and helped her to find it.
"Hello, can I help you?" The boy that was probably the same age as her, asked.
"Uhh, I kinda need to find a couple of penguins, one of them are dark blue and the other is light blue, but this is all I know about it…." Momo said embarrassed. The boy nodded and quickly went to the other side of the store, full of plushies.
"Perhaps I should have looked here..." Before Momo can finish her train of thought, the energetic boy came and showed her two penguins.
"It's probably those ones here, they're the only couple remaining."
"...Would it be too bad for my part to just buy one of them?"
"Not really, tons of people do it actually!" he smiled at her, he probably was in a really good mood, which made Momo laugh as well.
"So I'll take the darker one."
He nodded again and accompanied Momo to the balcony.
"It's thirty dollars, ma'am."
"THIRTY? BUT I WOULD ONLY HAVE LIKE SIX DOLLARS LEFT" Momo needed to think of something quick, anything…
"Bingo"
"Oh damn, you see, I assume that… you know that we're on the pride month, don't you… Yan An?" She said pointing to his pride pin next to his name tag.
"Oh, yeah, of course, why?"
"I gonna keep it very real to you then… I need this plush because the girl that I like, well she kinda loves plushies and she's in the hospital, so I want to do a surprise to her… but I don't have that much money… Can't you considerate lowing the price just four dollars so then I can give her a decent gift?" Momo said with a begging expression.
"I see..." He said laughing a bit " I can lower it, but you need to do a promise." He said, putting his arm on the balcony and looking at Momo with a smile.
"Promise…?"
"Promise me that you both will come back here sometime as a couple just to see cute plushies." and then left his hand in the air waiting to Momo to shake it.
Momo laughs and shakes it "I promise… that I'll do my best to make it happens."
"It's enough" he passed the plush and it was indeed, four dollars lower.
"Good luck…?"
"Momo, I'm Momo."
"Good luck Momo! The power of the pride month be with you." he saluted her like a soldier but didn't hold the laugh for too long, Momo laughed at the very nice boy and waved to him before leaving the store, seeking for the next store.
"Aah, such a crazy yet nice dude..." She said to herself looking for the next store.
She did found actually three different sugars stores, but all of them were extremely expensive, so she decides to buy a little basket with two chocolate bars from the cheapest one, that already was seven dollars, and went out off the mall, went to a groceries store and bought some solo candies.
Her surprise consisted off one big plushie and a little basket with two chocolate bars, and a bunch of candy that she found on the groceries stores that she didn't think that were bad.
She was on the street already for thirty-five minutes, so she went back to the hospital, took another goods thirteen minutes and finally entered on the hospital again, with the big plush smashed on her backpack and the goodies on the basket.
"Whoa Momoring you really did it I thought you had run away!" Sana said laughing at the couch, a bit surprised.
"I did yeah, did you saw Mina?" She said taking the plush out of her backpack and almost falling on the couch because she was exhausted.
"I did, she is fine, but both her feet are on plaster casts," Sana told her. "Do you want to see her?"
"I really do..."
"I'll talk to her parents then, wait here Momoring" Momo only nodded and saw Sana getting up and heading to what she assumed, that was Mina's room.
Momo's legs were involuntarily shaking, but even they stopped when she saw Mina's parents getting out of the room, Sana was pointing at Momo and both of them looked at her.
"Oh me" Was all that Momo could think when she saw the three of them walking towards her, she got up and left her surprise on the couch behind her.
When Mina's parent finally had got closer, Momo was ready for a bunch of question, maybe even an angry parent asking to her what happened or why she didn't this or that, anything actually, but what happened was simply that both of them hugged Momo (Very strongly, but Momo didn't complain, she was too shocked to do it).
"Thank you so much, kid." Mina's mom said to her repeatedly, when they finally let go off Momo, she was red but still managed to talk with them.
"I just brought her here to the hospital ma'am, that was all..." Momo said looking down smiling embarrassedly.
"No, no kid" Now her father said "Our daughter could have been alone on that parking lot and then no one would help her, what you did was really helpful" Momo looked up to them and nodded smiling shyly.
"You seemed to have something to our daughter, don't you sweetheart?" Mina's mom pointed to the big plush and to the sugars.
"OH, that! I-" Momo seriously didn't know what to say now, she was beyond embarrassed, probably even the old lady saw her burning cheeks, the Myouis just laughed at the flustered girl.
"It's okay kid, you even got everything that she likes, you helped her didn't you Sana?" Mina's father now looked to Sana with a smile, and Sana just raised her hands, acting like it was all Momo's work.
"I bet that Mina wants to see you, darling, you can go." Mina's father said while he and his wife sat on the couch, Sana sat on the other side of the couch and Momo got everything that she bought, thanked the girl's parents and went to Mina's room. She knocked on the door before and only showed her head before entering the room, hiding her surprise behind her body.
"Hi there," Momo said with a big smile on her face when she saw Mina, now relaxed and sitting on her bed, with unfortunately her two feet on plaster casts.
"Momo!" Mina said from her bed, Momo full entered in the room, now holding all the gifts on her front, the basket wasn't so big but the penguin alone already almost covered Momo's head alone.
"What… what is all this Momoring?" Mina said now confused as Momo got closer to the bed and finally sat on the little set near to the hospital's bed.
"I was going to buy you those things tomorrow anyway, but that accident wouldn't stop me to still treating you good!" Momo said with a smile, while she handed the plushie to Mina and put the basket on the headboard on the side of the seat. Mina hugged the Plushie and looked like a happy kid when she was staring at it.
"How did you knew which one I needed for my other penguin?" Mina asked with her gummy smile.
"Maybe I had to take some information out of Sana… but it was worth it anyway." Momo answered her.
"Can I hug y-" Mina was about to ask, but even before she finished her sentence, Momo got up and sat on the border of the bed, hugging Mina.
"I'm so sorry that I wasn't fast enough Minari..." Momo said, finally

letting some tears fall. Mina quickly noticed that Momo was crying so she pushed Momo a bit away, making their faces being some inches away from each other.
"I already noticed that you are a bit self-conscious Momoring, but please, believe me, it would be so much worse if you weren't there," Mina said this and kissed each Momo's cheeks.
"You wouldn't even be there if I didn't hold you..." Momo insisted, with a few more tears falling from her eyes.
"There are so many possibilities Momoring… And other, if you didn't hold me down, we wouldn't now that one boy called ‘Chan' was being chased by some idiots, now we can help someone and get justice by what they did to the poor boy, you saw his face all bruised didn't you?" Mina asked, not moving their heads not even a centimeter.
"I did..."
"So, you made sure to do your best to protect me, and now we can help another person too, how could you even blame yourself for this?" Mina said with a little smile to Momo, she didn't resist and smiled a bit too.
"I guess you're right..." Momo said, now resting her forehead on Mina's forehead, they stayed like this for a while, Mina was with her eyes closed, but Momo was busy counting Mina's moles.
"Your moles are really cute Minari," Momo said laughing, noticing that her cheeks went pink again, it also made Mina open her eyes a bit shocked but still with an adorable smile.
"You think that my moles are cute?" Mina said with a little giggle.
"I really do, they're really beautiful." She moved a bit away, then she starts to gently poke the moles.
"You have those three here on your right in the forehead, those other three on your left cheek, this one in your nose, another on in your chin..." Momo stopped poking because the last two she didn't have the courage of poking it.
"And there are those two." She said now looking to Mina's lips "Close to your lips but I'm too embarrassed to poke them." Momo chuckled and Mina laughed at the girl, even if she was with her cheeks pink-colored as well.
"You can poke it Momoring, they're not on a locked place or anything… at least not for you..." Mina said the last sentence basically whispering, but Momo heard a bit of it (or at least she hoped that she heard it).
Momo decides to be a bit courageous for once.
She got closer to Mina's face, making they be closer than before, she gently put her hand on Mina's cheeks/jaw, and touched both of her moles next to her lips with her thumb, she could see how Mina was pretty much like a tomato, but never loosed her smile, that now was more of her mischievous smirk, Momo on other hand, was just as red as her and her mind was in critical state, it felt like her last brain cells were on crisis screaming ‘Code rainbow! Code rainbow! Abort the mission of keeping it together! Abort it! We're losing our s really fast!', but she did her best to avoid it right at that moment.
"Momoring…" Mina started, looking at Momo's lips "I'm not doing anything before you… so I'll just beg to you, for the sake of my sanity, please do something." Mina said biting her lips and then looking at Momo.
‘R.I.P Hirai Momo and her self-control' It was her last thoughts before she finally closes the gap between their lips.
It was a little peck, a small, shy and innocent peck on Mina's lips, she only pecked Mina's lips but it was enough to make Momo the happiest, she had never kissed someone, she always refused to ‘chase someone to make out' because she never saw what so good to kiss someone that you don't even like or know, especially when it comes to her first kiss, and just because this little kiss, she could confirm her theory that kissing someone that you actually like make the kiss a hundred times better. All those things were mixed on her mind, and the answer that her body gave was that she couldn't move away, she didn't want to move away at all, but luckily, Mina now took the step and kissed her again.
The second one was longer, it lasted at least 2 minutes, Their lips were exploring each other, melting on each other, fortunately they quickly found the perfect rhythm, they only broke the kiss to catch air, but Mina her lips and brought their mouths together again, not even noticing that it didn't have passed even 3 seconds after they breaking it. She was more confident so she put her arms around Momo's neck, and now letting her tongue slips on Momo's lips, Momo opened more , put her other hand on Mina's hips and got closer to Mina, she let Mina take control, softly at the new sensations of Mina's lips and tongue acting on .
After they break this second kiss, Mina laid down a bit and pushed Momo with her, she started giving Momo shorts kisses, she was basically playing with Momo's lips, at each short kiss, she either softly them, then but didn't deepen any kiss or let Momo dominates a bit.
After a few time, Mina slowly pushed Momo away and Momo exchanged her focus on Mina's dilated and sparkling pupils, and her plump and wet lips.

"I'm really glad that I waited," Mina said, not moving her arms, neither Momo moving hers.
"Idem," Momo said with a foolish smile, making Mina smile too.
"I can now brag myself because I kissed the probably best kisser on the school," Mina said with a smirk, while Momo got embarrassed and tried to hide her face on Mina's shoulder.
"What? I didn't lie." Mina said raising Momo's chin and laughing at her pink cheeks.
"I never even kissed someone, who can you say this..." Momo said with a little pout and resting her head on Mina's chest, looking at the roof.
"You never kissed someone?" Mina asked, raising her eyebrows a bit shocked.
"Yeah…"
"That's even better, I'm the first one to kiss the probably best kisser in the school… and prettiest person too." Mina said with her gummy smile appearing again.
"Aaash, I forgot how cheesy you're..." Momo said laughing and giving a little slap on Mina's hand.
"But you know, that might be a problem, because I'm such a cheesy person too," Momo said looking at the roof with a little smile.
"It ain't a problem for me, I guess the ones that will get bored are our friends," Mina said.
"Talking about our friends… do anyone even know about the accident?" Mina asked now looking at Momo.
"Oh…" Momo widened her eyes.
"I can't believe I forgot to warn everyone..."
"I'm going to send a message on the group." she sat on the edge of the bed, resting half of her backs on the pillow, and let Mina rest her head on her shoulder, Momo took her phone out already ready to all of them probably freaking out.

[26/6 16:28 PM] JapanesePeach: Y'all… Minari had her two feet and her left ankle injured like hours ago and I forgot to say it here… so yea 🗿

[26/6 16:28 PM] GodHyo: wTF MOMO

[26/6 16:28 PM] Nayeonie: WTF MOMO²

[26/6 16:28 PM] JeongNoJam¹: WTF MOMO³

[26/6 16:29 PM] Dykeyoung: Y'all so dramatic
💀 but how the you can forget something like this


[26/6 16:29 PM] ChaeNoJam²: Momo's minds sometimes impress me even when if I thought that there wasn't anything left her to do.

[26/6 16:29 PM] IsSanaGay: EXPLAIN YOURSELF HIRAI MOMO

[26/6 16:29 PM] JapanesePeach: YOU FORGET IT TOO THO?????????????

[26/6 16:29 PM] Dykeyoung: LMFAAAO

[26/6 16:30 PM] GodHyo: SANA?? HOW-

[26/6 16:30 PM] IsSanaGay: YAH JUST HERE [annex of the location] Y'ALL GET HERE SOON AND STOP BLAMING ME IT'S ONLY FUN IF IT'S WITH MOMO

[26/6 16:30 PM] JapanesePeach: well you I guess and I have excused you h0e

[26/6 16:30 PM] JeongNoJam¹: Lmao ok give us your fanfic lets see if it's a good one

[26/6 16:30 PM] JapanesePeach: First, when I arrived in the hospital with Mina I was having a mental breakdown

[26/6 16:31 PM] ChaeNoJam²: Understandable

[26/6 16:31 PM] JapanesePeach: thx, second me AND SANA wasted like dead- two hours blabbing

[26/6 16:31 PM] IsSanaGay: LiEs AnD mOrE lIeS

[26/6 16:31 PM] JapanesePeach: IT'S THE TRUTH SHUT UP, third that one idea popped on my mind so I ran to the mall and groceries stores and buy some things to give to Mina as a surprise

[26/6 16:32 PM] NuNuShibu: Shut up this is adorable omfg

[26/6 16:32 PM] JapanesePeach: thx², fourth that when I talked to Mina's parents and finally entered on her room, we talked I bit and we uuuuh

[26/6 16:32 PM] Dykeyoung: You what * pushes mic into her * TELL US


Momo looked up from the cell phone and asked: "Is it okay if I say to them that we kissed?..."
"I don't know if I want to deal with everyone already making fun of us here on the hospital, can we tell them later?" Mina asked.
"Of course," Momo said with a small and cute smile and absently took Mina's right hand and let Mina play with her fingers when she was talking with their friends.

[26/6 16:33 PM] JapanesePeach: we talked about uh everything that happened so yeah

[26/6 16:33 PM] NuNuShibu: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- 1/20

[26/6 16:34 PM] Dykeyoung: I was expecting more I really can't believe you're that coward omfg

[26/6 16:34 PM] Bae91: Can Y'all hurry up me and Jihyo already on the way to the hospital

[26/6 16:34 PM] IsSanaGay: I literally sent the location like 4 minutes ago how the

[26/6 16:34 PM] GodHyo: It's called being good friends, and Y'all hurry up²

[26/6 16:35 PM] TzuYoda: I'm… not leaving my house when I'm about to sleep

[26/6 16:35 PM] Bae91: Tzuyu Mina got her feet and ankle ed up are you seriously not coming?

[26/6 16:35 PM] TzuYoda: Well she's not dead so what's the big deal

[26/6 16:35 PM] GodHyo: …………

[26/6 16:36 PM] Bae91: …………

[26/6 16:36 PM] JeongNoJam¹: Tzuyu I give you chaeyoung's user on Instagram if you go

[26/6 16:36 PM] Dykeyoung: That's a great deal right there

[26/6 16:36 PM] JeongNoJam¹: TZUYU ANSWER ME BEFORE CHAEYOUNG GETS ONLINE AGAIN

[26/6 16:37 PM] TzuYoda: … Ok I'm on my way

[26/6 16:37 PM] HennyJennie: Since when you're so easy like this Miss??

[26/6 16:37 PM] TzuYoda: Since when the hell you're here??

[26/6
16:37 PM] Dykeyoung: And who can Jennie judge about being easy when she's such a pet for that Lisa girl

[26/6 16:38 PM] HennyJennie: Get ed and I'm going to the hospital too

[26/6 16:38 PM] Dykeyoung: We both know that I don't need luck with this and I'm going, Y'all better go too

[26/6 16:38 PM] GodHyo: You could keep the first part to yourself

[26/6 16:38 PM] Dykeyoung: Complaint more and I'll give y'all even more details, every.single.one

[26/6 16:39 PM] GodHyo: Please… don't

[26/6 16:39 M] Dykeyoung: That's what I thought, now I'm really out

[26/6 16:40 PM] ChaeNoJam²: @JeongNoJam¹ HOW YOU EVEN FOUND MY INST USER??????

[26/6 16:40 PM] JeongNoJam¹: OOF WEELL I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HOSPITAL TOO BYE


"Jesus Christ..." Momo said laughing at their conversation and putting her cell phone on the headboard.
"Did they lynched you?" Mina asked, looking up a bit to see Momo.
"Something like that" Momo said laughing.
"Momoring." Mina Sat on the bed again and didn't release Momo's hand.
"Hm?" Momo humbled, sitting as well.
"Some nurse will come here in literally one minute with my parents to check something or I don't know."
"Then I'm going, I don't want to make the situation awkward or something" Momo already was getting up but Mina held her a bit, so she sat down, and Mina gave her a last little kiss.
"Thank you for all this Momo," Mina said with a sincere smile, and Momo kissed her forehead.
"Anytime you need Minari." she got up and finally left the room, and Mina was right, after all, the nurse and her parents were indeed going to Mina's room, but Momo ends up bumping into them anyway, but she managed, even if clumsy, talk a bit with them.
When Momo sat on the couch again, Sana wasn't alone, Jihyo and Joohyun were the first ones to get into the hospital, and they were talking with Sana.
"Finally Momo!" Jihyo said giving Momo a quick hug, then Joohyun and Momo sat on Sana's side.
"When did you guys arrived here?" Momo asked.
"Hm, a few minutes ago actually, you guys are here seriously the entire afternoon?" Joohyun asked a bit concerned.
"Yeah, I'm sorry that we didn't warn everyone earlier," Momo said apologetically.
"We who?" Sana said furrowing her eyebrows.
"Don't try it demon not again," Momo said squirming her eyes to Sana, trying to look like a dangerous person, but it failed because Sana could only laugh at Momo.
"Ok ok, I admit that I may have forgotten it too, I'm sorry."
"It's ok, I wonder if the others are really coming or they just invented an excuse to leave the chatroom," Jihyo said.
"It was probably an excuse, but let's hope at least," Momo said, resting her backs on the couch.
She thought that she could finally rest a bit, but Sana got closer to her and whispered in her ear.
"You and Minari were hooking up wasn't you?" Sana asked and quickly moved away, giggling at Momo, how was beyond embarrassed and red, fortunately, neither Jihyo, neither Joohyun noticed it.
Momo made sure to see if Jihyo and Joohyun were really chatting, so she quickly looked to them, saw that they barely weren't paying any attention, then looked again at Sana, who still was giggling, but was covering with her hand.
"WHAT?!" Momo whispered-yelled to Sana.
"Yah, it is ok, but you seriously should take note that it's oblivious that you were kissing since your lips still a bit swollen and red," Sana said like she was the expert at this topic.
"Here, use this lipstick so that it isn't so visible" Sana handed Momo a pink, almost skin toned lipstick, Momo thought at first of recusing it, and say that she was imagining things, but it was Sana after all, you couldn't hide something like this from her, not even if you planned a perfect lie.
Momo just took the lipstick, cursed Sana mumbling and passed the lipstick shyly, giving it back to Sana as fast as she can.
"Aah..." Sana sighed with a smile, looking to the floor, and then to Momo "You're really adorable Momoring, you and Mina will make a good couple."

 


–--


This one here took some TIME… And I'm really sorry about it, there is no excuse other than I was just too lazy and had too many things on my mind, but I'm slowly getting in the mood again so please don't lose faith on me! that's all, see ya next chapter!